Gone, Gone, Gone.

You can't go! You are a "Supporting Member", and if you go, USMB will collapse like a Haitian shanty!

Then again...you are rather unimportant...:eusa_think:

I can understand the unremitting boredom and frustration reading the same negative posts regarding taxes, government, healthcare, welfare, conspiracies, etc but I do not understand the self indulgent need to just say goodbye?

If you are going, say why, explain a bit of the human predicament that lead to this decision. Is the spin bias and distortion causing depression and mental anguish? Are the deaths of children every few seconds throughout the world causing you to leave and save them? Are you out of charitable thoughts and find cursing and vulgarity the only response possible any longer?

Is this tale told by an idiot getting so hard you take to the hermitage, is that the only place of refuge? A monk's life is simple and fewer talking heads railing against the other because the other believes something other, has this caused you to give in? Are you tired of conspiracies that change and blend and find others to blame? What is it exactly, tell us so we can find hope or maybe not hope but maybe we will join you and realize, only the end of life on this planet will end the depression caused by lives that find it necessary to be right and in being right hurt the other.

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing." WS

PS Where the hell are my meds, Political Chick did you hide them?

Last edited:
You can't go! You are a "Supporting Member", and if you go, USMB will collapse like a Haitian shanty!

Then again...you are rather unimportant...:eusa_think:

Ya... he was the only real competition you had for starting worthless threads.

You're good to go now... you win.

Forum List

Back