Thanks George, what do you do for an encore?

When you say "you are incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation" you are losing the debate

keep waving the white flag and running away from my arguments.

I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

keep waving the white flag and running away from my arguments.

I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

The least thing libs like you want is for any success in Iraq. If the US military were to win the fight, your elected Dems would not like it and it would seal their political doom

The least thing libs like you want is for any success in Iraq. If the US military were to win the fight, your elected Dems would not like it and it would seal their political doom

how does that, in any way, answer this statement from me?

believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

I would LOVE to get on with the fight against islamic extremists. I would LOVE to take the fight to our real enemies. We need to quit being a nursemaid to a family feud. Why do you continually run away from any discussions with me? What are you so afraid of?

how does that, in any way, answer this statement from me?

believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

I would LOVE to get on with the fight against islamic extremists. I would LOVE to take the fight to our real enemies. We need to quit being a nursemaid to a family feud. Why do you continually run away from any discussions with me? What are you so afraid of?

You are taking the fight to your real enemies. To you, the conservatives are the countries real enemies, and you are to busy fighting them to be bothered with the terrorists

no...you haven't. Here is a well thought out statement from me and a question at the end. I have asked it before and you have yet to answer it. Please try to do so now:

"I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861.

Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?"

no...you haven't. Here is a well thought out statement from me and a question at the end. I have asked it before and you have yet to answer it. Please try to do so now:

"I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861.

Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?"

Libs live for failure

News flash______ We are fighting Al queda in Iraq...

Newsflash: Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, as they call themselves, did not exist before your and Bush's war. YOU created them. Iraqis were not involved with, or participating in Al Qaeda in any significant way before your war.

Newsflash: Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, as they call themselves, did not exist before your and Bush's war. YOU created them. Iraqis were not involved with, or participating in Al Qaeda in any significant way before your war.

Al Qaeda-tied terrorist nabbed in Iraq
From David Ensor
CNN Washington Bureau
Wednesday, April 30, 2003 Posted: 2:13 AM EDT (0613 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Senior Bush administration officials Tuesday said a member of an al Qaeda-affiliated terror group operating in Iraq has been captured by U.S. forces.

Sources said the individual is a member of a group operating in western Baghdad under the leadership of Abu Musab al Zarqawi, a Jordanian believed by the United States to have been the mastermind behind the assassination of American diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman last October.

Zarqawi was said to have received medical treatment in Baghdad in May and June of 2002 after being wounded in Afghanistan during the war. His leg was amputated, U.S. officials say, by a surgeon in Iraq.

Before the war, Secretary of State Colin Powell pointed to Zarqawi's al Qaeda-affiliated group that he said was operating inside Baghdad, as evidence of ties between al Qaeda and Iraq.

Powell told the U.N. Security Council in early February that after al Qaeda and the Taliban were ousted from Afghanistan, Zarqawi established a camp in northeastern Iraq to train terrorists in using explosives and poisons.

During Zarqawi's stay in Baghdad, nearly two dozen of his associates set up a base of operations in the capital to move people, money and supplies throughout the country, said Powell.

The United States, using another international intelligence service as an intermediary, twice gave the Iraqi government information it could have used to apprehend Zarqawi and break the Baghdad cell, but "Zarqawi still remains at large to come and go," Powell said. "From his terrorist network in Iraq, Zarqawi can direct his network in the Middle East and beyond."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/29/sprj.irq.terrorist.capture/index.html

RSR is actually using Colin Powell's testimony before the UNSC, which Powell himself has since said was bogus.

unbelievable!:eusa_wall:

RSR is actually using Colin Powell's testimony before the UNSC, which Powell himself has since said was bogus.

unbelievable!:eusa_wall:

Zarqawi was in Iraq before the war, he did get medical treatments, and he did operate terrorist camps

You can lie, but it will not change the facts

Zarqawi was in Iraq before the war, he did get medical treatments, and he did operate terrorist camps

You can lie, but it will not change the facts

Zarqawi was in Iraq.... he did get medical treatment...there is no evidence that anyone from the Saddam regime was aware of that...and the camp that he ran was in the Kurdish north, outside of Saddam's control. And until well after the invasion, he was not even allied with AQ.

and how does that address DCD's point:

Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, as they call themselves, did not exist before your and Bush's war. YOU created them. Iraqis were not involved with, or participating in Al Qaeda in any significant way before your war.

Zarqawi was in Iraq.... he did get medical treatment...there is no evidence that anyone from the Saddam regime was aware of that...and the camp that he ran was in the Kurdish north, outside of Saddam's control. And until well after the invasion, he was not even allied with AQ.

and how does that address DCD's point:

Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, as they call themselves, did not exist before your and Bush's war. YOU created them. Iraqis were not involved with, or participating in Al Qaeda in any significant way before your war.

