Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Those are the ones to watch. I feel they shoot more than what they drag back.
Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.
And there is little bullet comparing investigations.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

It would be looking bad if you came back with photos and no deer all the time.
And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.
As many fish die after being handled. More saltwater than fresh.

I doubt it is 10%. Otherwise Fish & Game needs to get on the ball.

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.

You don't have a very high opinion of hunters and fishermen, do you?

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg

WRONG!
That is a complete nut case not BASIC at all.
Stop lumping everyone, because he is total opposite of responsible gun owners.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?

nuge.jpg

WRONG!

Yeah, that is pretty obvious.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

I have lived in the midst of hunting country for decades with a massive National Forest not more than 30 minutes away. I spent a lot of time on those forest roads and never, ever, seen anyone shooting from the roads much less inside their trucks.

nuge.jpg

WRONG!

Not to Baz :)

You feel that huh?

Guns at least 10%, sorry. But you know there are gun folks you will turn in if seen.
They don't hang with your kind. You seem to be a responsible Gun Nutter type.
Do you challenge them armed or unarmed? Btw. Do you shoot clay? Some of the
time I see these shooters masturbate on the range to much. They do seem to
get the shivers as they can't fire more shots off. Like to slow, getting that auto
sound bang, bang, bang, bang or somethang.

As for the fish. They can work the river and lake better,
I like Tuna fishing. Saltwater fishing is really hard to enforce any laws.

Last edited:

You feel that huh?

Guns least 10%, sorry. But you know there are gun folks you will turn in if seen.
Do you challenge them armed or unarmed? Btw. Do you shot clay? Some of the
time I see these shooters masturbate on the range to much, They do seem to
get shivers as they can't fire more shots off. Like to slow, getting that auto sound
bang, bang, bang, bang or somethang.

I would challenge them if I saw them. No problem. I would also call Fish & Game.

No, I do not shoot clays or skeet. I shoot at a local range when I get the chance. Never seen anyone masturbating there. Or even getting the shivers.

You feel that huh?

Guns least 10%, sorry. But you know there are gun folks you will turn in if seen.
Do you challenge them armed or unarmed? Btw. Do you shot clay? Some of the
time I see these shooters masturbate on the range to much, They do seem to
get shivers as they can't fire more shots off. Like to slow, getting that auto sound
bang, bang, bang, bang or somethang.

I would challenge them if I saw them. No problem. I would also call Fish & Game.

No, I do not shoot clays or skeet. I shoot at a local range when I get the chance. Never seen anyone masturbating there. Or even getting the shivers.

I call these, the Super Gun Nutters just too happy, Like kids in a candy store for the first time
at 45 plus. Let's just say, I don't get the same thrill shooting. I find single shot 300yds plus shooting
interesting. btw. Guns are not a priority for me. If I'm forced to go to a range I just use their
stuff. To borning overall, as I'm not Gun Nutter material. Plus I shot at say, the target wires,
clips to bring them all down when available.

nuge.jpg

WRONG!

Wait till you're shot.

Last edited:

nuge.jpg

He is one of yours, an atheist faggot that hated Christians.

nuge.jpg

He is one of yours, an atheist faggot that hated Christians.
He will never acknowledge that fact and we all know it.

You feel that huh?

Do you challenge them armed or unarmed? Btw. Do you shoot clay? Some of the
time I see these shooters masturbate on the range to much. They do seem to
get the shivers as they can't fire more shots off. Like to slow, getting that auto
sound bang, bang, bang, bang or somethang.

Oh, and just FYI, I am not a "gun nutter". I am a shooter, a collector and a hunter, but not a nutter. I am as responsible as anyone with my firearms, serious about gun safety, and consider myself, in small part, a protector of the environment.

nuge.jpg

WRONG!

Wait till your shot.

Why would I be shot?

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

That kind of behavior is against the law (I believe in all 50 states). If you see someone doing that then call the state Game Warden on them.

I will agree the Texas shooter was a nutter, and only a nutter would shoot animals for target practice.....but your little spin on this is out of control

give it up baz you looked pretty bad in this thread........

Explain? I said this is Gun Nutter research! Nobody can tell us which animal is best to train with. Would that expose them?
ok maybe you should explain, what is a "gun nutter"?.....because those who are super anti-gun are just as nuts about guns as the super pro gunners are....they both can be considered "gun nuts"....

You feel that huh?

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really
hate bad catch and release clowns.

As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.
I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.
Just wanting to help out.

I have lived in the midst of hunting country for decades with a massive National Forest not more than 30 minutes away. I spent a lot of time on those forest roads and never, ever, seen anyone shooting from the roads much less inside their trucks.

You feel that huh?

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really
hate bad catch and release clowns.

As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.
I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.
Just wanting to help out.
image.gif

No Baz, none of us would do the same.
You should seek some therapy to help you with that.
The vast majority in this nation are not violent.

Forum List

Back