Thank the LORD! Sean Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Hannity leaving Fox is one of the lies that liberals dreamed up just to have something to post.

Church of Hannity

Much more rational than the cult of personality you mindless zealots belong to.

obama-as-hitler-48602290276.jpeg

Here is the new schedule. We are SO happy....We absolutely adore Brother Hannity in our humble home.

According to Deadline.com, the lineup will change on October 7 to:
6p ‘On The Record’ with Greta Van Susteren
7p The O’Reilly Factor with Bill O’Reilly
8p The Kelly File with Megyn Kelly
9p Hannity with Sean Hannity
10p-1a O’Reilly, Kelly & Hannity re-airs

Right now, Shepard Smith hosts two hours each weekday on FOX News. No word on if he will pick up a new hour after the October 7th changes.

Back in May of 2012, Sean Hannity signed a new multi-year contract with FOX News. He has been a personality on the cable channel since 1996. Hannity’s radio show with Premiere Radio Networks remains unchanged and you can listen to The Sean Hannity Show, weekdays 2p-5p on KFYO.

Here is the new schedule. We are SO happy....We absolutely adore Brother Hannity in our humble home.

According to Deadline.com, the lineup will change on October 7 to:
6p ‘On The Record’ with Greta Van Susteren
7p The O’Reilly Factor with Bill O’Reilly
8p The Kelly File with Megyn Kelly
9p Hannity with Sean Hannity
10p-1a O’Reilly, Kelly & Hannity re-airs

Right now, Shepard Smith hosts two hours each weekday on FOX News. No word on if he will pick up a new hour after the October 7th changes.

Back in May of 2012, Sean Hannity signed a new multi-year contract with FOX News. He has been a personality on the cable channel since 1996. Hannity’s radio show with Premiere Radio Networks remains unchanged and you can listen to The Sean Hannity Show, weekdays 2p-5p on KFYO.

Ok.....I get it now. :lol: :lol:

You all may see Brother Hannity on air with one of our lapel pins we designed. The pins are small but nonetheless distinctive up close. On camera it will look just like a gold American flag. One of his assistants emailed that they had received it. Crossing our fingers....what an honor!!!!!!!!

Sean Hannity leaving Fox is one of the lies that liberals dreamed up just to have something to post.

Well, Mr. Hannity is having trouble with Cumulus and the possibility of his radio program going off air, which would be a tragedy. I read that Mr. Limbaugh was able to negotiate with Cumulus and stay on the air in 40 markets.

Thank the Lord, dear Sean Hannity is not leaving Fox as feared. He is moving his show to 9:00pm

FOX News Changes Primetime Lineup; Hannity Pushed Back to 9pm

Oh give me a break. This clown is losing his contract with Cumulus for his radio show. I wonder just how far he had to shove his nose up Roger Ailes' ass in order to keep his night job at Fox.

Seek a brain transplant. Oh, that's not a medical reality yet, but you could always volunteer for the first trials.

Well, Mr. Hannity is having trouble with Cumulus and the possibility of his radio program going off air, which would be a tragedy. I read that Mr. Limbaugh was able to negotiate with Cumulus and stay on the air in 40 markets.

Hannity would not be off the air. He would switch to Clear Channel which has many more markets than Cumulus.

That's interesting, particularly since Hannity is already on at 9pm...

He's always been on at 9pm here in Michigan too. I haven't heard that that will change. I thought Hasselbeck was taking his time slot and he was moving, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back