Textbook Racism

"Curious, who are the D's pro then?"

You dunce.....any groups that will increase their power.

The Democrats:
Power hungry, immoral reprobates.

Hispanics are now 17% while blacks only 13%......guess who the Dems are for????

Oh....and for felons getting the vote.....Islamists.....Illegal aliens....and, of course, those who don't read and don't think,...you.

The D's are not tossing the 60% white vote and the 13% black vote to get the 17% Hispanic vote.

Quit grasping the straw. You just grabbed one too many copy and paste fear mongering post from the party master.

I will side with you entirely that political parties are machines which do whatever to keep the machine and personal power wheels turning.

Join me, lose the team worship, despise each party for what you disagree with and support what you do. You're better than these logic leaps of desperation.

There is not a single point I've made that you can dispute.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Why would I ever......ever....'join' a dunce who clearly never thinks, reads, or is able to incorporate facts into their worldview.

I'd be more than happy to provide a syllabus that would, as the etymology of 'education' states....lead you out of ignorance.

Just say the word.

The anti blacks are anti white so they can get 17% of the vote in the next election......

I'd be more than happy to provide a syllabus that would, as the etymology of 'education' states....lead you out of ignorance.

Just say the word.
The basic truth on America Divided is thats the way fox news wants it, and that was 8 years ago.
If democrats were the racist ones, why is Trump a republican? Trump said black people are too stupid to vote for him.
That Luis Bracamontes ad that just came out hightlights the new low we've sunk to.

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Now....you be sure to let me know if you find any errors....

The D's are not tossing the 60% white vote and the 13% black vote to get the 17% Hispanic vote.

Quit grasping the straw. You just grabbed one too many copy and paste fear mongering post from the party master.

I will side with you entirely that political parties are machines which do whatever to keep the machine and personal power wheels turning.

Join me, lose the team worship, despise each party for what you disagree with and support what you do. You're better than these logic leaps of desperation.

Why would I ever......ever....'join' a dunce who clearly never thinks, reads, or is able to incorporate facts into their worldview.

Just say the word.

The anti blacks are anti white so they can get 17% of the vote in the next election......

Just say the word.
The basic truth on America Divided is thats the way fox news wants it, and that was 8 years ago.
If democrats were the racist ones, why is Trump a republican? Trump said black people are too stupid to vote for him.
That Luis Bracamontes ad that just came out hightlights the new low we've sunk to.

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

You're still thinking in the pre-southern strategy days.
--> How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism <--

the share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.

Just say the word.

Just say the word.

Let's check:

the share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.

Really, dunce?

Did you check the 'sell-by' dates on all of these?

This is what you stand for......all of 'em.

Just say the word.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

This is from the same poster who told me the Democrats are racist against whites and blacks now in an attempt to get the 17% of the vote Hispanics have or something I guess, keep this in mind.

Not that all of her points are wrong mind you. The conclusions are just interesting. Things like McCarthy was right in what he did because there WERE real live Russian spies and everyone in America did know a communist in the 30"s.

Or Democrats supported and still aupport anti black racism. And now anti white to. Its hard to team worship and be logical I suppose

Just say the word.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

This is from the same poster who told me the Democrats are racist against whites and blacks now in an attempt to get the 17% of the vote Hispanics have or something I guess, keep this in mind.

Not that all of her points are wrong mind you. The conclusions are just interesting. Things like McCarthy was right in what he did because there WERE real live Russian spies and everyone in America did know a communist in the 30"s.

Or Democrats supported and still aupport anti black racism. And now anti white to. Its hard to team worship and be logical I suppose

Let's see if I'm correct:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

In your face, booooyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

First, in 2011, the Democrats admit....brag.....that they are jettisoning white folks......then, they need a reason to explain why they're racist......

....so they claim whites are racists.

But.....then there's Karma:

“A shock poll by Reuters/Ipsos reveals that the Democrats are shedding millennial votes, with support dropping by nine percentage points since 2016. This shift is most pronounced among white millennial men, who now favour Republicans over Democrats by 11 percentage points. In 2016, Democrats led Republicans in this group by 12 percentage points. There has been a staggering swing of 23 percentage points in just two years.

