Thanks George, what do you do for an encore?

still sticking with that "AQ joins with Iran and defeats the entire Iraqi population and then rules Iraq against the will of the people in concert with Iran....unless AQ gets too snippy, in which case, Iran will murder them all" scenario?

:lol:

Harry Reid refused to answer the question - why don't you?

Perturbed Reid Chastises ABC's Tapper for Questioning Withdrawal: 'This Isn't a Debate'
Posted by Brent Baker on July 12, 2007 - 21:47.
ABC's Jake Tapper on Thursday night raised the prediction “genocide” will result after a U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, a forecast Tapper put to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid at a Capitol Hill news conference: “Do you think the Iraqi people will be safer with U.S. troops out?” Reid didn't respond to the point, leading Tapper to retort in the exchange played on World News: “You didn't answer my question.” A perturbed Reid, presumably not used to challenging questions from the Washington press corps, chastised Tapper: “This isn't a debate. We're answering questions.” Tapper then repeated his question -- “Will the Iraqis be safer?” -- but Reid ignored him and moved on: “Anyone else have a question?”

Tapper's story ran a night after Wednesday's World News featured a report from Terry McCarthy in Iraq on how General David Petraeus, commander of all multi-national forces in Iraq, “is still very optimistic about the military battle, if the politicians give him enough time.”
http://newsbusters.org/node/14061

what does that have to do with your goofy "AQ in cahoots with Iran" scenario?

Why can't you EVER argue and defend your own stupid positions? WHy do you run away like a fucking girl every single solitary time. Doesn't it get hard to look yourself in the mirror in the morning and see a spineless coward staring back at you?

what does that have to do with your goofy "AQ in cahoots with Iran" scenario?

Why can't you EVER argue and defend your own stupid positions? WHy do you run away like a fucking girl every single solitary time. Doesn't it get hard to look yourself in the mirror in the morning and see a spineless coward staring back at you?

You ducked the question like White Flag Harry

Birds of a feather.................

but...to do something that I always try to do and that you NEVER do...let me answer the question:

"Do you think the Iraqi people will be safer with U.S. troops out?"

possibly not. I think that when the US pulls out, the sunnis and the shiites will continue their sectarian struggle. I think that will happen if we leave in six months. I think that will happen if we leave in six years. I do not believe that the "government" of Iraq is capable of holding the country together with an army that will quickly devolve into warring sectarian militias the moment we leave.

Iraqis can chose to live in peace, but my guess is that they will not make that choice. That, however, is not our problem. Radical islamic fundamentalism is our problem and our enemy and we need to stop trying to referee a family feud in Iraq and start fighting our real enemy fulltime.

Every day we spend messing around with shiite militias or Iraqi sunni militias is a day we do not put our entire force to bear on our enemy.

now tell me again how AQ is going to be supported by Iran (even though they just announced last week that they were going to be conducting attacks against Iran) and the handful of sunni arab deadenders - with the support of persian shiites - will defeat the entire sunni and shiite population of Iraq and subjegate them against their will.... along with Iran.

let's see if you do something other than wave the white flag when asked that question.

but...to do something that I always try to do and that you NEVER do...let me answer the question:

"Do you think the Iraqi people will be safer with U.S. troops out?"

possibly not. I think that when the US pulls out, the sunnis and the shiites will continue their sectarian struggle. I think that will happen if we leave in six months. I think that will happen if we leave in six years. I do not believe that the "government" of Iraq is capable of holding the country together with an army that will quickly devolve into warring sectarian militias the moment we leave.

Iraqis can chose to live in peace, but my guess is that they will not make that choice. That, however, is not our problem. Radical islamic fundamentalism is our problem and our enemy and we need to stop trying to referee a family feud in Iraq and start fighting our real enemy fulltime.

Every day we spend messing around with shiite militias or Iraqi sunni militias is a day we do not put our entire force to bear on our enemy.

