Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

People calling the story bullshit that he would get animals off Craigslist to use as target practice, are out of their minds. Shit like this happens all the time. Abusing and killing animals (not deer and animals like that) is one of the signs that point towards someone having a serious mental disorder.

So there are a couple of things here... if he did tell that to someone, and that person didn't report it, they deserve to get punished for not reporting it. Secondly, people need to open up their eyes and start paying attention to what the people around them say and do, and when it stands out, they need to tell someone about it to help keep more situations like this one from happening.
Nobody is saying it is bullshit. We are saying that the OP is stupid.

I don't know one soul where I live now who would go out at minus 20 C and freeze their ass off in a tree stand to use a buck or a doe for target practice.

:lmao:

This has got to be a joke thread.

So where on Craigslist do I order Democrats?

Can't you just go off at a Dem rally? They would be free targets.
And are NRA approved, you may get free bullets from the NRA as well?

btw. I feel you're treating to do a Whitey terrorist attack.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg

Amazing.

You're ignorance is limitless.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?

nuge.jpg
Just your typical violent atheist leftist.

I don't know one soul where I live now who would go out at minus 20 C and freeze their ass off in a tree stand to use a buck or a doe for target practice.

:lmao:

This has got to be a joke thread.

I've seen many Gun Nutter shooters, shot from their trucks in cold weather.
Targets of opportunity thang.

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

nuge.jpg
Just your typical violent atheist leftist.

This is Gun Nutter research! Feeling exposed?

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Those are the ones to watch. I feel they shoot more than what they drag back.
Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.
And there is little bullet comparing investigations.

Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

You don't know what you're talking about, so I'm putting you on ignore as you just want to waste our time.

Whatever DOPer. Can't handle the truth. Go and hide.

Cry your little eyes out.

3c9eb230-e1ea-0132-c00a-0a13eebe068d.gif

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

It would be looking bad if you came back with photos and no deer all the time.
And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.
As many fish die after being handled. More saltwater than fresh.

Forum List

Back