Citations in Afterward.

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
"Parasites of Time" should be on sale Friday. If you think some contribution you may have made PM me.

Good for you! Will it be in hard cover or E-book?
E-book on nook downloads of readers are free BUT. It is a dark comedy about the kind of guy everyone but especially women love to hate. So, if you don't want that kind of story you are unlikely to enjoy reading it and $3 is $3 and I don't know about you but when I think I'm paying any amount for one thing and I get something wildly different I am not happy.

Good for you! Will it be in hard cover or E-book?
E-book on nook downloads of readers are free BUT. It is a dark comedy about the kind of guy everyone but especially women love to hate. So, if you don't want that kind of story you are unlikely to enjoy reading it and $3 is $3 and I don't know about you but when I think I'm paying any amount for one thing and I get something wildly different I am not happy.
I may just spring for 3 bucks so when you become famous, I can say I read him when.

Good luck.

Thank you, but truly I posted this thread because even though I've offered citation for contribution on this and other messageboards generally the actual name rather than a nick is generally used in citations.so I need a PM to get actual names.

New Topics

Forum List

Back