Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Race is not the same as Religion.
Gender is not the same as Race
Sexual Preference is not the same as Gender
Religion is not the same as Sexual Preference.

And none of that matters- because people can- and have been- discriminated against because of one of those labels.
People have been discriminated against for being blind and wanting to drive too. How come you didn't bring that up? Know why? Because you didn't want people to realize that gay sex doesn't meet the physical mechanics of father/mother marriage. And the "road accident victims" in that scenario would be the children systematically-deprived of a vital role model.

You never want to look at what gay-sex marriage does to kids do you? This is A BRAND NEW CONCEPT. And as such the people engaging in the behavior that ultimately harms children when they extend that "behavior as rights!", had better expect that the 'motor vehicles department' is going to have specific hurdles to meet the requirments...
Actually there is no such thing as a sodomite that was born a sodomite. I remember a young man I had known in my city who told me he was a homosexual - and then after we had spent some time talking about Jesus Christ he told me - you know, I was not born this way. I know I was not born this way. Of course I knew he was not born "that way".. no one is!
Just because one person is confused, does not prove that people aren't born that way.

Clearly they are not born that way. Do not accuse those who desire to be honest so that this sinful lie you hold dear can be continued. The Word of God is the truth. Go back to the Bible and you'll no longer be confused about it.

And none of that matters- because people can- and have been- discriminated against because of one of those labels.

You never want to look at what gay-sex marriage does to kids do you? ..

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

What does 'gay marriage' do to kids?

For children being raised by straight couples- nothing.
For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

People have been discriminated against for being blind and wanting to drive too. How come you didn't bring that up? Know why? Because you didn't want people to realize that gay sex doesn't meet the physical mechanics of father/mother marriage. And the "road accident victims" in that scenario would be the children systematically-deprived of a vital role model.

You never want to look at what gay-sex marriage does to kids do you? This is A BRAND NEW CONCEPT. And as such the people engaging in the behavior that ultimately harms children when they extend that "behavior as rights!", had better expect that the 'motor vehicles department' is going to have specific hurdles to meet the requirments...
Actually there is no such thing as a sodomite that was born a sodomite. I remember a young man I had known in my city who told me he was a homosexual - and then after we had spent some time talking about Jesus Christ he told me - you know, I was not born this way. I know I was not born this way. Of course I knew he was not born "that way".. no one is!
Just because one person is confused, does not prove that people aren't born that way.

Clearly they are not born that way. Do not accuse those who desire to be honest so that this sinful lie you hold dear can be continued. The Word of God is the truth. Go back to the Bible and you'll no longer be confused about it.

Clearly they are born that way- clearly the way God intended.

And yay! Another thread in which Sil repeats previously stated arguments as though somehow they will gain validity in a new thread. :lol:
No, the reason I posted this specific thread was because of a conversation I watched on CNN's AC-360 where Anderson Cooper was chatting with a pal about the angle that the LGBT cult is going to try to use to defeat this, the REAL gay marriage SCOTUS case. And that was that they were saying that "Christians objected to blacks marrying too on religious grounds, so this one will have that same merit and outcome"....

Ergo, the reason why I made the CLEAR DISTINCTION between gay sex AS A BEHAVIOR and blacks as A NOBLE STATIC RACE. And I pointed out that nowhere in the New Testament that I'm aware of did Jesus preach "thou shalt not intermarry racially". What Jesus imparted to his friend Jude was that "thou shalt NOT promote or enable the spread of a homosexual culture". That is lined out clearly in the NEW TESTAMENT OF JESUS CHRIST; and the punishment for failing is soul-death.

So syriusly counters with "Gays were born that way". My first witness to that allegation would be Anne Heche.. I'm sure heroin addicts feel like they were "born that way" too. However, we know better.

And the dissection begins...

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?
Yes because it's not a natural sin to be of a different race.
It isn't a sin at all to be of a different race! It's perfectly fine and anyone who discriminates against another person because of their skin color does not love God and does not know God.
Your conception of sin is irrelevant to the law of thew land. Take your position and you won't have a leg to stand on when you want to fight the imposition of sharia law.

If God has to destroy America and wipe out every trace of wickedness in order to cleanse the land and redeem what is His then that is what He will have to do. I pray the LORD's will be done. Certainly I will not ask God to bless America in the place she is in right now!

Why am I not surprised that you are all for the murder of every American.

Race is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Homosexuality is an anomoly, unrepresentative to the entire human race. There are also frogs born with three toes, and two-headed dogs.
Anomaly or not, if they're naturally occurring like "frogs born with three toes and two-headed dogs", they deserve the same legal rights and protections as anyone else.

Not if they're behavior is contrary to the norm and the laws of nature.

And yay! Another thread in which Sil repeats previously stated arguments as though somehow they will gain validity in a new thread. :lol:

Ergo, the reason why I made the CLEAR DISTINCTION between gay sex AS A BEHAVIOR and blacks as A NOBLE STATIC RACE. h.