Saddam' son ran the hospital - there goes one of your talking points

So Saddam did know about the camp? Yea, right

Saddam' son ran the hospital - there goes one of your talking points

So Saddam did know about the camp? Yea, right

so you are saying that the hospital administrator, who, by other anecdotes, was too busy raping Iraqi women 24/7 to spend verry much time at a Baghdad hospital, was somehow aware of the identity and background of every single patient?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and Saddam may or may not have known about any camps in the kurdish areas of Iraq that were protected by allied CAP no fly zones.... but he couldn't do anything about it, and if he could, he would certainly not have supported any AQ camps, given the fact that AQ was his enemy as well

so you are saying that the hospital administrator, who, by other anecdotes, was too busy raping Iraqi women 24/7 to spend verry much time at a Baghdad hospital, was somehow aware of the identity and background of every single patient?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and Saddam may or may not have known about any camps in the kurdish areas of Iraq that were protected by allied CAP no fly zones.... but he couldn't do anything about it, and if he could, he would certainly not have supported any AQ camps, given the fact that AQ was his enemy as well

Libs would rather give Saddam a pass then admit he was a terrorist who was a threat to his neighbors and the US

Libs would rather give Saddam a pass then admit he was a terrorist who was a threat to his neighbors and the US
He was a minimal threat to his neighbors...he was less than that as a threat to us. Even your beloved Colin Powell said exactly as much MONTHS BEFORE 9/11.

Saddam was nowhere NEAR the threat to America as AQ was....

As I have said many times before...I was 100% behind Bush's actions in Afghanistan to go after the real threat. Iraq was a mistake, and you are such a partisan hack that you will never admit it.

Al Qaeda-tied terrorist nabbed in Iraq
CNN Washington Bureau
Wednesday, April 30, 2003 Posted: 2:13 AM EDT (0613 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Senior Bush administration officials Tuesday said a member of an al Qaeda-affiliated terror group operating in Iraq has been captured by U.S. forces.

Sources said the individual is a member of a group operating in western Baghdad under the leadership of Abu Musab al Zarqawi, a Jordanian believed by the United States to have been the mastermind behind the assassination of American diplomat Lawrence Foley in Amman last October.

Zarqawi was said to have received medical treatment in Baghdad in May and June of 2002 after being wounded in Afghanistan during the war. His leg was amputated, U.S. officials say, by a surgeon in Iraq. Before the war, Secretary of State Colin Powell pointed to Zarqawi's al Qaeda-affiliated group that he said was operating inside Baghdad, as evidence of ties between al Qaeda and Iraq.

Powell told the U.N. Security Council in early February that after al Qaeda and the Taliban were ousted from Afghanistan, Zarqawi established a camp in northeastern Iraq to train terrorists in using explosives and poisons.

During Zarqawi's stay in Baghdad, nearly two dozen of his associates set up a base of operations in the capital to move people, money and supplies throughout the country, said Powell.

snip

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/29/sprj.irq.terrorist.capture/index.html

Look at the Date of your CNN article Doofus: 2003

Hopelessly out of date, and debunked.

Why are you trying to pass off four year old lies?

*CIA/Senate Bipartisan Report on Iraq Intelligence, September 2006:

-Conclusion 5: Postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

-Conclusion 1: "Postwar findings indicate that Saddam Hussein was distrustful of al-Qa'ida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al-Qa'ida to provide material or operational support."

-Conclusion 4: "Postwar findings support the April 2002 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) assessment that there was no credible reporting on al-Qa'ida training at Salman Pak or anywhere else in Iraq. There have been no credible reports since the war that Iraq trained al-Qa'ida operatives at Salman Pak to conduct or support transnational terrorist operations."

-Conclusion 6: Prewar interactions between Saddam Hussein's government and al-Qaeda affiliate group Ansar al-Islam were attempts by Saddam to spy on the group rather than to support or work with them.. "Postwar information reveals that Baghdad viewed Ansar al-Islam as a threat to the regime and that the IIS attempted to collect intelligence on the group."

http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiaccuracy.pdf

He was a minimal threat to his neighbors...he was less than that as a threat to us. Even your beloved Colin Powell said exactly as much MONTHS BEFORE 9/11.

Saddam was nowhere NEAR the threat to America as AQ was....

As I have said many times before...I was 100% behind Bush's actions in Afghanistan to go after the real threat. Iraq was a mistake, and you are such a partisan hack that you will never admit it.

To libs like you, Saddam was a harmless guy and misunderstoood by the world

Forum List

Back