Thank You Hillary!

Thanks to Hillary for being such a cheating scoundrel, and stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie Sanders, Trump won the election.
Sanders might have won if he was the nominee. Hillary cheating put Trump in the White House.

I don’t follow

How did HIllary steal the nomination from Bernie?

HIllary won the popular vote, the most states, the most delegates. It wasn’t even close

Bernie won a few caucuses

She didn't steal the nomination from Bernie, she cheated it from him...dumbass.

Show me the numbers

Winning the votes from more Democrats is not cheating
Trump's a lying scumbag criminal.

Hillary is sweetness and love.

LMFAO!

How does one hold these opinions in their head? CRAZY!!!

It's true. In fact, every times a Progressive posts a negative comment about Trump and a supportive comment about Hillary, an angel gets its wings.
What is also hilarious is Mrs. BJ outspent Donnie 2-to-1 and STILL LOST. How bad does a candidate have to be to LOSE to Mrs BJ?

This place - ostensibly populated by political junkies - is an inexhaustible source of bemusement.

Nope, those DNC emails did not demonstrate that the DNC rigged the Dem primaries. All they showed was that some, very few, folks thought and talked about it. Never was any evidence produced they ever went to work and acted upon it.

All Brazile found was an agreement that detailed how, for assuming most of the DNC's debt, Hillary obtained a say on how that money she handed the DNC be spent. Otherwise, the DNC wouldn't have had that money to spend, and no, even Brazile found no evidence that this money was spent unfairly.

And no, Hillary didn't win the primaries because of superdelegates. Actually, even with all of them voting against her, she still would have won the primaries. BTW, superdelegates still exist, but outside contested conventions they've been stripped of their voting rights.

And yes, after 25 years of a well-funded slanderous propaganda, Hillary is a fine foil for the projection of everybody's basest instincts. That doesn't make Hillary dirty - it just shows how dirty you are. So, keep it up, it's the good work of honesty, sort of.

This place - ostensibly populated by political junkies - is an inexhaustible source of bemusement.

Nope, those DNC emails did not demonstrate that the DNC rigged the Dem primaries. All they showed was that some, very few, folks thought and talked about it. Never was any evidence produced they ever went to work and acted upon it.

All Brazile found was an agreement that detailed how, for assuming most of the DNC's debt, Hillary obtained a say on how that money she handed the DNC be spent. Otherwise, the DNC wouldn't have had that money to spend, and no, even Brazile found no evidence that this money was spent unfairly.

And no, Hillary didn't win the primaries because of superdelegates. Actually, even with all of them voting against her, she still would have won the primaries. BTW, superdelegates still exist, but outside contested conventions they've been stripped of their voting rights.

And yes, after 25 years of a well-funded slanderous propaganda, Hillary is a fine foil for the projection of everybody's basest instincts. That doesn't make Hillary dirty - it just shows how dirty you are. So, keep it up, it's the good work of honesty, sort of.

Hmmm...was that before or after Brazile "accidently" leaked debate questions to Hillary?

Hmmm...was that before or after Brazile "accidently" leaked debate questions to Hillary?

Would that be, like, that during a debate in Flint, Michigan, there would be a question about the Republican water poisoning in, of all places, Flint, Michigan?

But thanks for making my point.

Thanks to Hillary for being such a cheating scoundrel, and stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie Sanders, Trump won the election.
Sanders might have won if he was the nominee. Hillary cheating put Trump in the White House.

I don’t follow

HIllary won the popular vote, the most states, the most delegates. It wasn’t even close

People were looking for a non-establishment candidate and Sanders was more likable than Clinton or Trump. Had Sanders been a choice, I would have voted for him over my third party candidate and I know several Democrats that voted for Stein because Clinton was too Wall St. like.

Not saying he would have won however I saw him as an alternative to Trump rather than Trump being the alternative to Clinton.

Sanders is an idealist. Always has been
He has wild theories of how to make the country better. While they may sound good, they have zero chance of being implemented

Clinton is pragmatic. She understands what is doable but is an unlikeable person.

Trump is a snake oil salesman who will tell you anything to make the sale

Bernie is not a Democrat.

He doesn’t raise money for Democrats.

He said he won’t support democratic candidates.

Why should he be the Democratic candidate when he’s not even part of the party?

I think he should run as the Republican Nominee.

You won, you got Hillary and that gave us Trump. The Democratic Party had a hell of a good plan, congrats!

To be completely contextual, we can blame the PD (Perpetual Duopoly) for that more than we can blame any component of that PD.

Untold millions of voters, in 2016 or in any other year, would have been delighted to vote for neither the Democratic nor the Republican candidate, if the PD didn't effectively prevent that from happening by monopolizing the process. (We could say "duopolizing" here but really the distinctions between the two sides-of-the-same-coin PD are too insignificant to measure, so we'll stay with "monopolizing").

Were that the case, a real election with real choices could have been presented. And untold millions more who didn't bother to vote because what's the point, would have voted if it actually meant something.

But that's exactly what the PD doesn't want happening, because that would threaten the perpetuality of the PD. Hence we're left with a choice between Bad and Worse, which has been the case for all of our lifetimes and long before. And as long as we allow the PD to perpetuate, that's how it will always be.

I don’t follow

People were looking for a non-establishment candidate and Sanders was more likable than Clinton or Trump. Had Sanders been a choice, I would have voted for him over my third party candidate and I know several Democrats that voted for Stein because Clinton was too Wall St. like.

Not saying he would have won however I saw him as an alternative to Trump rather than Trump being the alternative to Clinton.

He has wild theories of how to make the country better. While they may sound good, they have zero chance of being implemented

Clinton is pragmatic. She understands what is doable but is an unlikeable person.

Well you got Hillary and that in turn gave us Trump.

I don’t follow

Putin gave us Trump

Trump is not done thanking him

I don’t follow

Putin gave us Trump

Think you spelled "wanking" wrong.

I don’t follow

Putin gave us Trump

We did it to ourselves.

Forum List

Back