Texas getting a tragic lesson in Climate Change science

Gawd, C-u-n-t-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e-s don't understand that just because you have local snowfall records does not necessarily mean that there's no global warming going on.

Here cons, let me explain: Just because you see a bunch of fat poor kids eating a Pizza, fries, coke and burgers at a local homeless shelter does not mean America's poor don't have a hunger problem. Understood?

But a flood is proof of global warming?

You do realize that your a fucking idiot, don't you?

Nope, I am right nd you are wrong. Excessive flooding and unusual weather patterns are an indication of something unusual happening in the environment around you. Of course I don't expect racist, stupid, ignorant cons to understand this basic concept. I suggest you read the bible, eat your burgers and grits, continue to buy more weapons as per NRA's edicts and certainly don't forget to pray to God.

Libturd "logic:"

#1. Unusual weather event 'A' proves global warming is true.

#2. Unusual weather event 'B' is just weather.

How do you disprove the AGW theory? There is no way. Every weather event proves it to be true.

Global warming doesn't exist. The earth is cooler now than its been in decades.

Go hug a tree since you don't have a job.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes

Hey look, I don't care. Good luck in Texas and Oklahoma with all that drought and flooding cycles. Maybe when your house floods away and you suffer in extra hot weather in your state, then some day you will wake up.

Of course you don't care. You liberal fucks never care about the facts.

Then how do you explain unusual weather events that happened before the SUV?

Hot weather in my state doesn't mean global warming, it means its fucking summer! I live in Louisiana, it's been fucking hot here in the summer since the god damn pilgrims were paddling around in pirogues in the 1700's.

No warming in 2 decades.

article-0-185ABB0700000578-394_634x325.jpg

and how does the AGWCult respond? Why Wheel of Climate Change!

200908311113506360_0.jpg

Let me ask you libtards this, if a hot summer means global warming, what does a record cold winter mean? (which we had in winter of 2014)

Last edited:
Let me ask you libtards this, if a hot summer means global warming, what does a record cold winter mean? (which we had in winter of 2014)

I am sick of answering you stupid cons all day long. Enough is enough. See this data from NASA and shut your mouths.

208422main_global_temp_change.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Floodwaters Deepen After Storms Dump Another Foot Of Rain In Houston Area

My heart goes out to the families and victims of another climate disaster. We are sitting in our garage with the car running and wondering why people are dying--while GOP partisans say CO is perfectly safe.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

HOUSTON (AP) — Floodwaters deepened across much of Texas on Tuesday as storms dumped almost a foot more of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.

Meanwhile, the search went on for about a dozen people who were still missing, including a group that disappeared after a vacation home was swept down a river and slammed into a bridge.

Several more fatalities were reported — four in Houston and four more in Central Texas. That brought to 17 the number of people killed by the holiday weekend storms in Texas and Oklahoma.

Similar search efforts unfolded just south of the Texas-Mexico border, where crews tried to track down the missing and assessed damage in the city of Ciudad Acuna after a tornado killed 13 people Monday.

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun and make jokes about cold weather debunking global "warming"... it's time to flush these retards and corporate shills.

Try to show some compassion, people are dying.

FACTS...

Greatest annual - Clarksville,Tx -- 1873 109.38 in.
Extreme Weather Records Texas Almanac

So was there Global warming in 1873?

Compared to Houston 2015 rainfall totals... again "Global warming"????
Average Yearly Precipitation for Texas - Current Results

Houston Precip. this month 12.18" 4.24" -- 7.16"
Houston Precip. this year 28.45" 17.54" -- 14.52"
Houston Chron Weather

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 10.37.50 AM.png

Wow and the world started in 1880? The world is 4 billion years old, what about the other 3.99999999 billion that you've left out of that graph?

Wow and the world started in 1880? The world is 4 billion years old, what about the other 3.99999999 billion that you've left out of that graph?

OK so do you have the data to show us earth was warming and cooling for the past 3.9 billion or whatever number of years the earth's been around? I will wait, go ahead and dig up your data for the past 5 billion years, give or take the initial few centuries when the earth was cooling down after the big bang.