The poll shatters a number of widely held assumptions. Firstly, that young people are naturally drawn to the Democrats. Secondly, that the chaos and incompetence of Donald Trump’s rule are enough to turn voters blue. While two thirds of those polled dislike Trump, that distaste does not translate into either a rejection of the GOP as a whole or into support for the Democrats.

But while the Democrats may be uninspiring to millennials as a whole, the party is actively alienating young, white men. Today’s identity politics is impossible for millennials to avoid, whether they are confronted with it on campus or through clickbait comment pieces. In the identitarian worldview, ‘white men’ are responsible for all the world’s woes – the phrases ‘white people’ and ‘white men’ are practically shorthand for evil. Listicles reveal the ‘37 things white people need to stop ruining in 2018’, magazines declare that ‘white men must be stopped’, while even respectable outlets like the Washington Post ask ‘why can’t we hate white men?’.

Democrats insist that white voters are electorally irrelevant. But when they disappoint the party and decide not to vote for it, they are painted as backward and irrational. Clinton’s defeat was rationalised by her allies as a ‘whitelash’ – not a rejection of a wildly unpopular candidate, but an outburst of racist rage. Clearly, white male millennials are picking up on this kind of language and are beginning to think that they are not wanted by the party.

A truly progressive party ought to be able to give voice to concerns that bridge racial and gender divides. It ought to have a more honest understanding of its past failures and a clear programme for the future. But if the Democrats continue to shirk responsibility for their electoral defeats, and continue to embrace identity politics, it won’t just be young, white men who abandon them.”
Why young white men are abandoning the Democrats

Did I mention that the Democrat Party was created to maintain slavery and segregation, to be anti-black.....

.....and now has expanded to anti-white????

“… blatant racialist plays by the Democrats are put out in hopes of getting a massive turnout of bloc-voting African Americans and Hispanics that they believe they will need if they are going to overcome Trump’s populist army.

Given the media’s penchant for calling anything the GOP does that might serve the legitimate interests of its white base voters “white nationalist,” one might expect them to call the presence of some of the speakers “black nationalist” or “Hispanic nationalist” dog whistles – but that would assume we had a mainstream media more interested in equal treatment than leftist agitprop.” Democratic Convention: Racism of Black Lives Matter & Anti-White Identity Politics | National Review

"Curious, who are the D's pro then?"

You dunce.....any groups that will increase their power.

The Democrats:
Power hungry, immoral reprobates.

Hispanics are now 17% while blacks only 13%......guess who the Dems are for????

Oh....and for felons getting the vote.....Islamists.....Illegal aliens....and, of course, those who don't read and don't think,...you.

Just say the word.

Just say the word.

According to you, Trump said: black people are too stupid to vote for him. I an reasonably certain that your only source of this “information” is the sole source quoted in your link: Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Sorry, but intelligent people do not believe what one single person says absent some type of evidence.

There is something that almost everyone on the planet knows but apparently you do not: people lie. They even tell lies that put innocent men in prison. If you don't know that you are dangerously uninformed.

You really need to leave your fantasy land where the only truth is what you want to believe. You are cordially invited to the real world where things are often not what they seem and truth is not established merely by the proclamation of a single individual.

I have no further comment and I will not engage you in debate. I don't debate fools.

A writer who hit the nail on the head....

“What’s actually happening is that white people are slowly being driven out of the Democratic party. Lower-class whites first. The upper classes haven’t felt the results of their policies yet, but I suspect that the Democratic party is only going to get more intolerable. The upper echelons may not see it yet, but their strategy of relying on the minority vote to win has backfired, and now they are going to be a minority in their own party.

…what do you think happens when the Democratic party becomes dominated and led by minorities who believe what they were taught about white people all those years? … the hatred of imperialism and vilification of whites will be the main thing holding that coalition of other races together, and what do you think they’ll do with that as the basis of their unity? Look at South Africa, where they called for confiscation of white-owned lands from farmers. That could happen here, and if you see some of the stuff coming out of left-wing think tanks, you see that the mentality is not too far off.