'black' is not a 'noble static race'- it cannot even be clearly defined.

Is Barack Obama black- white or 'mulatto'? Depends on who you ask. What race is Tiger Woods?

What about this guy?

Why am I not surprised that you are all for the murder of every American.

Hey queen of hyperbole, tell the class why it is that gay-sex gets special protections, while polygamy and incest sex don't? Be specific in your answer and don't turn into a "bigot" while you're answering.. How does incest or polygamy marriage "hurt" your marriage? ....:popcorn:

No, the reason I posted this specific thread was because of a conversation I watched on CNN's AC-360 where Anderson Cooper was chatting with a pal about the angle that the LGBT cult is going to try to use to defeat this, the REAL gay marriage SCOTUS case. And that was that they were saying that "Christians objected to blacks marrying too on religious grounds, so this one will have that same merit and outcome"....

Ergo, the reason why I made the CLEAR DISTINCTION between gay sex AS A BEHAVIOR..

Why do you talk of 'gay sex'- and African Americans?

Apples and oranges- the correct comparison would be:
"gay sex" and "African American sex" or
Homosexuals and "African Americans"

But you knew that- because like all of your posts- your only purpose is to attack homosexuals.

Keep struggling Syriusly, the dissection is what you feared before. Your tangents aren't going to save you now..

Gay Sex Marriage is challenged by Texas' Christians: FRAMING THE ARGUMENT

Same-sex marriage ruling faces religious rights battle in Texas
As supporters of gay marriages celebrated a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling, a new battle for same-sex marriage erupted in Texas where government leaders asserted their citizens' religious liberties trumped the individual right to marry...
Contesting the law on religious grounds will be the next major battlefield for the issue and could see it return to the Supreme Court, said Texas A&M University Law Professor Meg Penrose, who has followed the issue.
All Texas county clerks take an oath to uphold state laws and the U.S. Constitution, which includes Friday's decision, she said. But how far religious beliefs can protect state and county workers from performing their duties remains an unanswered constitutional question. Extending that argument could mean a Catholic judge deny a divorce because it goes against his religion, or a state worker could refuse to issue liquor licenses because it clashes with his religious beliefs, Penrose said.
Ultimately, it will come down to two fundamental rights – religious freedom granted explicitly in the Constitution, and same-sex liberties, which have been confirmed through previous court decisions – battling for precedence, she said.
I'm glad the author wrote it that way..."same-sex". Because that is a verb, not a noun. And that will be the ultimate question at the end of all this.
'GAY SEX' marriage is in no way shape or form born of a static state of being. It is an action; something done. And something done BTW that deprives children of either a father or a mother in marriage. This is a brand spanking new human concept, never before heard of or tried. Black men and white women still provided a father and a mother in marriage. More importantly, NO New Testament teaching advocated that races couldn't intermarry. Christians follow the new testament.

However, in Jude 1 of the New Testament, Jesus Christ's constant companion, confidant and personal servant tells the world what will happen if Christians promote the spread of a homosexual culture. The hub of any culture is marriage. So if Christians promote that spread, they are sentenced to eternal soul-death. They are reminded that everyone in Sodom was sentenced to the pit of fire forever, not just the homosexual cult there that forced its way upon every fold of life; but also those Christians who refused to do anything in order to stop it.

Price for your eternal soul? One marriage license, one catered meal, one photograph, one cake...make that strawberry with pineapple filling

Gay sex marriage is a verb, not a noun.

Opponents of the freedom of religion, the 1st Amendment are already alleging that their in-Pocket Justices who amended the Constitution to include a special class of just their favorite deviant sex behaviors as protected (while polygamy and incest remain without that protection), say that public accomodation laws and their new addition to the Constitution will trump freedom of religion. However, lawyers familiar with the Constitution will know of the 9th Amendment that says even if the judicial branch of government significantly changes the Constitution (which isn't allowed), that change may not suppress or abridge the rights enjoyed in another part of the Constitution.

I can see the bumper stickers now as to the 1st Amendment (adjunct to the democracy-killing "8 IS HATE) NUMBER 1 IS DONE! You know, with the rainbow logo off to the side..

Nope. Race is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Homosexuality is an anomoly, unrepresentative to the entire human race. There are also frogs born with three toes, and two-headed dogs.

There are occasional freaks of nature, some people are born sexually-dysfunctional. But I do agree with you, the majority of sodomites do so out of choice.

Is Barack Obama black- white or 'mulatto'? Depends on who you ask. What race is Tiger Woods?
For that matter, how would you parse out the unique and specific differences between gay sex and polygamy or incest sex? What makes one better than another? Should we ask Justice Kennedy? And, do ANY of them belong incentivized as "legally parenting children in marriage"? At least polygamists and incest provides kids with BOTH a mom and a dad..

For that matter, how would you parse out the unique and specific differences between gay sex and polygamy or incest sex? What makes one better than another? Should we ask Justice Kennedy?

