Thank Gawd For Democrats

That has nothing to do with public education.

Have a nice day!

[/THREAD]

Oh?

I knew the Earth was round from around age four. Reading about Sputnik confirmed it for me, with its talk of orbiting the planet.

We have these things in our classrooms called "globes".

Have a nice day!

[/THREAD]

Oh?

I knew the Earth was round from around age four. Reading about Sputnik confirmed it for me, with its talk of orbiting the planet.

Are they aware?

Have a nice day!

[/THREAD]

Oh?

Are they aware?

I have a question for you:

Why is it that you education bashers are so stupid?

Most millennials are just likely being obnoxious on these surveys, answering ridiculous surveys with ridiculous answers, giving you the opportunity to bitch and complain about something other than your own miserable lives. You fell for it hook, line and sinker!

Have a nice day!

[/THREAD]

Oh?

Are they aware?

Most millennials are just likely being obnoxious on these surveys, answering ridiculous surveys with ridiculous answers, giving you the opportunity to bitch and complain about something other than your own miserable lives. You fell for it hook, line and sinker!

Considering the product produced, why are you so gung-ho public education? I believe we are 24th in the world these days, and frankly, talking to Millennials is often like talking to an early-90s Alice bot, with all responses restricted by the parameters within the programming.

Have a nice day!

[/THREAD]

Oh?

Are they aware?

Considering the product produced, why are you so gung-ho public education? I believe we are 24th in the world these days, and frankly, talking to Millennials is often like talking to an early-90s Alice bot, with all responses restricted by the parameters within the programming.

Yeah, and if you pulled your head out of your ass you would know that ranking is about as good as the polls that made President Hillary Clinton win the election.

Forum List

Back