Much like in Viet Nam, the party that claims to care about the poor, the downtrodden, those in need, and the oppressed - say "let the slaughter begin"

Much like in Viet Nam, the party that claims to care about the poor, the downtrodden, those in need, and the oppressed - say "let the slaughter begin"

this isn't about poor downtrodden and oppressed ...it is about the millenium long feud between sunnis and shiites.

now... quit waving the white flag .... WHITE FLAG RSR...and answer the question posed to you. I answered your quesitons...why are you SO AFRAID to answer mine?

this isn't about poor downtrodden and oppressed ...it is about the millenium long feud between sunnis and shiites.

now... quit waving the white flag .... WHITE FLAG RSR...and answer the question posed to you. I answered your quesitons...why are you SO AFRAID to answer mine?

Oh that is right. Libs like you do not care about the people of Iraq - they can't vote for you in US elections

and your party has invested their future in the US losing in Iraq

Libs do have their priorities

Oh that is right. Libs like you do not care about the people of Iraq - they can't vote for you in US elections

and your party has invested their future in the US losing in Iraq

Libs do have their priorities

I care about the people of Iraq...but, as I said...I do not believe that our staying there longer will make the sunnis and shiites NOT fight one another once we do leave.

And I DO have different priorities than you do. I want to find and destroy islamic extremists. you want to act as a police force for Iraq.....well actually, you want to wave pom poms for the police force in Iraq from the safety of your home.

I care about the people of Iraq...but, as I said...I do not believe that our staying there longer will make the sunnis and shiites NOT fight one another once we do leave.

And I DO have different priorities than you do. I want to find and destroy islamic extremists. you want to act as a police force for Iraq.....well actually, you want to wave pom poms for the police force in Iraq from the safety of your home.

You MAY care about the people of Iraq, but you care much more about your party and their political power

You MAY care about the people of Iraq, but you care much more about your party and their political power

bullshit. I care more about protecting America from the people who really want to attack us....and I want us to stop thinking we can be a successful moderator for a 1200 year old feud....which has NOTHING to do with the group that attacked us and that is still right where they were when we left them to go get tangled up in Iraq.

and for a supposed hardcore conservative who supports a pro-choice, pro-gay rights cross dressing thrice married philandering new york moderate, you really are not in a position to accuse anyone else of worrying about politcal power! :lol:

bullshit. I care more about protecting America from the people who really want to attack us....and I want us to stop thinking we can be a successful moderator for a 1200 year old feud....which has NOTHING to do with the group that attacked us and that is still right where they were when we left them to go get tangled up in Iraq.

If libs really cared, they would not want them to led to slaughter as what wil happen with their surrender plan

Libs ONLY care about their power and their party

If libs really cared, they would not want them to led to slaughter as what wil happen with their surrender plan

Libs ONLY care about their power and their party

so...do you propose that America provide security protection for the country of Iraq for the next century? yes or no?

so...do you propose that America provide security protection for the country of Iraq for the next century? yes or no?

When they are able to take care of their own security - we leave

We still have troops in Germany and Japan - that war ended in 1945

so...if, I am right, and sunnis and shiites will never be able to live together, then you ARE suggesting that we stay there indefinitely. Correct?

and our troops in those two countries have nothing to do with keeping the population from devolving into civil war. your use of germany and japan is laughable in that context.

so...if, I am right, and sunnis and shiites will never be able to live together, then you ARE suggesting that we stay there indefinitely. Correct?

When Iraq can stand on their own feet - we leave

Lisb won't have that - they want failure and defeat on Iraq

When Iraq can stand on their own feet - we leave

Lisb won't have that - they want failure and defeat on Iraq

you just don't get it. I really think you are incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation. I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

you just don't get it. I really think you are incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation. I believe that the sects of Iraqis will be unable to form a cohesive government that will be able to stand on their own feet....I believe that sunnis and shiites in the Iraqi armed forces will quickly divide into warring segments the moment we leave, much like the US Army split in 1861. Can you give me any good reason that such things will NOT happen?

When you say "you are incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation" you are losing the debate

Forum List

Back