Thanks to guns, these women were not victims

pisses this liberal off that the ladies didnt have a gun course before hand.......marion.....no head shot...just center mass shots would have stopped him dead in his tracks...

I suck with a pistol. :oops:

I'd take center mass shots, too, followed up by a head shot.

DQbDi3omB3vzKvj8PmCF9C1lnSM6zEb8LQIumcKbG3ouOqHDUhAT2qd2RC9c5az-NwW2emyf9xzZRBxy68PNtXVaScxbBrNULavw-LQG4C_5yxgpBG8wIkdtmy8g5THZjJnXi4S0nHXGQSMqvk2dMuXIqx4upWvstRcK2Svnu2U8xN90wBPggJUysz94PbeKPymkJAcI6ru1lueAJ6Z7lfaMB-WwaY6dtlJITu4TjfqJflPt43FPAQBeBy_bZf8tJIzcu1DtM_J9OGeIQfiFSeaE0YM42AtTtH7V9uiNtf0K5NKVdl6X-q130TxgBjyO3ihpWLNCMSNqiHIHEFy9V7oWCePZ_Dlt6ewCG2Rx0sYs-SSHIF0bZxwGrq_xItKUHClOyA9vHestted-xfo2pJrzgAI-spCfKjbw_bg_9MSGP2Fl3ytItR8Pl1EnvUVszd1Fnjw_JUdpBIW9jJZ5JnZelpXqEB-VffAOKoE1T87RI4bLtm6BACTll9o5-taNyP2J4cXimFk0DBFoqwPdr5uXMHSRvR7JBX5IHA5ZN6qivQ1cXLLOWcPfH9sgzr5-n2yp7w2sVR9szDkmbeR87whK3NaInviloAiKYj8=w332-h589-no

been a while since i have hit the range......this was my last practice..granted no one was shooting back but i still think i could have stopped the dude in his tracks

Yeah, but mine does a few things that yours does not. Mine points out the real reason this is so joyful to watch. That is number one. Two, mine is intended to piss off liberals. Which, it does. They will deny it, but it does.

To me it was very important that we all saw the typical criminal with his filthy complexion. Very important to post that.

So now you are pulling off the race card. Just like Iam Walters did at CPAC. So that is what this video was about.

lol as my father taught me...empty the weapon reload and repeat.....he also said ....if a man is worth wounding he is worth killing when you pull a gun you kill the sob....

These 2 women show us why LEO uses the 'spray and pray' technique when engaging a shooter. 15 round magazines are a requirement for this reason

-Geaux

i was lucky....he never breached the house.....i was set up in bedroom ready to kill him if he did...oddly i was calm as hell...my toddler was hidden ....in my bedroom closet.....i remember everything i had been taught about defending myself and my home.....i had determined if the bedroom door opened....he was a dead man..simple as that.....oddly the thing i most remember was how calm i was..knowing i was all that was between this man and my child...amazingly calm and damn glad he didnt get into the house

lol as my father taught me...empty the weapon reload and repeat.....he also said ....if a man is worth wounding he is worth killing when you pull a gun you kill the sob....

Liberals are weird. You, are weird.

What's weird about that? I was taught the same, by a Vietnam-vet Marine. You don't pull it unless you're going to use it.

What's weird about that? I was taught the same, by a Vietnam-vet Marine.
Cause, he is a liberal. Nothing else needs to be said. He sides with the pigs. Trust me, the left wing pukes are not addressing him. Why? They want ALL GUNS BANNED. The fact that this guy does not get that, is weird. It is not a syllogism. ALL LIBERALS ARE WEIRD. He is a liberal. HE IS WEIRD.

What's weird about that? I was taught the same, by a Vietnam-vet Marine.
Cause, he is a liberal. Nothing else needs to be said. He sides with the pigs. Trust me, the left wing pukes are not addressing him. Why? They want ALL GUNS BANNED. The fact that this guy does not get that, is weird. It is not a syllogism. ALL LIBERALS ARE WEIRD. He is a liberal. HE IS WEIRD.

False Dichotomy fallacy.

"
  1. "False Dilemma/Dichotomy
Sometimes called “bifurcation,” this sort of error happens when somebody presents their argument in such a way that there are just two conceivable alternatives left."

Fallacy – Literary Devices

You really should open your thinking up to new possibilities.

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

ea3f5a751b96b1c38f6713e487e6b2bd

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

OMG You just have to be a filthy, soulless, digusting racist don't you? As if peope of other races and colors don't do any crime. What an :asshole: you are.

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

United Airlines, Delta , hertz, enterprise to name a few companies involved with banning guns would rather those two women were not able to defend their store and lives.

OMG You just have to be a filthy, soulless, digusting racist don't you? As if peope of other races and colors don't do any crime. What an :asshole: you are.

I am good at this, am I not?

giphy.gif

Now that one is everything you falsely ascribed to strollingbones. :coffee:

United Airlines, Delta , hertz, enterprise to name a few companies involved with banning guns would rather those two women were not able to defend their store and lives.

No they wouldn’t you guys keep resurrecting the same old straw man.

You know he wouldn’t have posted this if the criminal wasn’t black.

Forum List

Back