I am sick of answering you stupid cons all day long. Enough is enough. See this data from NASA and shut your mouths.

208422main_global_temp_change.jpg

And this was how the temperatures were taken up to 1970s..
And this was a log similar to the 18,000 weather stations that took these readings by eyeball and
wrote down by hand... again till digital came into use.
thermometer.png

weatherstation.png

Austin1935FloodHouseOverDamOPC22A-21.jpg

Austin, Tx 1935 flood

DHanisTexas1935FloodAftermathTXDoT.jpg

D'Hanis, Texas reported a hard-to-believe 20-24 inches of rain in just 2 Hours and 45 Minutes.
And just so you know this isnt even close to the most rain we've ever received.

Just so you know, this has never happened before.

That's what UNPRECEDENTED means.

This is an unnatural weather event outside the scope of normal regional climate.

Please try to find it in your heart to actually give a damn about children dying because of your selfish anti-science b.s.

OK so do you have the data to show us earth was warming and cooling for the past 3.9 billion or whatever number of years the earth's been around? I will wait, go ahead and dig up your data for the past 5 billion years, give or take the initial few centuries when the earth was cooling down after the big bang.
TIMELINE_FULL.jpg

TIMELINE_FULL.jpg

Gawd oh Gawd, do you realize that data from million years ago is no longer relevant? We have drastically changed the atmosphere as a result of human activity since the industrial revolution. I don't give a f*ck what the warming trends looked like in the past just as I don't give a f*ck about what the humans looked like in the past. I want to know how this shit is going to impact us here and now. And the here and now situation is the frightening situation.

You morons are incapable of understanding that even though earth may have been warming and cooling, idiots, the trend has accelerated. Gawd f**k us all, but the fact is we are making it worse.

Gawd, I gave you an example already didn't I? Just because huymans have been dying for billions of years does not mean we should ignore the current threats of tterrorism and gun violence.

Shit in my mouth someone.

There were 500+ year old trees that have come down. This is more than just bad weather.
Texas has always gotten a lot of "more than just bad weather".

It is always too hot, or too cold, or too wet, or too dry.

It's Texas, this rain comes with the territory.

I've seen it before and I hope I see it again.

Not that I am not a bit tired of it, and wishing I'd planted rice instead of watermelons.

Gawd, C-u-n-t-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e-s don't understand that just because you have local snowfall records does not necessarily mean that there's no global warming going on.

Here cons, let me explain: Just because you see a bunch of fat poor kids eating a Pizza, fries, coke and burgers at a local homeless shelter does not mean America's poor don't have a hunger problem. Understood?

Nope, I am right nd you are wrong. Excessive flooding and unusual weather patterns are an indication of something unusual happening in the environment around you. Of course I don't expect racist, stupid, ignorant cons to understand this basic concept. I suggest you read the bible, eat your burgers and grits, continue to buy more weapons as per NRA's edicts and certainly don't forget to pray to God.
Idiot, these floods in Texas are not yet record breaking, and happen ever few years, and have for centuries.

Nothing new to see here.

Then how do you explain unusual weather events that happened before the SUV?

Hot weather in my state doesn't mean global warming, it means its fucking summer! I live in Louisiana, it's been fucking hot here in the summer since the god damn pilgrims were paddling around in pirogues in the 1700's.
We will get 90+ days of 90+ temps and 90%+ humidity like we have all my 66 years.

It's Louisiana, it is going to be hot and sticky, that's just how it is.

Idiot, these floods in Texas are not yet record breaking, and happen ever few years, and have for centuries.

Nothing new to see here.

Dumb f cking idiots on the right!!! Don't understand that your local weather is not the only measure of global warming trends. Scientists collect data from all over the world, you morons, it's not just your backyard where shit happnes. It's hpening all over the world/

God f 8ck, this is insane. I don't give a f **k how much flooding and heat and humidity is in the south of USA. The effing problem of GW is all over the globe, idiots and the fact is it's warming up. You morons don't give a shit about it I understand that. But at least try not to look idiotic stupid morons that you people really are.

Forum List

Back