… the “bigots” aren’t just a faction within the Democratic party. Increasingly, they are the Democratic party and its base. The minority vote is what’s been carrying the Democrats for years. How could anyone think that strategy wouldn’t come with a price or with strings attached? This is what happens when you encourage people to vote their ethnicity rather than have genuine political discourse about what they actually believe.

At this point, it doesn’t matter if you like the Republicans or what they stand for at this point. The truth is that they’re the only party left that doesn’t seek to actively punish white people and elevate everyone else.
If only we hadn’t substituted serious political discourse with various veiled forms of race and class animus for the past 50 years, perhaps this never needed to happen.” https://www.quora.com/Does-it-make-...kick-the-anti-white-bigots-out-of-their-party

Just say the word.

Just say the word.

According to you, Trump said: black people are too stupid to vote for him. I an reasonably certain that your only source of this “information” is the sole source quoted in your link: Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Sorry, but intelligent people do not believe what one single person says absent some type of evidence.

There is something that almost everyone on the planet knows but apparently you do not: people lie. They even tell lies that put innocent men in prison. If you don't know that you are dangerously uninformed.

You really need to leave your fantasy land where the only truth is what you want to believe. You are cordially invited to the real world where things are often not what they seem and truth is not established merely by the proclamation of a single individual.

I have no further comment and I will not engage you in debate. I don't debate fools.
Because of his racist past, fully documented on Wikipedia, its certainly plausible that Trump said it.

Its actually 4 things:
“Black people are too stupid to vote for me.”

“Name one country run by a black person that’s not a s---hole. Name one city."

While traveling through a Chicago neighborhood: “Only the blacks could live like this.”

On a black finalist on “The Apprentice”: “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”

I believe there is enough blame to go around on both sides - Republicans and Democrats.
But it's mostly it's the Democrats that like to incite Racism in anything they can possibly find. JMO
Ah those white boy slavery genes are bubbling up.
They are so stupid they don't even know where snowflake came from,
Pro slavery white boys

Just say the word.

Just say the word.

Because of his racist past, fully documented on Wikipedia, its certainly plausible that Trump said it.

Its actually 4 things:
“Black people are too stupid to vote for me.”

“Name one country run by a black person that’s not a s---hole. Name one city."

While traveling through a Chicago neighborhood: “Only the blacks could live like this.”

On a black finalist on “The Apprentice”: “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”

Now for a lesson you should have learned in your formative years:

Reality is defined by actions, not by words.

Actions:

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

....and this....

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

Trump.....the very opposite.
"Black unemployment falls to the lowest level since 1972

• The unemployment rate for blacks fell to 5.9 percent in May, hitting the lowest level since the government started to record that data in 1972.
May's decline in black unemployment also extended a streak that started in January." Black unemployment falls to the lowest level since 1972

Pretty clear who is the anti-black racist.....

....except to dunces like you.

I believe there is enough blame to go around on both sides - Republicans and Democrats.
But it's mostly it's the Democrats that like to incite Racism in anything they can possibly find. JMO
Ah those white boy slavery genes are bubbling up.
They are so stupid they don't even know where snowflake came from,
Pro slavery white boys

Like this?

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.
050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Just say the word.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

1) Slavery; It's not about parties. Conservatives, through history, have been pro-slavery (as they are now and ship jobs to places that have slave labor), anti-gay, wanted to keep women down, and are pro-religion running countries and making laws.

2) Todays GOP is party of Jefferson Davis. School renamed for Obama from Jefferson Davis. Ex-KKK member says Trumps policies in step. Former intelligence leaders say Trump is trying to stifle free speech.

3) whitehouse christmas ornaments are crafted by ordinary citizens, also tree decorated by the same.

