Thank You Hillary!

Thanks to Hillary for being such a cheating scoundrel, and stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie Sanders, Trump won the election.
Sanders might have won if he was the nominee. Hillary cheating put Trump in the White House.

I don’t follow

How did HIllary steal the nomination from Bernie?

HIllary won the popular vote, the most states, the most delegates. It wasn’t even close

Bernie won a few caucuses

She didn't steal the nomination from Bernie, she cheated it from him...dumbass.

Thanks to Hillary for being such a cheating scoundrel, and stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie Sanders, Trump won the election.
Sanders might have won if he was the nominee. Hillary cheating put Trump in the White House.

If you voted for Trump because you thought Hillary cheated then you are dumber than shit.
Thank you for Trump you assfuck.

Tell Bernie that if he wants to be the candidate nominated by the DEMOCRAT Party that the old fuck should actually be a fucking Democrat.
lmfao

somebody is easily duped

If you voted for Trump because you thought Hillary cheated then you are dumber than shit.

Tell Bernie that if he wants to be the candidate nominated by the DEMOCRAT Party that the old fuck should actually be a fucking Democrat.
Bernie won some of the Caucuses.
HIllary won everything else

Moronic Conservatives think that means he was cheated

Some of the tossup states that were very close, and trump had to win, and did, may very well have went to Sanders.
If the Hillary voters were as childish & crybabies like you Bernie people & voted Trump or third party or stayed home, your buddy Bernie would have lost too,.
"
Fuck You & your God damn ignorance that gave us Donald Trump.

It was YOU & your ilk that gave us two USSC Justices that are right leaners. It is YOU that gave us the dirtier water, more polluted warer & more greenhouse gases.

It was YOU that allowed Trump to dismantle America

So really.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I don’t follow

HIllary won the popular vote, the most states, the most delegates. It wasn’t even close

Show me the numbers

Winning the votes from more Democrats is not cheating

Hillary colluded with the MSM and DNC to cheat Bernie, but D voters are upset about a ludicrous report that Putin and Trump somehow colluded to steal the election. The elites must laugh at how easy they can dupe some Americans.

Hillary's proud resume of accomplishments:

• She said President Obama was wrong not to launch missile strikes on Syria in 2013.

• She pushed hard for the overthrow of Qadaffi in 2011.

• She supported the coup government in Honduras in 2009. (Where do those refugees come from, again?)

• She long backed escalation and prolongation of war in Afghanistan.

• She voted for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

• She skillfully promoted the White House justification for the war on Iraq.

• She did not hesitate to back the use of drones for targeted killing.

• She consistently backed the military initiatives of Israel.

• She was not ashamed to laugh at the killing of Qadaffi.

• She did not hesitate to warn that she could obliterate Iran.

• She was not afraid to antagonize Russia.

• She helped facilitate a military coup in Ukraine.

• She had the financial support of the arms makers and many of their foreign customers.

• She waived restrictions at the State Department on selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Qatar, all states wise enough to donate to the Clinton Foundation.

• She supported President Bill Clinton’s wars and the power of the president to make war without Congress.

• She advocated for arming fighters in Syria.

• She supported an escalation in Iraq even before President Bush did.
She is clearly a disgusting Neocon, but D voters can't figure that out.

So Bernie would have done nothing & allowed dictators to slaughter their own people in countries like Libya? Alowec Bush to walllow in quagmire wars? Bernie voted for Clinton's Serbia shit.

Bernie has basically done NOTHING in his years in DC. All the shit he ran on he couldn't get done in all those years & dumbsass you thought he could as President?

I don’t follow

Show me the numbers

https://nypost.com/2016/07/22/leaked-emails-show-how-democrats-screwed-sanders/

I don’t follow

Show me the numbers

Again you dodge the issue

Show me votes

Sanders didn’t get enough actual people to vote for him

The DNC was under no obligation to support an Independent

I don’t follow

People were looking for a non-establishment candidate and Sanders was more likable than Clinton or Trump. Had Sanders been a choice, I would have voted for him over my third party candidate and I know several Democrats that voted for Stein because Clinton was too Wall St. like.

