TEXAS Supreme Court temporarily blocks the woman needing an abortion

It’s not about jumping… you made claims about the mother suspecting something and didn’t take 2 minutes to learn about the diagnosis. You then did take 2 minutes after I told you the condition to find an outlier case to help you make a point and draw a lazy derogatory conclusion about the woman who is a mother of two and wants a third child… bet you didn’t know that either
You made a stupid remark not about the topic but about me.

Now rather than discuss the topic, you doubled down. Did you really think this made you superior?

"Children born with Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18) will need specialized care to address their unique symptoms immediately after they are born. The survival rate is low, especially if your child has delayed organ development or a congenital heart condition. Out of the 10% who survive past their first birthday, children go on to live fulfilling lives with significant support from their family and caretakers, as most never learn to walk or talk."

By the way, what is the survival rate of abortions?

You made a stupid remark not about the topic but about me.
My remark was about your presumptive statements about the topic. You are making claims without educating yourself on the subject matter. I’m giving you information that you haven’t taken the time to go find for yourself. You should be thanking me not spinning up ways to attack me,

"Children born with Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18) will need specialized care to address their unique symptoms immediately after they are born. The survival rate is low, especially if your child has delayed organ development or a congenital heart condition. Out of the 10% who survive past their first birthday, children go on to live fulfilling lives with significant support from their family and caretakers, as most never learn to walk or talk."

By the way, what is the survival rate of abortions?
You’re making my point even stronger. You just posted that 90% don’t survive their birth. There are also other developmental/medical issues that make those odds worse. You don’t know anything about the specifics in this case, yet your labeling this poor woman a killer and supporting the state in forcing her to carry this thing out.

But whether the fetus survives birth or not You are talking about the state forcing a mother of two to have a third child that will very likely die at birth and if it does survive it will be so severely retarded it won’t be able to talk or walk or take care of itself. It will need intense medical care and support for its entire life.

Who pays for that? How does that impact the family. Is the same government and court who is forcing this family into that situation going to take care of things following the birth?

Have you thought this stuff through?

You’re making my point even stronger. You just posted that 90% don’t survive their birth. There are also other developmental/medical issues that make those odds worse. You don’t know anything about the specifics in this case, yet your labeling this poor woman a killer and supporting the state in forcing her to carry this thing out.

But whether the fetus survives birth or not You are talking about the state forcing a mother of two to have a third child that will very likely die at birth and if it does survive it will be so severely retarded it won’t be able to talk or walk or take care of itself. It will need intense medical care and support for its entire life.

Who pays for that? How does that impact the family. Is the same government and court who is forcing this family into that situation going to take care of things following the birth?

Have you thought this stuff through?
Why are you complaining given you just posted. "
You’re making my point even stronger.

My remark was about your presumptive statements about the topic. You are making claims without educating yourself on the subject matter. I’m giving you information that you haven’t taken the time to go find for yourself. You should be thanking me not spinning up ways to attack me,
Ditto. My god, you see yourself as a savior don't you?

I wasn’t complaining, I was making my point.
That I posted an educational part of the discussion. I read that as you complaining given it has to be due to my reading your own words.

Ditto. My god, you see yourself as a savior don't you?
Not at all. Just a guy engaging in a debate about a topic. You don’t seem interested in discussing the topic any more. Or learning more about it. Are you done?

Those who just HAVE to con-trol women's bodies....don't care in the least about "baby killing" because as soon as a baby is born, they turn their backs.
Don't you turn your back when a baby is born? Or do you sniff newborns as Biden does?

That I posted an educational part of the discussion. I read that as you complaining given it has to be due to my reading your own words.
Well I just explained what it was so yes, you read it wrong. You didn’t know what the issue with the fetus was. I told you. you then posted something you found online about the condition. I replied with how that applies to the topic and the past few posts have been you talking about me and not my points about the subject

Not at all. Just a guy engaging in a debate about a topic. You don’t seem interested in discussing the topic any more. Or learning more about it. Are you done?
What is the debate? Were you displeased that I posted information from a clinic?

Well I just explained what it was so yes, you read it wrong. You didn’t know what the issue with the fetus was. I told you. you then posted something you found online about the condition. I replied with how that applies to the topic and the past few posts have been you talking about me and not my points about the subject
I never talk about posters unless...... write this down... unless they talk about me.

What is the debate? Were you displeased that I posted information from a clinic?
You need me to explain a conversation that you and have been in?! What’s wrong with you?

You made comments about the woman saying you thought she would have had an abortion anyways, and were making points supporting the states restriction of her abortion because the fetal condition wasn’t bad enough. I took issue with that POV and now I apparently need me to walk you through our debate. Seems like you’re in over your head here

I never talk about posters unless...... write this down... unless they talk about me.
I’m talking about your ignorant statements. I’m giving you information you didn’t take the time to find yourself, and now I’m having to re explain the debate to you. You need to do better

I’m talking about your ignorant statements. I’m giving you information you didn’t take the time to find yourself, and now I’m having to re explain the debate to you. You need to do better
Why not simply do so without talking about me?

Why not simply do so without talking about me?
I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about what youre posting… or at least I’m trying to but you don’t seem to want to go there anymore

I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about what youre posting… or at least I’m trying to but you don’t seem to want to go there anymore
You might catch on were I to beat the drums about what you say. Calling attention to you and not the topic being discussed.

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

I despise Abortions. But I despise many things. I despise stopping an abortion if it saves the moms life.
This is a very unique case in TX where the woman claims she must have one to save her own life.
If this is medically true, then she should be allowed to in this case.

Here however is a problem for me in her getting one. She claims it is due to the unborn and not that it saves her life. That she believes the infant will die anyway.

So in this case she should be blocked.

"
POLITICS

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

BY JOE RUIZ, CAROLINE LINTON
DECEMBER 8, 2023 / 11:01 PM EST / CBS NEWS

"The Texas Supreme Court late Friday temporarily stayed a lower court ruling that would have allowed a woman whose fetus has been diagnosed with what doctors say is a fatal disorder to have an emergency abortion.

Kate Cox, a Dallas-area mother of two, said she found out last week that her baby suffered from the chromosomal disorder trisomy 18, which usually results in either stillbirth or an early death of an infant. The Center for Reproductive Rights filed an emergency lawsuit Monday on behalf of Cox and her husband."

The idiot reps just keep hammering more nails in the coffin for losing the women vote in '24.

reps party of losers.jpg

Forum List

Back