Texas Is The Next California:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

I know this will offend the some Texans but please understand it is not intended to.

I like Texas and I respect Texans so rather than take offense I ask that you reserve the emotional response and research the demographics because what this pretty political scientist is saying is true! She is neither lying nor exaggerating. She knows what she's talking about.

Give it some thought and start spreading the word to the right kind of people.

This woman called herself an "Ethno Nationalist", her ethnicity is white, so that's just another term for "White Nationalist", she also stated or suggested that she's an Alt-Right woman. I just watched another video of hers where she actually stated that.

So yes, like I've been stating all along...Alt-Right = White Nationalist, just a more modern and "softer" name. Not fooling anyone with sense.

Thanks for posting this OP. Great confirmation.

Easy Observation: When Dirty Democrats get enough power they always loot the taxpayers and create ghettos and destroy the middle class. Middle class Voters will flee the states that are run by the corrupt and backwards Democrats. They abandoned NY and they are moving out of CA right now. They will also abandon Texas when the Dirty Dem get control of it.

Democrats are genocidal racist, they are not victims.

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Professor University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”

Chairman of the California Democratic Party, “Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California.”

California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.”

Mexican Consul General , “We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.”

Professor Loyola Marymount University; “We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos …”

This woman called herself an "Ethno Nationalist", her ethnicity is white, so that's just another term for "White Nationalist", she also stated or suggested that she's an Alt-Right woman. I just watched another video of hers where she actually stated that.

So yes, like I've been stating all along...Alt-Right = White Nationalist, just a more modern and "softer" name. Not fooling anyone with sense.

Thanks for posting this OP. Great confirmation.
If that's what she is then that's what I am. So what?

Now what about the topic of her narrative? How do you feel about the coming change in the culture of our largest state, Texas?

Democrats are genocidal racist, they are not victims.

Brown Berets; “Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die … Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

[...]
You are analogous to a bacterial infection. So far no effective antibiotic has been developed, mainly because finding one hasn't been a priority issue. But that is changing, so let's see what happens.

Meanwhile, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back