Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg

Last edited:
Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

• Banned
Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

That's a rather uncommonly idiotic jump to make. Please, do go on. I could use a couple more laughs today.

Cheesy-Backstrap-Steaks-1.jpg

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.

Oh fuck right off with your bullshit. Every hunter I know is more than happy to bring home backstrap. Venison is amazing.

Great recipe.

Backstrap Steak and Cheese is a delicious dish with lightly browned backstrap steaks smothered in portobello mushrooms, sliced black olives, crushed tomatoes in purée and bubbly mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth watering yet

Backstrap Steak and Cheese | Deer Recipes

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

Oh fuck right off with your bullshit. Every hunter I know is more than happy to bring home backstrap. Venison is amazing.

Great recipe.

Backstrap Steak and Cheese is a delicious dish with lightly browned backstrap steaks smothered in portobello mushrooms, sliced black olives, crushed tomatoes in purée and bubbly mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth watering yet

Don't lie. You ordered a live deer off Craigslist and shot it for target practice.

• Banned

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away.
Nope. Never.

Great recipe.

Don't lie. You ordered a live deer off Craigslist and shot it for target practice.

The story is finding them on craigslist and going and picking them up.
What would MASS Shooters want? I say cheap to start.

Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

You don't know what you're talking about, so I'm putting you on ignore as you just want to waste our time.

Great recipe.

The story is finding them on craigslist and going and picking them up.
What would MASS Shooters want? I say cheap to start.
I blame his disregard for both human and animal life on his militant atheism. If knives or swords could kill as many, he would have chosen those to commit his crimes.

No, I have never seen that.

I did see someone shooting a deer out of season. I called and turned them in.

You say it is Basic Gun Nutter 101? No, it is rare behavior from someone who should not be walking around free.

Great recipe.

I feel Gun Nutter mass shooters types, may or not be just a Basic Gun Nutter type. Who may do that all the time after shooting the deer? But a good hunter would at least reclaim the lead for reuse.

People calling the story bullshit that he would get animals off Craigslist to use as target practice, are out of their minds. Shit like this happens all the time. Abusing and killing animals (not deer and animals like that) is one of the signs that point towards someone having a serious mental disorder.

So there are a couple of things here... if he did tell that to someone, and that person didn't report it, they deserve to get punished for not reporting it. Secondly, people need to open up their eyes and start paying attention to what the people around them say and do, and when it stands out, they need to tell someone about it to help keep more situations like this one from happening.

Forum List

Back