Textbook Racism

There is not a single point I've made that you can dispute.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Why would I ever......ever....'join' a dunce who clearly never thinks, reads, or is able to incorporate facts into their worldview.

I'd be more than happy to provide a syllabus that would, as the etymology of 'education' states....lead you out of ignorance.

Just say the word.

The anti blacks are anti white so they can get 17% of the vote in the next election......

I'd be more than happy to provide a syllabus that would, as the etymology of 'education' states....lead you out of ignorance.

Just say the word.
The basic truth on America Divided is thats the way fox news wants it, and that was 8 years ago.
If democrats were the racist ones, why is Trump a republican? Trump said black people are too stupid to vote for him.
That Luis Bracamontes ad that just came out hightlights the new low we've sunk to.

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Now....you be sure to let me know if you find any errors....
You're still thinking in the pre-southern strategy days.
--> How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism <--

the share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.
Which means the number of white Republicans will skyrocket once white Democrats realize that Democrats have no real principles or ideals and instead will use and destroy anyone for power.

There is not a single point I've made that you can dispute.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Why would I ever......ever....'join' a dunce who clearly never thinks, reads, or is able to incorporate facts into their worldview.

Just say the word.

The anti blacks are anti white so they can get 17% of the vote in the next election......

Just say the word.
The basic truth on America Divided is thats the way fox news wants it, and that was 8 years ago.
If democrats were the racist ones, why is Trump a republican? Trump said black people are too stupid to vote for him.
That Luis Bracamontes ad that just came out hightlights the new low we've sunk to.

According to you, Trump said: black people are too stupid to vote for him. I an reasonably certain that your only source of this “information” is the sole source quoted in your link: Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Sorry, but intelligent people do not believe what one single person says absent some type of evidence.

There is something that almost everyone on the planet knows but apparently you do not: people lie. They even tell lies that put innocent men in prison. If you don't know that you are dangerously uninformed.

You really need to leave your fantasy land where the only truth is what you want to believe. You are cordially invited to the real world where things are often not what they seem and truth is not established merely by the proclamation of a single individual.

I have no further comment and I will not engage you in debate. I don't debate fools.
Because of his racist past, fully documented on Wikipedia, its certainly plausible that Trump said it.

Its actually 4 things:
“Black people are too stupid to vote for me.”

“Name one country run by a black person that’s not a s---hole. Name one city."

While traveling through a Chicago neighborhood: “Only the blacks could live like this.”

On a black finalist on “The Apprentice”: “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”
No more racist than anything PoliticalChic has documented against white people that is far more institutionalized.

Yes you anti-white bastards do.

Dude...I'm white. Always have been,
'
I don't judge by skin color

Democrats do.

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

...Lefty activist, writer, and lesbian Susan Sontag. Her contribution included the memorable sentiment that “The white race is the cancer of human history.” [Partisan Review, Winter 1967, pp. 57-58 ]

We can therefore say that the modern style of white ethnomasochism was born fifty years ago this Spring, and that Ms. Sontag acted as midwife to the birth.

She might, if she had thought ahead a bit, have trademarked the phrase “the depravity of whiteness,” which as I just reported, was actually used to promote a recent study group on “white privilege” at Santa Fe’s St. John’s College.

So this is a good place to mention, as I should have before, that anti-whites (some of them certainly white) definitively took over the Democratic Party via the February 25th election of Thomas Perez as chair of the Democratic National Committee. Mr. Perez is a clever and determined foe of “the depravity of whiteness” and no doubt thinks the white race is a cancer, etc.

Put it another way, Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

So....if you vote Democrat you have no brains and no self-respect.

Just say the word.

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Now....you be sure to let me know if you find any errors....
You're still thinking in the pre-southern strategy days.
--> How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism <--

the share of whites identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic has edged upward (43% now, up from no more than 40% from 2009 to 2016). This growth is attributable to a slight increase in Democratic-leaning independents, rather than a rise in Democratic affiliation.
Which means the number of white Republicans will skyrocket once white Democrats realize that Democrats have no real principles or ideals and instead will use and destroy anyone for power.
What makes you think that only Democrats do it> I see it done for non-political reason so you are way off in your assumptions of human interactions.

Just say the word.

According to you, Trump said: black people are too stupid to vote for him. I an reasonably certain that your only source of this “information” is the sole source quoted in your link: Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Sorry, but intelligent people do not believe what one single person says absent some type of evidence.

There is something that almost everyone on the planet knows but apparently you do not: people lie. They even tell lies that put innocent men in prison. If you don't know that you are dangerously uninformed.

You really need to leave your fantasy land where the only truth is what you want to believe. You are cordially invited to the real world where things are often not what they seem and truth is not established merely by the proclamation of a single individual.

