Thank you

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When I started the sequel to Parasites today I had two messages waiting for me.

The N for the north in my address was not in the same place as the IRS uses, the USPS doesn't care but nookpress wanted to cover its ass. Since I suspect it will take sales in the 3-4 figures to trigger a tax liability after cover art, banners, editorial expenses and so on I am confused by this one.

The really odd one was apparently 5 or more pre-orders came in and nookpress tried to make a deposit on veteran's day when my credit union was closed. So I had to give my accounting number a second time.

So, while I don't want to dampen enthusiasm I only put out my contract for cover art last night. My expected publication date is 11/14-17. The prequel should be out after Thanksgiving and I hope to have the next one done between Christmas and New Year's. While I have contracted for my "Get Your Hate On" banner for series website, if needed, I have not yet contracted for website creation. So, a little patience please.

I reexamined the prequel and decided it would offend everyone on the planet, with the possible exception of jailbait straight boys, if I let it escape into the market. Therefore I will concentrate on getting "Bullet Point" out. After that either "Big Fat Zero" or "Merchant of Death".

Forum List

Back