Thank the LORD! Sean Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more rational than the cult of personality you mindless zealots belong to.

obama-as-hitler-48602290276.jpeg

This is hysterical. Some numbnuts can't spell "welcome"?

The Beck rubes have truly become a parody of themselves.

How many times have you been beat up by Obama's Brownshirts?

Even funnier than misspelling welcome is the idea of NAZIS being left wing. These idiots slay me. :lol:

2hx65qt.jpg

Heil Obama!

They've become a parody of parodies.

I'm just amused by the seething hatred the bed wetters have for a guy who's on TV and radio, but has absolute zero political power to raise or lower their taxes, regulate any commodity they buy, take away their property, imprison them without a trial or buy a bagel on their tax dollars. Furthermore Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, (insert bed wetter boogeyman) etc. don't want that power. In fact they decry the power the current administration has sought to do those very things the moonbats wailed about Bush doing.

We're dealing with people who have reversed Darwin's Theory. The weak and stupid are managing to contribute to the genepool. That's why I'm all for liberals having abortions.

I'm just amused by the seething hatred the bed wetters have for a guy who's on TV and radio, but has absolute zero political power to raise or lower their taxes, regulate any commodity they buy, take away their property, imprison them without a trial or buy a bagel on their tax dollars. Furthermore Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, (insert bed wetter boogeyman) etc. don't want that power. In fact they decry the power the current administration has sought to do those very things the moonbats wailed about Bush doing.

We're dealing with people who have reversed Darwin's Theory. The weak and stupid are managing to contribute to the genepool. That's why I'm all for liberals having abortions.

Hannity and his bedwetting buddies serve a useful purpose for Liberals

First off, they keep all the conservative bedwetters in line. Any Republican bedwetter who dares to vary from their doctrine is immediately and viciously attacked and put in his place

Secondly, all the bedwetters who listen to them are convinced that the rest of the country agrees with them. After all, EVERY bedwetter who calls Hannity and appears on his show agree ....so that means the whole country must feel that way

That's interesting, particularly since Hannity is already on at 9pm...

He's always been on at 9pm here in Michigan too. I haven't heard that that will change. I thought Hasselbeck was taking his time slot and he was moving, but not sure.

LOL!! Hardly! That airhead couldn't carry 5 minutes much less 60. Megyn Kelly is taking over at 8:00 CST. She's the blonde chick with all the snakes coming out of her head and the Linda Blair bile spewing out of her mouth. Medusa with a law degree.

You are quite vile. Jealous?

You all may see Brother Hannity on air with one of our lapel pins we designed. The pins are small but nonetheless distinctive up close. On camera it will look just like a gold American flag. One of his assistants emailed that they had received it. Crossing our fingers....what an honor!!!!!!!!

I dunno dood... thanking the Lord... adoring "brother Hannity in our humble home"... sending him golden idol trinkets... when you have an emotional relationship with a talking head on a pseudo-news channel, that tells me something. When you have a home shrine complete with libations, offerings and prayers, that tells me a lot more....

Thank the Lord, dear Sean Hannity is not leaving Fox as feared. He is moving his show to 9:00pm

FOX News Changes Primetime Lineup; Hannity Pushed Back to 9pm

I am a fan of Greta's show and so happy she will be on at 4:00 PT n the afternoon, now. She said she is "to the moon" happy as now she doesn't have to drive home late at night. She said 6 months of the year, she won't have to use her headlights....

Greta has headlights? Who knew.

Couldn't resist........ :eek:

You all may see Brother Hannity on air with one of our lapel pins we designed. The pins are small but nonetheless distinctive up close. On camera it will look just like a gold American flag. One of his assistants emailed that they had received it. Crossing our fingers....what an honor!!!!!!!!

I dunno dood... thanking the Lord... adoring "brother Hannity in our humble home"... sending him golden idol trinkets... when you have an emotional relationship with a talking head on a pseudo-news channel, that tells me something. When you have a home shrine complete with libations, offerings and prayers, that tells me a lot more....

Fox News has worked very hard to bring good people to their network who reinforce our values as good Christians and patriots. I don't know what you mean about libations, offerings, etc. But you have a lively imagination and I suppose that is a good thing. God bless.

Thank the Lord, dear Sean Hannity is not leaving Fox as feared. He is moving his show to 9:00pm

Yeah , I bet that was scary for you guys. Instead of being told what to think you might have actually had to do some research.

Who wrote "Bush's Brain"? Was it Karl Rove, or it was about Karl Rove.

Someone ought to write "Hannity's Brain" because I'd love to know where his hateful shit comes from. I mean that man is one angry asshole if you scratch just below his surface.

You don't need to be so crude. You must not believe in what you say if you have to use such language. But you have a right to your opinion and I will fight for you to keep that right in a public forum such as this. Blessings.

Uh-oh, [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] caught lying again....:eusa_whistle:

not really. While this isn't the level of disgrace that Beck getting fired was, getting moved to the "People ready to go to bed" shift is nothing for Sean to be proud of.

And Megyn has nicer legs....

Fox News has worked very hard to bring good people to their network who reinforce our values as good Christians and patriots. I don't know what you mean about libations, offerings, etc. But you have a lively imagination and I suppose that is a good thing. God bless.

Maybe fox so called news can have Jesus on one night. We could hear directly from him whether he's a republican or a democrat.

Fox is a radical right wing propaganda outlet co-owned by a saudi muslim that also owns and anti-american islamic network.

That's interesting, particularly since Hannity is already on at 9pm...

He's always been on at 9pm here in Michigan too. I haven't heard that that will change. I thought Hasselbeck was taking his time slot and he was moving, but not sure.

LOL!! Hardly! That airhead couldn't carry 5 minutes much less 60. Megyn Kelly is taking over at 8:00 CST. She's the blonde chick with all the snakes coming out of her head and the Linda Blair bile spewing out of her mouth. Medusa with a law degree.

I'll bet hilliray wishes kelly would put a strap on for her. She might become republican.

Well, you're new here (and welcome) -- I often post on media manipulation and the psychology of TV fake-news, especially as regards the Fox Noise Channel. I like to point out that when a viewer has an emotional relationship with what's supposed to be a news channel, as you've painstakingly described here, clearly the basis of that connection is an emotional one rather than a rational one. And that's intentional on their part; it's a psychological manipulation tool developed and exploited by the advertising confession (I say confession because I can't call it a profession). Its purpose is to hook you emotionally to acquire your attention and loyalty for the purpose of selling you stuff that you don't need. Looks like it worked only too well in your case.

So that's what that whole riff means. Cheers.

Last edited:
The linked new nightly Fox lineup isn't the same as one published earlier.

Don't recall now where I saw it but O'Reilly was staying in his 8 o'clock slot, Hannity was moving to Greta's old 10pm time, Gretta to, I think, 7pm, and Kelly taking Sean's old 9pm time. And Shep Smith would sort of be an at large, breaking news reporter available to break in or be invited to join any of that evening's broadcasts if necessary.

I am a fan of Greta's show and so happy she will be on at 4:00 PT n the afternoon, now. She said she is "to the moon" happy as now she doesn't have to drive home late at night. She said 6 months of the year, she won't have to use her headlights....

Greta has headlights? Who knew.

Couldn't resist........ :eek:

She had a choice between plastic surgery on her face or a boob job

She chose the plastic surgery. But she didn't realize that if she had the boob job, nobody would have looked at her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back