Draft Biden movement underway.

Well, so far neither party has any candidates that I'd vote for, 2016 would be the third straight presidential election that I wrote someone's name in that I think tops anything either party has to offer.
I remember when highly qualified candidates used to run for prez. Now all we get are wackos and tools/servants of Big Money. No wonder this country is sliding downwards.

Well, so far neither party has any candidates that I'd vote for, 2016 would be the third straight presidential election that I wrote someone's name in that I think tops anything either party has to offer.
I remember when highly qualified candidates used to run for prez. Now all we get are wackos and tools/servants of Big Money. No wonder this country is sliding downwards.

There are now I believe 14 candidates who I would vote for over whatever dog the Democratic party decides to foist upon America.

All politicians are created evil, but some are more evil than others. Apologies to G.O.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

There are now I believe 14 candidates who I would vote for over whatever dog the Democratic party decides to foist upon America.

All politicians are created evil, but some are more evil than others. Apologies to G.O.

That's because you're an ideologue who will accept anyone who your ideology nominates, no matter how not qualified the candidate is. As America plummets downwards, wacks and servants of Big money is the last thing we need.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

That's because you're an ideologue who will accept anyone who your ideology nominates, no matter how not qualified the candidate is. As America plummets downwards, wacks and servants of Big money is the last thing we need.
And you throw away a vote.

That's because you're an ideologue who will accept anyone who your ideology nominates, no matter how not qualified the candidate is.

No, it's because I am a virulent anti-Communist hawk in the Jack Kennedy mode, and the Democratic Party has become the modern incarnation.

If they draft Biden, odds are he wont' make it thru boot camp.

But, who knows?

3rd time might be the charm.

He might make it all the way to the convention this time.

But, who knows?

Biden's has been so maltreated by Obama he might just blow on camera and start listing where all the Democrat bodies are buried.

But, who knows?

Actually, I would like to see the Democrats draft Biden.....

At times, he has looked like a genius compared to Obozo!!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

You must be 200. If we had a qualified president since 1900...how the hell did we get here?

I'm still waiting on Fauxahontas to make her move. Oh the possibilities with that lying fraud

I can see her showing up at a G-Summit with a peace pipe.

Only to find out the building is smoke free.

Forum List

Back