Thanks to guns, these women were not victims

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

ea3f5a751b96b1c38f6713e487e6b2bd

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

These women are a credit to the American fighting spirit.

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

OMG You just have to be a filthy, soulless, digusting racist don't you? As if peope of other races and colors don't do any crime. What an :asshole: you are.

You know he wouldn’t have posted this if the criminal wasn’t black.

Sort of like the MSM hypes any and all situations where a black man is shot by a white person? Sort of like how the MSM ignores ALL of the black on black stats? Sort of like how they keep a name like Jeronimo Yanez out of the hype since that was an Hispanic cop that shot a "black guy." Oh, but when the colors and name match their agenda, well we have that name an image of that cop shown to us every day for months.

Hell, we already have one liberal on this page saying the shooting was unjustified. Why do I have the impression that if that was a white man in a white hood that came in with a shotgun to rob a black woman, that that shooting would have been totally justified in the eyes of esmerelda.

I wonder if there is one good day you weasels will understand why I post the way I post. It is to smoke out the pathetic left wing hypocrites, and you never disappoint. I play you all like a 3 dollar banjo and you are all incapable of getting it.

United Airlines, Delta , hertz, enterprise to name a few companies involved with banning guns would rather those two women were not able to defend their store and lives.

No they wouldn’t you guys keep resurrecting the same old straw man.

Yep. Your side puts out lies, we are telling practically the truth to counteract.

United Airlines, Delta , hertz, enterprise to name a few companies involved with banning guns would rather those two women were not able to defend their store and lives.

Yep. Your side puts out lies, we are telling practically the truth to counteract.

Did those women have an AK or AR?

Why no....therein lies your straw man.

OMG You just have to be a filthy, soulless, digusting racist don't you? As if peope of other races and colors don't do any crime. What an :asshole: you are.

You know he wouldn’t have posted this if the criminal wasn’t black.

Sort of like the MSM hypes any and all situations where a black man is shot by a white person? Sort of like how the MSM ignores ALL of the black on black stats? Sort of like how they keep a name like Jeronimo Yanez out of the hype since that was an Hispanic cop that shot a "black guy." Oh, but when the colors and name match their agenda, well we have that name an image of that cop shown to us every day for months.

Hell, we already have one liberal on this page saying the shooting was unjustified. Why do I have the impression that if that was a white man in a white hood that came in with a shotgun to rob a black woman, that that shooting would have been totally justified in the eyes of esmerelda.

I wonder if there is one good day you weasels will understand why I post the way I post. It is to smoke out the pathetic left wing hypocrites, and you never disappoint. I play you all like a 3 dollar banjo and you are all incapable of getting it.

Next time you post a thread about a white filthy dirty animal and a couple of decent black women let me know...it will be a first.

M You're fooling no one. Your side once all the campgrounds band

The truth is you're side and some companies like United airlines, MetLife wants all Guns banned.

Oh, is this where you pretend that you left wing hypocrites pretend that you don't want ALL guns banned.

I guess it is. Typical.

Mom-daughter duo shoot would-be robber in their liquor store

That is one tough dude though, that woman shot that guy point blank in the back and he kept fighting at least for a bit.
Good for them. Too bad way more women were murdered by guns though. Very sad.

But not those ones! Perhaps if woman were more proactive about their own security less would die eh? Say, in your performance utopia, where guns are banned, how would this have ended? Maybe she should have done what ol’molester Joe Biden said and just emptied the gun into her celing?

The truth is you're side and some companies like United airlines, MetLife wants all Guns banned.

This is why gunnuts cannot, refuse, to be reasonable and accept sane gun laws, because they are afraid all their toys will be taken away. No one wants to take away all your toys, AG, just those what are most deadly and are completely unnecessary for private citizens to own. And don't say if they are banned, only criminals will have them--that is not borne out by the facts. When strict gun laws are applied, crime goes down or stays the same, and murder goes way down.

This is why gunnuts cannot, refuse, to be reasonable and accept sane gun laws, because they are afraid all their toys will be taken away. No one wants to take away all your toys, AG, just those what are most deadly and are completely unnecessary for private citizens to own. And don't say if they are banned, only criminals will have them--that is not borne out by the facts. When strict gun laws are applied, crime goes down or stays the same, and murder goes way down.

we are not going to accept gun laws that are useless or restrict the rights of the law abiding

suggesting otherwise is not "sane" gun laws

it is about as insane as suggesting the kids are safe in gun free zones

Lies. They want gun registration and bans, just like the Nazis.

we are not going to accept gun laws that are useless or restrict the rights of the law abiding

You put your rights above the lives of innocent people, including the most innocent: children. That makes you despicable.

You're afraid they are going to ban all the guns when they just want to ban the military style weapons that are used in mass shootings. It's a childish stance for the pro-gun people. You're like little kids screaming 'don't take away my toys!'

You put your rights above the lives of innocent people, including the most innocent: children. That makes you despicable.

So you want to give up your right to an abortion then?

Talk about innocents being killed....

You're afraid they are going to ban all the guns when they just want to ban the military style weapons that are used in mass shootings. It's a childish stance for the pro-gun people. You're like little kids screaming 'don't take away my toys!'

No, you want to ban any and all semi-automatic weapons, the phrases "military style, assault weapon, and war weapon" are just tropes to hide your actual intent.

You're like little kids saying "Gimme your toys", "You can't have that".

I'll concede you being correct about OP's racism. That is all, though.

Forum List

Back