Thanks to guns, these women were not victims

Mom-daughter duo shoot would-be robber in their liquor store

That is one tough dude though, that woman shot that guy point blank in the back and he kept fighting at least for a bit.

Good for them. Does nothing about the 6 women who are murdered every single day in the US by their intimate partners, half of whom are shot to death. More than 1000 women per year.

Considering half are killed without the use of guns, and guns are so prevalent in our society, the guns really are not the problem here.

Assholes killing these women are the problem.

say what? dude walks in with a gun and you say their lives were not threatened? wtf? as i told the boys when i was working...if they want the money give it to them....insurance will replace the money.....one ask what to do if they begin to touch or harm someone.....my answer...open fire and hit the target....why the devil he is alive just shows they need range time and an instructor

I'm willing to cut em a little slack since it was a highly charged situation.
The biggest mistake was not emptying both guns into his sorry ass.

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

ea3f5a751b96b1c38f6713e487e6b2bd

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

OMG You just have to be a filthy, soulless, digusting racist don't you? As if peope of other races and colors don't do any crime. What an :asshole: you are.

You know he wouldn’t have posted this if the criminal wasn’t black.

Sort of like the MSM hypes any and all situations where a black man is shot by a white person? Sort of like how the MSM ignores ALL of the black on black stats? Sort of like how they keep a name like Jeronimo Yanez out of the hype since that was an Hispanic cop that shot a "black guy." Oh, but when the colors and name match their agenda, well we have that name an image of that cop shown to us every day for months.

Hell, we already have one liberal on this page saying the shooting was unjustified. Why do I have the impression that if that was a white man in a white hood that came in with a shotgun to rob a black woman, that that shooting would have been totally justified in the eyes of esmerelda.

I wonder if there is one good day you weasels will understand why I post the way I post. It is to smoke out the pathetic left wing hypocrites, and you never disappoint. I play you all like a 3 dollar banjo and you are all incapable of getting it.

Next time you post a thread about a white filthy dirty animal and a couple of decent black women let me know...it will be a first.

Rare as hens teeth.

Yep. Your side puts out lies, we are telling practically the truth to counteract.

Did those women have an AK or AR?

Why no....therein lies your straw man.
M You're fooling no one. Your side once all the campgrounds band
Yep. Your side puts out lies, we are telling practically the truth to counteract.

Did those women have an AK or AR?

Why no....therein lies your straw man.
The truth is you're side and some companies like United airlines, MetLife wants all Guns banned.
This is why gunnuts cannot, refuse, to be reasonable and accept sane gun laws, because they are afraid all their toys will be taken away. No one wants to take away all your toys, AG, just those what are most deadly and are completely unnecessary for private citizens to own. And don't say if they are banned, only criminals will have them--that is not borne out by the facts. When strict gun laws are applied, crime goes down or stays the same, and murder goes way down.

Lies. They want gun registration and bans, just like the Nazis.
You're afraid they are going to ban all the guns when they just want to ban the military style weapons that are used in mass shootings. It's a childish stance for the pro-gun people. You're like little kids screaming 'don't take away my toys!'

Toys?
I take the second amendment very seriously.
Unfortunately for our kids you leftist dont.

This is why gunnuts cannot, refuse, to be reasonable and accept sane gun laws, because they are afraid all their toys will be taken away. No one wants to take away all your toys, AG, just those what are most deadly and are completely unnecessary for private citizens to own. And don't say if they are banned, only criminals will have them--that is not borne out by the facts. When strict gun laws are applied, crime goes down or stays the same, and murder goes way down.

we are not going to accept gun laws that are useless or restrict the rights of the law abiding

suggesting otherwise is not "sane" gun laws

it is about as insane as suggesting the kids are safe in gun free zones
You put your rights above the lives of innocent people, including the most innocent: children. That makes you despicable.

So you want to give up your right to an abortion then?

Talk about innocents being killed....

we have tried it their way with the AWB which was a total failure

we have been seeing their way with gun free zones and people across the country getting mowed down in them

to continue with their useless and dangerous ways would be despicable
To continue allowing private citizens to own military style weapons is foolish, ludicrous, and in the case of those who insist on the right to own them, both despicable and monstrous.