I have no further comment and I will not engage you in debate. I don't debate fools.
Because of his racist past, fully documented on Wikipedia, its certainly plausible that Trump said it.

Its actually 4 things:

While traveling through a Chicago neighborhood: “Only the blacks could live like this.”

On a black finalist on “The Apprentice”: “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”
No more racist than anything PoliticalChic has documented against white people that is far more institutionalized.

Pick one example, we may agree or not. The poster you referenced is quite the worshiper/cheerleader of one ideology and it affects her/his logic.

1. According to Google, racism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

"...all members of each race possess characteristics..."

2. To which political party does 'racist' apply?

Historically and contemporaneously, it applies to one party and one party only.....but not the one that the media would have you believe.

Yup.....clearly the Democrat Party is the 'racist' party.....everything is seen through the prism of skin color for Democrats.

3. I’ve never believed that the term ‘racism’ is applicable to thoughts, only to actions, because the essence of the Constitution is that Americans should be free to think what they wish….but if that’s the way the Left slathers it on any who disagree with them, well, let’s have it their way.

If talking bad about an entire race is a crime…..

4. “During a recent segment about a supermarket shooting in Kentucky, CNN host Don Lemon said that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.”

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

5. “WASHINGTON – Steven Clifford, author and former CEO of the King Broadcasting Company and National Mobile Television, told PJM that the federal government should “prohibit straight white males from voting” in U.S. elections as a way to “save” democracy.

“I think it’s the only hope for democracy in America and I will be leading a great movement to prohibit straight white males, who I believe supported Donald Trump by about 85 percent, from exercising the franchise and I think that will save our democracy,” Clifford said during an interview…”
Former TV CEO Says U.S. Should Ban ‘Straight White Males from Voting’

Off with their heads!!!!
Asians are the biggest racists.

Just say the word.

Its actually 4 things:

Pick one example, we may agree or not. The poster you referenced is quite the worshiper/cheerleader of one ideology and it affects her/his logic.

What I said is true and completely independent of what anyone else has said. Play your silly games with someone else.

Its actually 4 things:

What I said is true and completely independent of what anyone else has said. Play your silly games with someone else.

So you have NO example of institutionalized racism against whites you can post?

There has to be SOMETHING that I'll just say "yup, live with it" to. Maybe one kind?

1. According to Google, racism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Historically and contemporaneously, it applies to one party and one party only.....but not the one that the media would have you believe.

Yup.....clearly the Democrat Party is the 'racist' party.....everything is seen through the prism of skin color for Democrats.

3. I’ve never believed that the term ‘racism’ is applicable to thoughts, only to actions, because the essence of the Constitution is that Americans should be free to think what they wish….but if that’s the way the Left slathers it on any who disagree with them, well, let’s have it their way.

4. “During a recent segment about a supermarket shooting in Kentucky, CNN host Don Lemon said that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men.”

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

5. “WASHINGTON – Steven Clifford, author and former CEO of the King Broadcasting Company and National Mobile Television, told PJM that the federal government should “prohibit straight white males from voting” in U.S. elections as a way to “save” democracy.

“I think it’s the only hope for democracy in America and I will be leading a great movement to prohibit straight white males, who I believe supported Donald Trump by about 85 percent, from exercising the franchise and I think that will save our democracy,” Clifford said during an interview…”

Off with their heads!!!!

You just proved that you are.

Funny, huh?
. The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

Off with their heads!!!!

Funny, huh?
. The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.
How does pointing out that Asians are the biggest racists make me one? And you can drop the clever bitch act, it ain't working. :biggrin:

Off with their heads!!!!

Funny, huh?
How does pointing out that Asians are the biggest racists make me one? And you can drop the clever bitch act, it ain't working. :biggrin:

Clearly I've embarrassed you, you dolt.....noting how quickly you slithered back to make an excuse for your post.

Excellent.

And it won't be the last time I spank you.

Off with their heads!!!!

Funny, huh?

Clearly I've embarrassed you, you dolt.....noting how quickly you slithered back to make an excuse for your post.

Excellent.

And it won't be the last time I spank you.
You do realize that you've come up with exactly nothing to counter what I actually said, don't you? You wannabe dominatrix. :biggrin:

As political correctness requires pre-apologies and a re-telling of one's bona fides, I should say with respect to the thread...

....some of my best friends are white.

Its actually 4 things:

There has to be SOMETHING that I'll just say "yup, live with it" to. Maybe one kind?
After living a life of privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Its actually 4 things:

That sounds like something an oppressor would say.

That sounds like something an oppressor would say.
Its like this:
kke8ftou4dr11.jpg

Forum List

Back