4) Here’s Why We Know Today’s GOP Would Have Supported Jim Crow

5) The Shah of Iran was a puppet of the UsA; nobody in US wanted him out. For Hezbollah, Obama administration made a tough decision and decided stopping nuclear proliferation was more important than temporary and minor drug war victories.

6) Farrakhan is an insigificant cult leader; nobody cares. Contempt of congress is just partisan bullshit, a good examples is Nunes.

7) illegal alien voting is non existent. Republicans depend on voter suppression.

8) its Trump who is attempting to rewrite the constitution by himself.

9) Cival war? Trump has stoked a cold civil war.

10) Chicago's gun problems stem from Indiana.

11) look who's using nazi strategy now. We've never heard Trump say nazis are bad.

12) The share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.

Young white men going republican? Mark conditt is the poster boy. and Nikolas Cruz. They're going alt-right.

One former cop said black lives matter is helpful to conversation on race, police violence.

Identity politics are stronger on the right than the left; Because it benefits the right more than the left

besides, national review is trashy.

Just say the word.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

1) Slavery; It's not about parties. Conservatives, through history, have been pro-slavery (as they are now and ship jobs to places that have slave labor), anti-gay, wanted to keep women down, and are pro-religion running countries and making laws.

2) Todays GOP is party of Jefferson Davis. School renamed for Obama from Jefferson Davis. Ex-KKK member says Trumps policies in step. Former intelligence leaders say Trump is trying to stifle free speech.

3) whitehouse christmas ornaments are crafted by ordinary citizens, also tree decorated by the same.

4) Here’s Why We Know Today’s GOP Would Have Supported Jim Crow

5) The Shah of Iran was a puppet of the UsA; nobody in US wanted him out. For Hezbollah, Obama administration made a tough decision and decided stopping nuclear proliferation was more important than temporary and minor drug war victories.

6) Farrakhan is an insigificant cult leader; nobody cares. Contempt of congress is just partisan bullshit, a good examples is Nunes.

7) illegal alien voting is non existent. Republicans depend on voter suppression.

8) its Trump who is attempting to rewrite the constitution by himself.

9) Cival war? Trump has stoked a cold civil war.

10) Chicago's gun problems stem from Indiana.

11) look who's using nazi strategy now. We've never heard Trump say nazis are bad.

12) The share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.

Young white men going republican? Mark conditt is the poster boy. and Nikolas Cruz. They're going alt-right.

One former cop said black lives matter is helpful to conversation on race, police violence.

Identity politics are stronger on the right than the left; Because it benefits the right more than the left

besides, national review is trashy.

What total nonsense.

How easily I force you to lie out of embarrassment.

Beat it, dunce.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

First, we were talking political party advertsing aims, and how you said Democrats were anti white and anti black because I guess they don't care about those votes but want the 17% Hispanic votes or whatever you meant.

Then, no one is saying capitalistic companies hiring illegal immigrants is good for the economy. Hiring illegals is a very good way to avoid big government regulations in an anti American move.

Why do you keep making points for views opposed to what you support and dancing about it?

PM me if u are the Manchuran poster or if Rush is giving you nutty things to post you know are wrong.

Did I mention that the Democrat Party was created to maintain slavery and segregation, to be anti-black.....

.....and now has expanded to anti-white????

“… blatant racialist plays by the Democrats are put out in hopes of getting a massive turnout of bloc-voting African Americans and Hispanics that they believe they will need if they are going to overcome Trump’s populist army.

Given the media’s penchant for calling anything the GOP does that might serve the legitimate interests of its white base voters “white nationalist,” one might expect them to call the presence of some of the speakers “black nationalist” or “Hispanic nationalist” dog whistles – but that would assume we had a mainstream media more interested in equal treatment than leftist agitprop.” Democratic Convention: Racism of Black Lives Matter & Anti-White Identity Politics | National Review

So your link is about the party flip you told me never happened!

This is too good.

Let's check:

Really, dunce?

If Trump is so great for black wages, why keep blacks from voting?

Most Americans Say Their Finances Haven’t Improved Under Trump.

Immigrants Haven't Hurt Pay for Americans

Forum List

Back