To constantly call a semi auto a military weapon makes a you a certified retard.

That is one tough dude though, that woman shot that guy point blank in the back and he kept fighting at least for a bit.

Good for them. Does nothing about the 6 women who are murdered every single day in the US by their intimate partners, half of whom are shot to death. More than 1000 women per year.

Considering half are killed without the use of guns, and guns are so prevalent in our society, the guns really are not the problem here.

Access to guns makes it easier.

Look at other countries. Canada, with 1/10 the population, and strict gun control, loses one woman every 6 days, to domestic abuse. 1 Canadian woman dies, for ever 36 American women.

In the UK, with a population of 65 million, it’s two women a week - about the same number as Canada.

Australia, with 21 million population had 71 domestic partner murders in 2016, slightly higher than Canada or the UK.

It’s not just in mass shootings, but accidental shootings, domestic partner shootings, gang violence - all exist in huge numbers In the US that simply does not happen in other first world countries.

we are not going to accept gun laws that are useless or restrict the rights of the law abiding

suggesting otherwise is not "sane" gun laws

it is about as insane as suggesting the kids are safe in gun free zones
You put your rights above the lives of innocent people, including the most innocent: children. That makes you despicable.

my rights has nothing to do with murderous people

making such an accusation makes YOU the despicable person ya fucking low life

The attitude of the pro-gun people that everyone is being punished for something only bad people do is a ludicrous argument. Every law and every rule in the world is based on people who do the wrong thing. All of us pay the price for what others do when we obey laws. There are many, many laws related to driving and motor vehicles because of the people who do the wrong thing, like driving too fast or carelessly or drunkenly. Laws that require all kinds of paperwork related to owning a car, insurance, passing a test to drive, being of a certain age to drive, etc. To whine that you are being punished for what bad people do by having to obey laws is just plain childish and ridiculous.

People who drive cars don't have the right to use their cars to murder people and people who own guns don't have the right to use them to murder people, that is why there are strict laws regarding owning and using a car and why there need to be strict laws regarding owning and using a gun.

And yes, you are despicable if you think it is okay to consider hundreds of innocent people as just collateral for your right to own dangerous weapons with no strict controls on that ownership. Absolutely despicable. I don't know how you people can sleep at night, and if there is a hell, that’s where you are headed.

let see one of your sane gun control proposals

and we will see just how sane it is
I have already discussed them ad infinitum. I'm not going to go through it all again just to entertain you.

Yeah....but you're cheaper than tickets to a comedy club.
Dont even get me started on the bar tab.

Look at other countries. Canada, with 1/10 the population, and strict gun control, loses one woman every 6 days, to domestic abuse. 1 Canadian woman dies, for ever 36 American women.

In the UK, with a population of 65 million, it’s two women a week - about the same number as Canada.

Australia, with 21 million population had 71 domestic partner murders in 2016, slightly higher than Canada or the UK.

It’s not just in mass shootings, but accidental shootings, domestic partner shootings, gang violence - all exist in huge numbers In the US that simply does not happen in other first world countries.

Correlation is not causation. and the fact that even if you only include the non-gun US domestic killings you are still above and beyond the other countries as for rate.

Again, guns aren't the real issue here, it's the culture.

Who's to say the 3 that used the gun out of 6 wouldn't have done it anyway without access to a gun? That the gun was just there?

Are these based on per capita?

If you read the post, you wouldn’t be asking this question.

If you read the post, you wouldn’t be asking this question.

I did. Apparently you didnt.

I see it differently, they should of let him get away with the money and called the cops.

Why? That is just a stupid idea.... Thug should be taking a dirt nap right now

-Geaux

Why in the hell get in a gunfight with an armed robber, their life's were not threatened, plus like the other posted said, they sure didn't know what they were doing.
This is seriously the most retarded response ever . Armed robber poses no danger. I bet it sounded better in your head.

He a good boy who didn't do nuffin cept try to get a soda to take to graduate class He my favorite boy if I can remember which one he be and who his daddy be

Forum List

Back