Texas Shooter Identified as Sam Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran his name, came back as a trump supporter. See I can do that too, nothing about being a sanders supporter. He doesn't even have a party affiliation.

A pre-school Bible teacher atheist USAF veteran. Hmmm .....

STFU Jake.
Why, if it is true? You have trouble with the truth, Lucy.

Stop Trolling Jake.
You are the one trolling, Lucy. I am reporting what has been found.

I am not Trolling considering I was the one who:

A) Posted that the Same Hyde thing is a 4Chan joke and:

B) Posted the first picture of the killer Devin P. Kelley.

You have posted nothing but your usual Trolling horsecrap.

• At least 27 people were shot dead by gunman and at least 24 others are being treated for injuries
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who is reportedly married, has identified by local officials as the shooter
  • Police said he walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire
  • Kelley, 26, of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, was killed after he fled the cops on foot
  • It's still unclear if the gunman shot himself or was taken down by authorities
  • A LinkedIn account reveals Kelley, who was married, was an Air Force veteran and ex-Bible studies teacher
  • One witness told authorities that among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
  • The church pastor Frank Pomeroy said his 'beautiful' daughter Annabelle, 14, was killed in the shooting
  • Another witness said the man, who isn't from the Sutherland Springs community, was dressed 'in full gear'
  • The University Health System said their trauma team is caring for nine patients 'four children and five adults'
  • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead, but it's unclear if police took him down or if he took his own life

Read more: Texas church shooting: Gunman kills at least 27 people | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The mass shooter who opened fire inside a Texas church killing at least 27 - including a two-year-old child - has been identified as a 26-year-old US Air Force veteran and Bible study teacher.

Texas church shooting: Gunman kills at least 27 people | Daily Mail Online

A white Christian, Air Force veteran who taught Bible Studies.

So of course, blame the Muslims!

He had stopped being a Christian and was an Athiest, he briefly FOUR YEARS AGO taught Bible Studies.

This is part of your Agenda Jake your rabid hatred of Christians, it's not like you do not have a track record of this crap.

The mass shooter who opened fire inside a Texas church killing at least 27 - including a two-year-old child - has been identified as a 26-year-old US Air Force veteran and Bible study teacher.

Texas church shooting: Gunman kills at least 27 people | Daily Mail Online

A white Christian, Air Force veteran who taught Bible Studies.

So of course, blame the Muslims!

He had stopped being a Christian and was an Athiest, he briefly FOUR YEARS AGO taught Bible Studies.

This is part of your Agenda Jake your rabid hatred of Christians, it's not like you do not have a track record of this crap.
The shooter was a Guno/ Jake Starkey type!

It's above your post. You can apologize now.

Where in the below does it say he was a Trump supporter? That's right it doesn't.

upload_2017-11-5_23-26-30.png

I just read it was Devin Patrick Kelley.

Devin-Patrick-Kelley-via-Facebook-300x161.png

But who knows. Guess it wiil take a while to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back