Textbook Racism

Pick one example, we may agree or not. The poster you referenced is quite the worshiper/cheerleader of one ideology and it affects her/his logic.

What I said is true and completely independent of what anyone else has said. Play your silly games with someone else.

So you have NO example of institutionalized racism against whites you can post?

There has to be SOMETHING that I'll just say "yup, live with it" to. Maybe one kind?
After living a life of privilege, equality feels like oppression.
That sounds like something an oppressor would say.
Its like this:
kke8ftou4dr11.jpg
Who is that inbred retard and why is he in your post?

No more racist than anything PoliticalChic has documented against white people that is far more institutionalized.

Pick one example, we may agree or not. The poster you referenced is quite the worshiper/cheerleader of one ideology and it affects her/his logic.

What I said is true and completely independent of what anyone else has said. Play your silly games with someone else.

So you have NO example of institutionalized racism against whites you can post?

There has to be SOMETHING that I'll just say "yup, live with it" to. Maybe one kind?
After living a life of privilege, equality feels like oppression.
That sounds like something an oppressor would say.

...or a dunce.

There's this:

“During a recent segment about a supermarket shooting in Kentucky, CNN host Don Lemon said that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.”

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

And then, there's this:

"Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — After days of peaceful protests in honor of the 25-year-old black West Baltimore man who died in police custody on April 19, demonstrations took a violent turn in Baltimore Saturday.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake held a press conference Saturday alongside community and religious leaders and asked for peace as hundreds marched in Baltimore in honor of Freddie Gray.

But when one reporter asked to comment on how Baltimore police responded to the protestors she said she instructed officers to allow protestors to express themselves and that “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’

WH343243-e1452183705718.jpg

"...the biggest terror threat in this country is white men..."

Calling CNN host Don Lemon!!!!

There's this:

“During a recent segment about a supermarket shooting in Kentucky, CNN host Don Lemon said that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.”

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

And then, there's this:

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — After days of peaceful protests in honor of the 25-year-old black West Baltimore man who died in police custody on April 19, demonstrations took a violent turn in Baltimore Saturday.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake held a press conference Saturday alongside community and religious leaders and asked for peace as hundreds marched in Baltimore in honor of Freddie Gray.

But when one reporter asked to comment on how Baltimore police responded to the protestors she said she instructed officers to allow protestors to express themselves and that “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

The Department of Homeland Security said the same thing. Call them.

There's this:

And then, there's this:

Gee....that's not what I see in the picture.......

Let's cut to the chase, here:

The only individual, agency, or institution that is never wrong......

....is me.

There's this:

And then, there's this:

....is me.

Really? Well here's why no one gives a fuck about your picture.

White-People-Rioting.jpg

th
th

There's this:

And then, there's this:

....is me.

White-People-Rioting.jpg

th
th

Every time I force you to use vulgarity....I know I won again.

'Cause that's not Baltimore, is it.

There's this:

And then, there's this:

....is me.

White-People-Rioting.jpg

th
th

Actually you lost. The pictures show that.

It doesn't matter that my pictures were not from Baltimore..

th
th

I always whip your ass. You're not even competitive.

There's this:

And then, there's this:

....is me.

White-People-Rioting.jpg

th
th

Actually you lost. The pictures show that.

It doesn't matter that my pictures were not from Baltimore..

th
th

I always whip your ass. You're not even competitive.

Then, why did you link to this....and then change the subject?

First the Democrats abandoned white folks....

....then they demonize them.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

"Somehow liberal pundits have gotten it into their heads that white workers — perhaps thanks to Fox News’s racist dispatches — are just an aggrieved, pissed off, outnumbered minority. But their particular disgust is just a stand-in for a more generalized anti-working-class politics. No matter how you slice it, the working class — while not quite Wes-Anderson-movie-white — is really damn white.

Instead of acknowledging the size and importance of this part of the electorate, Democratic Party elites have simply constructed a new narrative to suit their interests —"
Burying the White Working Class

.....proving that the Democrats are not simply racists.....

....but that they are stupid racists.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

“HILLARY CLINTON HAD NO CONCESSION SPEECH, BLAMES LOSS ON ‘WHITE PEOPLE’"

TRUMP Clinton QOL_1.jpg
Peace.

PoliticalChic replied to Avery, "Please do a better job of articulating your position."

Hello, PC. Do you believe many of the Americans who Mrs. Clinton once described as 'SUPER PREDATORS', are in fact, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, victims of a potentially life scarring medical disease known as "Childhood Trauma" or "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (ACEs)?

I'm referring to a medical disease that medical doctors and researchers believe is currently our Nation's #1 PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS!

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
Peace.

PoliticalChic replied to Avery, "Please do a better job of articulating your position."

Hello, PC. Do you believe many of the Americans who Mrs. Clinton once described as 'SUPER PREDATORS', are in fact, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, victims of a potentially life scarring medical disease known as "Childhood Trauma" or "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (ACEs)?

I'm referring to a medical disease that medical doctors and researchers believe is currently our Nation's #1 PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS!

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

Thank you for re-posting.

"Hello, PC. Do you believe many of the Americans who Mrs. Clinton once described as 'SUPER PREDATORS', are in fact, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, victims of a potentially life scarring medical disease known as "Childhood Trauma" or "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (ACEs)?"

No.

Adults stop blaming others for how they behave.

"wired differently" = psychobabble for not taking responsibility for your own life.

This is a spiritual problem politicalchic as I am sure you know. The Evil that is at the heart of liberalism attacks good and delights in perverting it. And the more perverse the better. They encourage mothers to kill their babies...the breaking of the holiest bond imaginable. They encourage wives to rebel against husbands and husbands to abandon families. Children to rebel against parents. Citizens against cops.
And barbarians against civilization which means whites primarily but not exclusively.
For instance they will not admit that Asians are under represented at Ivy League schools when intelligence is taken into consideration.

This is a spiritual problem politicalchic as I am sure you know. The Evil that is at the heart of liberalism attacks good and delights in perverting it. And the more perverse the better. They encourage mothers to kill their babies...the breaking of the holiest bond imaginable. They encourage wives to rebel against husbands and husbands to abandon families. Children to rebel against parents. Citizens against cops.
And barbarians against civilization which means whites primarily but not exclusively.
For instance they will not admit that Asians are under represented at Ivy League schools when intelligence is taken into consideration.

It's one religion vs another

The Judeo-Christian faith vs the new, dynamic one that promises Utopia on earth, and no need for personal responsibility.....Liberalism-Leftism

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

psychobabble

Hello, PC. Do you believe Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness' is speaking what you call "psychobabble"?

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

PC, are the following Americans sharing what you refer to as "psychobabble"?

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

psychobabble

Hello, PC. Do you believe Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness' is speaking what you call "psychobabble"?

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

PC, are the following Americans sharing what you refer to as "psychobabble"?

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Good of you to ask what I believe.

This is what I believe:

Adults stop blaming others for how they behave.

"wired differently" = psychobabble for not taking responsibility for your own life.

I bet you believe it too.....if you suffered as a result of someone behaving poorly, you would simply smile about it, would you.

Forum List

Back