Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Those are the ones to watch. I feel they shoot more than what they drag back.
Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.
And there is little bullet comparing investigations.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

It would be looking bad if you came back with photos and no deer all the time.
And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.
As many fish die after being handled. More saltwater than fresh.

You don't have a very high opinion of hunters and fishermen, do you?

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really
hate bad catch and release clowns.

As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.
I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.
Just wanting to help out.

I can say, quite honestly, that I would not do the same. Murder is not something I favor as a hobby. And torture is certainly not.

Funny, you are here talking about all the "bad hunters", and yet you harbor such sick, murderous fantasies. It sounds like you are closer to shooting up a place than the people you call "gun nutters".

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

I have lived in the midst of hunting country for decades with a massive National Forest not more than 30 minutes away. I spent a lot of time on those forest roads and never, ever, seen anyone shooting from the roads much less inside their trucks.

That is not deer hunting. Predator hunting is allowed from a vehicle in many places. And if you are a rancher, taking out the animals that kill your livelihood makes sense.

I have done a fair amount of coyote hunting. Never from a vehicle. But they are cagey, clever animals.

Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really

I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.
View attachment 159536

BS! I'm the same always.

No Baz, none of us would do the same.
You should seek some therapy to help you with that.
The vast majority in this nation are not violent.

We pay taxes for our gobmint to murder for us in public or covert.
We are not violent about it ourselves as taxpayers...
It's just a process you can handle.
But we all have blood on our hands. Paying others to kill.

As for my solution for these type of folks ending. Is both a national therapy
event and a retaliatory event for others. This is a violent impact for one.
Well, many times.

You feel that huh?

I can say, quite honestly, that I would not do the same. Murder is not something I favor as a hobby. And torture is certainly not.

Funny, you are here talking about all the "bad hunters", and yet you harbor such sick, murderous fantasies. It sounds like you are closer to shooting up a place than the people you call "gun nutters".

Do you say the same about our troop actions in the field?
Booosh said torture is the American way.EO made it LEGAL!
You recall that? If you voted for him. It was done by your guy.
Claiming your hands are clean seem pointless. There are no
rules in war. Eveythang been done before and justified by winners
Say the texASS shooter was captured by the plumber, and he
put more bullets in him or cut his balls off. Would you jail him for torture?

See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

I have lived in the midst of hunting country for decades with a massive National Forest not more than 30 minutes away. I spent a lot of time on those forest roads and never, ever, seen anyone shooting from the roads much less inside their trucks.

That is not deer hunting. Predator hunting is allowed from a vehicle in many places. And if you are a rancher, taking out the animals that kill your livelihood makes sense.

I have done a fair amount of coyote hunting. Never from a vehicle. But they are cagey, clever animals.

Correct, but it shows people shooting, From a truck hunting period.
I'm telling you in cold areas they hunt whatever available
from trucks from roads. More during cold weather
Most are just targets of opportunity thangs.
If they can drive out and get it, some do.
Or they go get needed equipment.

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I know many hunters, none of them do those things. I know a couple that used game to supplement the family food resources however.

Well, many times.

There is a huge difference between a state execution and a civilian shooting body parts off, having medical treatment to keep the condemned going, and then continuing to shoot off body parts. That is simply sadistic and sick.

You feel that huh?

Any of our troops in the field who would do as you said you wanted to do
"I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue." I would say something to and hope they were sent to court martial.

And yes, I would want anyone torturing someone to be arrested.

Your veneer of civility seems pretty thin. You talk a lot of shit about shooters, and then admit you are a sadistic sicko. You just are too much of a coward to do anything. So you dream of doing it to people who deserve it. YOu are about one step up from the sick fucks who torture animals.

Well, many times.

There is a huge difference between a state execution and a civilian shooting body parts off, having medical treatment to keep the condemned going, and then continuing to shoot off body parts. That is simply sadistic and sick.
So torture is a no go for you by the military?
Torture is a no go for you, done by cops.

Correct, but it shows people shooting, From a truck hunting period.
I'm telling you in cold areas they hunt whatever available
from trucks from roads. More during cold weather
Most are just targets of opportunity thangs.
If they can drive out and get it, some do.
Or they go get needed equipment.

Or they were protecting their herd from predators.

Well, many times.

So torture is a no go for you by the military?
Torture is a no go for you, done by cops.

Torture is a no go for me. Period.

"I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue." I would say something to and hope they were sent to court martial.

Your veneer of civility seems pretty thin. You talk a lot of shit about shooters, and then admit you are a sadistic sicko. You just are too much of a coward to do anything. So you dream of doing it to people who deserve it. YOu are about one step up from the sick fucks who torture animals.

Gee?
You have not really reviewed what is done during wars.
You are not on the street getting Boosh and Sicko crew on trial for
War crimes. And personally ordering torture done in your name,
Is one torture less than another here? Torture is shot and long.
Please spare me the BS!

Gee?
Please spare me the BS!

Sorry, junior, using what was done by the military does not excuse what you are talking about.
I am aware what was done during the wars.
And I made some noise about the torture.
But then, you were not talking about torturing for information. While that is still wrong, at least there is a modicum of justififcation.
But you were describing brutal torture for your own entertainment and satisfaction. An THAT is the work of a sick fuck.

Gee?
Please spare me the BS!

Sorry, junior, using what was done by the military does not excuse what you are talking about.
But then, you were not talking about torturing for information. While that is still wrong, at least there is a modicum of justififcation.
But you were describing brutal torture for your own entertainment and satisfaction. An THAT is the work of a sick fuck.

Please. Our Gobmint outsourced our worse torture.
If it helps, I will comply with our US standards.
Ask a question between shots.

Btw. The lord plans our lives, this would be godly work.

Btw2: Entertainment and Satisfaction is an odd assumption.
For me to do this, would have to be legal. I want a cut
of the pay-per-view millions. AS 30 million Douche DOPer
voters will pay $250 per show...That be 7.5 billion.
And they care little if legal or not. But I do.

MAGA. Doing it for the Money!

Last edited:

Gee?
Please spare me the BS!

You said:
"As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.

Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games."

Yeah, you would do it for pleasure. Certainly not for justice.

Gee?
Please spare me the BS!

You said:
"As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.

Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games."

Try Again. The above used the word "execute" was used. That implies legal
inside the USA. As you know that, we can't legally execute people without a trial.
Well, that would happen.

The 'btw section' was the only ones I would do. You're stuck on manner suggested.
I said HBO. This means the performer is paid. The executed don't get paid here.
Well, let's give a % to victims. That be cool. But not from my cut.
We have the churches to cover these needs. They always want gobmint out of
their Flim Flam scams. Like 90% in, only 10% goes out for anythang.

Last edited:

Gee?
Please spare me the BS!

You said:

Try Again. The above used the word "execute" was used. That implies legal
inside the USA. As you know that, we can't legally execute people with a trial.
Well, that would happen.

The 'btw section' was the only ones I would do. You're stuck on manner suggested.
I said HBO. This means the performer is paid. The executed don't get paid here.
Well, let's give a % to victims. That be cool. But not from my cut.
We have the churches to cover these needs. They always want gobmint out of
their Flim Flam scams. Like 90% in, only 10% goes out for anythang.

^This should be in an area with a "STFU" button.

Forum List

Back