Thank god...

• Banned
Going after money laundering is one of the ways they use to put the noose on terrorist organizations.

That's a bad thing?
Bit coin has nothing to do with money laundering, it’s just another way of the motherfuckers want to control people they disagree with

Going after money laundering is one of the ways they use to put the noose on terrorist organizations.

That's a bad thing?
Bit coin has nothing to do with money laundering, it’s just another way of the motherfuckers want to control people they disagree with

I think bitcoin's unregulated atmosphere makes it much easier to money launder.

• Banned

That's a bad thing?

Na, They just have no way to tax bitcoin... Career politicians are nothing but greedy motherfuckers

Poor Europe

Total idiots

and they deserve all the shit

Idiots deserve the shit

• Banned
The OP acts like he knows something.

He doesn't. People started using Bitcoin because it was an anonymous way to transfer funds... which is great for crime like money laundering, paying off hitmen, buying Black Market items like illegal guns and drugs...

You know, to break the law...

That's a bad thing?

Na, They just have no way to tax bitcoin... Career politicians are nothing but greedy motherfuckers

Perhaps both are accurate :lol:

I want so much

to observe the ending of the idiots in Europe

it will reaffirm in me that I am right along with conservatives Trump friends ....that we are right....and they are wrong....idiotic Europeans Globalist are wrong

love it!

I want so much

to observe the ending of the idiots in Europe

it will reaffirm in me that I am right along with conservatives Trump friends ....that we are right....and they are wrong....idiotic Europeans Globalist are wrong

love it!

You are certainly in the category of Trump friends. I'm sorry for you.

I don’t live in that cesspool.. lol
They just want to control people they disagree with motherfuckers

EU agrees clampdown on bitcoin platforms to tackle money laundering

I'm not a fan of the EU see my sig line, but the below from the article I have no problem with this, anonymous transactions of this type cannot be tracked we do not want Islamic terrorists using or thinking of using this to fund more attacks on our peoples and nobody who isn't involved in either funding terrorism or any type of criminal organisation should have anything to worry about.

upload_2017-12-16_4-37-56.png

He doesn't. People started using Bitcoin because it was an anonymous way to transfer funds... which is great for crime like money laundering, paying off hitmen, buying Black Market items like illegal guns and drugs...

LMAO!!!!!!! The shadow government FUNDS terrorist groups.....and who do the fuck do you think where ISIS got those brand new Toyota trucks......they paid with bitcoin? Your stupidity and ignorance astounds me..........

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!!!! The shadow government FUNDS terrorist groups.....and and the fuck to you think that ISIS got brand new Toyota trucks......they paid with bitcoin? Your stupidity and ignorance astounds me..........

Oh for fuck's sake...

How many links do you want about the Dark Web and sites you can buy a hitman with Bitcoin? How the fuck do you think Silk Road lasted so long?

We are talking about Bitcoin and you bring up shadow government.

FYI... it was estimated that 50% of bitcoin activities were for illegal purposes until recently where it has dropped to about 20%.

"Although hard numbers on criminal activity in digital currencies are difficult to pin down, Shone Anstey, co-founder and president of Blockchain Intelligence Group, estimates that illegal transactions in bitcoin have fallen from about half of total volume to about 20 percent last year."

Dark web finds bitcoin increasingly more of a problem than a help, tries other digital currencies

LMAO!!!!!!! The shadow government FUNDS terrorist groups.....and and the fuck to you think that ISIS got brand new Toyota trucks......they paid with bitcoin? Your stupidity and ignorance astounds me..........

Oh for fuck's sake...

How many links do you want about the Dark Web and sites you can buy a hitman with Bitcoin? How the fuck do you think Silk Road lasted so long?

Bitcoin is a way to bypass the central banks that print up fiat currency from nothing, dipshit. The way this debt slavery system works is just another example of how ignorant you are........capiche'?

Oh for fuck's sake...

Bitcoin is a way to bypass the central banks that print up fiat currency from nothing, dipshit. The way this debt slavery system works is just another example of how ignorant you are........capiche'?

Yeah and Bitcoin is based on... a computer algorithm. How useful is that if the power grid goes down?

FYI... it was estimated that 50% of bitcoin activities were for illegal purposes until recently where it has dropped to about 20%.

"Although hard numbers on criminal activity in digital currencies are difficult to pin down, Shone Anstey, co-founder and president of Blockchain Intelligence Group, estimates that illegal transactions in bitcoin have fallen from about half of total volume to about 20 percent last year."

Dark web finds bitcoin increasingly more of a problem than a help, tries other digital currencies

CNBC.......wow, a subsidiary of one of the six conglomerates that control all the news...........there ya go, friends and neighbors! You can trust THAT source unequivocally...... (insert sarcasm here)

Forum List

Back