What about this guy?

200px-Mat_johnson_2011.jpg

As supporters of gay marriages celebrated a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling, a new battle for same-sex marriage erupted in Texas where government leaders asserted their citizens' religious liberties trumped the individual right to marry...
Contesting the law on religious grounds will be the next major battlefield for the issue and could see it return to the Supreme Court, said Texas A&M University Law Professor Meg Penrose, who has followed the issue.
All Texas county clerks take an oath to uphold state laws and the U.S. Constitution, which includes Friday's decision, she said. But how far religious beliefs can protect state and county workers from performing their duties remains an unanswered constitutional question. Extending that argument could mean a Catholic judge deny a divorce because it goes against his religion, or a state worker could refuse to issue liquor licenses because it clashes with his religious beliefs, Penrose said.
Ultimately, it will come down to two fundamental rights – religious freedom granted explicitly in the Constitution, and same-sex liberties, which have been confirmed through previous court decisions – battling for precedence, she said.
I'm glad the author wrote it that way..."same-sex". Because that is a verb, not a noun. And that will be the ultimate question at the end of all this.
'GAY SEX' marriage is in no way shape or form born of a static state of being. It is an action; something done. And something done BTW that deprives children of either a father or a mother in marriage. This is a brand spanking new human concept, never before heard of or tried. Black men and white women still provided a father and a mother in marriage. More importantly, NO New Testament teaching advocated that races couldn't intermarry. Christians follow the new testament.

However, in Jude 1 of the New Testament, Jesus Christ's constant companion, confidant and personal servant tells the world what will happen if Christians promote the spread of a homosexual culture. The hub of any culture is marriage. So if Christians promote that spread, they are sentenced to eternal soul-death. They are reminded that everyone in Sodom was sentenced to the pit of fire forever, not just the homosexual cult there that forced its way upon every fold of life; but also those Christians who refused to do anything in order to stop it.

Price for your eternal soul? One marriage license, one catered meal, one photograph, one cake...make that strawberry with pineapple filling

Opponents of the freedom of religion, the 1st Amendment are already alleging that their in-Pocket Justices who amended the Constitution to include a special class of just their favorite deviant sex behaviors as protected (while polygamy and incest remain without that protection), say that public accomodation laws and their new addition to the Constitution will trump freedom of religion. However, lawyers familiar with the Constitution will know of the 9th Amendment that says even if the judicial branch of government significantly changes the Constitution (which isn't allowed), that change may not suppress or abridge the rights enjoyed in another part of the Constitution.

I can see the bumper stickers now as to the 1st Amendment (adjunct to the democracy-killing "8 IS HATE) NUMBER 1 IS DONE! You know, with the rainbow logo off to the side..

Nope. Race is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Homosexuality is an anomoly, unrepresentative to the entire human race. There are also frogs born with three toes, and two-headed dogs.

There are occasional freaks of nature, some people are born sexually-dysfunctional. But I do agree with you, the majority of sodomites do so out of choice.

When did you choose not to be a homosexual?

See- I have always known I was a heterosexual- I never made the choice to be attracted to women.

Or let me put this another way- do you think if you really wanted to- you could choose to stop being attracted to women- and be attracted to men?

Race is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Homosexuality is an anomoly, unrepresentative to the entire human race. There are also frogs born with three toes, and two-headed dogs.
Anomaly or not, if they're naturally occurring like "frogs born with three toes and two-headed dogs", they deserve the same legal rights and protections as anyone else.

Not if they're behavior is contrary to the norm and the laws of nature.

So you think we can deny the same legal rights to Jews because they are a small minority- and they circumsize their kids- which violates the law of nature?

See- I have always known I was a heterosexual- I never made the choice to be attracted to women.

Or let me put this another way- do you think if you really wanted to- you could choose to stop being attracted to women- and be attracted to men?

So you're hetero now? See how confused you are? I thought you were a lesbian in a relationship where you had 5 pregnancies and child-trafficked two of those out to gay men you knew?

Oh the trouble we can get into when verbs become nouns...

So you're hetero now? See how confused you are? I thought you were a lesbian in a relationship where you had 5 pregnancies and child-trafficked two of those out to gay men you knew?

Oh the trouble we can get into when verbs become nouns...

Well you have been delusional for a long time.

I have been responding to your delusional posts for months- maybe years- and have mentioned my wife and child many times- and mentioned my heterosexuality many times.

Your post just shows once again how delusional you are.

Of course he could! All he has to do is open the door for that sin to come in and take hold of him. It's a matter of demonic possession. No different from the straight person who has never smoked crack. Give him a crack pipe and crack cocaine and if he indulges (in order to become part of the hip crowd) he'll soon prove to you how easily he will become a crack addict although before he was as straight as an arrow.

Sil thinks playing lame semantics equals a compelling argument against gay marriage. Hint: it doesn't.

Forum List

Back