Thanks to guns, these women were not victims

What a dirty filthy ass animal. Lucky those two decent white women had a gun, right? RIGHT!?!?!?

ea3f5a751b96b1c38f6713e487e6b2bd

There is the animal. All of the typical features. Wise nose, big thick ass lips. Oh, and of course a criminal. I mean of course.

Good on Mom and daughter.

Defending ones self with a firearm takes nerve and courage

-Geaux

I see it differently, they should of let him get away with the money and called the cops.

They should have headshot him. Now taxpayers will be feeding and housing him for years.

I see it differently, they should of let him get away with the money and called the cops.

Why? That is just a stupid idea.... Thug should be taking a dirt nap right now

-Geaux

Why in the hell get in a gunfight with an armed robber, their life's were not threatened, plus like the other posted said, they sure didn't know what they were doing.

Yeah, but mine does a few things that yours does not. Mine points out the real reason this is so joyful to watch. That is number one. Two, mine is intended to piss off liberals. Which, it does. They will deny it, but it does.

To me it was very important that we all saw the typical criminal with his filthy complexion. Very important to post that.

say what? dude walks in with a gun and you say their lives were not threatened? wtf? as i told the boys when i was working...if they want the money give it to them....insurance will replace the money.....one ask what to do if they begin to touch or harm someone.....my answer...open fire and hit the target....why the devil he is alive just shows they need range time and an instructor

pisses this liberal off that the ladies didnt have a gun course before hand.......marion.....no head shot...just center mass shots would have stopped him dead in his tracks...

what a cluster fuck that was......both ladies need to hit the range and learn to handle a pistol
Well, unlike what they show in every hollywood movie, women really are not that capable. I think the monkey is in critical condition though. Lets all hope he dies and some pathetic stupid fucking left wing lawya does not get him millions in some pathetic lawsuit. Lets all hope the animal dies.

-Geaux

Why in the hell get in a gunfight with an armed robber, their life's were not threatened, plus like the other posted said, they sure didn't know what they were doing.

You consider staring down the business end of a shotgun as not life threatening? They knew enough to shoot the perp 2 times and took him off the streets.

-Geaux

-Geaux

There it is folks. Words from the dumbest wastes of shit on earth. Left wing white American women. Not worth one second of time. Not even for a quickie.

Forum List

Back