Not saying he would have won however I saw him as an alternative to Trump rather than Trump being the alternative to Clinton.

I don’t follow

Show me the numbers

Again you dodge the issue

Show me votes

Sanders didn’t get enough actual people to vote for him

No dodging, you asked how Hillary stole the election...dumbass. Although your dodging is quite clear.

Bernie is not a Democrat.

He doesn’t raise money for Democrats.

He said he won’t support democratic candidates.

Why should he be the Democratic candidate when he’s not even part of the party?

I think he should run as the Republican Nominee.

Hillary colluded with the MSM and DNC to cheat Bernie, but D voters are upset about a ludicrous report that Putin and Trump somehow colluded to steal the election. The elites must laugh at how easy they can dupe some Americans.

Hillary's proud resume of accomplishments:

• She said President Obama was wrong not to launch missile strikes on Syria in 2013.

• She pushed hard for the overthrow of Qadaffi in 2011.

• She supported the coup government in Honduras in 2009. (Where do those refugees come from, again?)

• She long backed escalation and prolongation of war in Afghanistan.

• She voted for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

• She skillfully promoted the White House justification for the war on Iraq.

• She did not hesitate to back the use of drones for targeted killing.

• She consistently backed the military initiatives of Israel.

• She was not ashamed to laugh at the killing of Qadaffi.

• She did not hesitate to warn that she could obliterate Iran.

• She was not afraid to antagonize Russia.

• She helped facilitate a military coup in Ukraine.

• She had the financial support of the arms makers and many of their foreign customers.

• She waived restrictions at the State Department on selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Qatar, all states wise enough to donate to the Clinton Foundation.

• She supported President Bill Clinton’s wars and the power of the president to make war without Congress.

• She advocated for arming fighters in Syria.

• She supported an escalation in Iraq even before President Bush did.
She is clearly a disgusting Neocon, but D voters can't figure that out.

So Bernie would have done nothing & allowed dictators to slaughter their own people in countries like Libya? Alowec Bush to walllow in quagmire wars? Bernie voted for Clinton's Serbia shit.

Bernie has basically done NOTHING in his years in DC. All the shit he ran on he couldn't get done in all those years & dumbsass you thought he could as President?
but we have trump. thanks to cankles being such crook

I don’t follow

Show me the numbers

Trump's a lying scumbag criminal.

Hillary is sweetness and love.

LMFAO!

How does one hold these opinions in their head? CRAZY!!!

Thanks to Hi

llary for being such a cheating scoundrel, and stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie Sanders, Trump won the election.

You don't have to be a member of a party to be nominated by that party. Membership really has no privileges except for the apparatchiks, and they're not the ones who run. They run the show; they don't run for office.

Millard Fillmore for instance (Whig) was nominated by the Know Nothings. Martin van Buren (Democrat) was the candidate of the Free Soil Party. Horace Greeley was the candidate of both the Liberal Republicans and the Democrats. Eisenhower really didn't have a party until he ran for POTUS.

In fact, other than the ability to vote in a primary in a state that requires party membership to vote in that party's primary (and many do not), there's really no reason (for anyone) to join a political party at all. It serves no purpose.

Last edited:

Lies, Putin stole the election for Trump cuz he's just that slick.

Hillary was the perfect candidate with the perfect voter support that could only be sabotaged by the clever Putin.

I don’t follow

Show me the numbers

Trump's a lying scumbag criminal.

Hillary is sweetness and love.

LMFAO!

How does one hold these opinions in their head? CRAZY!!!

It's true. In fact, every times a Progressive posts a negative comment about Trump and a supportive comment about Hillary, an angel gets its wings.

Hillary for 2020!

You won, you got Hillary and that gave us Trump. The Democratic Party had a hell of a good plan, congrats!

Forum List

Back