Texas getting a tragic lesson in Climate Change science

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Floodwaters Deepen After Storms Dump Another Foot Of Rain In Houston Area

My heart goes out to the families and victims of another climate disaster. We are sitting in our garage with the car running and wondering why people are dying--while GOP partisans say CO is perfectly safe.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

HOUSTON (AP) — Floodwaters deepened across much of Texas on Tuesday as storms dumped almost a foot more of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.

Meanwhile, the search went on for about a dozen people who were still missing, including a group that disappeared after a vacation home was swept down a river and slammed into a bridge.

Several more fatalities were reported — four in Houston and four more in Central Texas. That brought to 17 the number of people killed by the holiday weekend storms in Texas and Oklahoma.

Similar search efforts unfolded just south of the Texas-Mexico border, where crews tried to track down the missing and assessed damage in the city of Ciudad Acuna after a tornado killed 13 people Monday.

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun and make jokes about cold weather debunking global "warming"... it's time to flush these retards and corporate shills.

Try to show some compassion, people are dying.

How are we supposed to stop mother nature? Global warming cult have some magic powers they are not telling us?

Yeah your heart goes out to them but not so much as to not use a weather related tragedy to spread your partisan brand of hate.

Once again: You choose to deny science. This is not a "weather related tragedy" alone although I can't say whether it is or not. I am not a scientist.

What the scientists are saying is our climate globally is changing in fundamental ways. Remeber the science is always true whether you believe it or not.

Once again I hope you will wake up from your Fucks Nuse slumber party and learn the consequences of your own actions. CO2 in the atmosphere is not a laughing matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Floodwaters Deepen After Storms Dump Another Foot Of Rain In Houston Area

My heart goes out to the families and victims of another climate disaster. We are sitting in our garage with the car running and wondering why people are dying--while GOP partisans say CO is perfectly safe.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

HOUSTON (AP) — Floodwaters deepened across much of Texas on Tuesday as storms dumped almost a foot more of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.

Meanwhile, the search went on for about a dozen people who were still missing, including a group that disappeared after a vacation home was swept down a river and slammed into a bridge.

Several more fatalities were reported — four in Houston and four more in Central Texas. That brought to 17 the number of people killed by the holiday weekend storms in Texas and Oklahoma.

Similar search efforts unfolded just south of the Texas-Mexico border, where crews tried to track down the missing and assessed damage in the city of Ciudad Acuna after a tornado killed 13 people Monday.

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun and make jokes about cold weather debunking global "warming"... it's time to flush these retards and corporate shills.

"Climate change requires more study. And as soon as the water allows us back on the 1st floor, we'll get right on it." - Houston Climate Change Denier HQ. ;)

The OP is starting to enter in retardville

So tell us OP floods never happened before man?

Yeah your heart goes out to them but not so much as to not use a weather related tragedy to spread your partisan brand of hate.

Once again: You choose to deny science. This is not a "weather related tragedy" alone although I can't say whether it is or not. I am not a scientist.

What the scientists are saying is our climate globally is changing in fundamental ways. Remeber the science is always true whether you believe it or not.

Once again I hope you will wake up from your Fucks Nuse slumber party and learn the consequences of your own actions. CO2 in the atmosphere is not a laughing matter.

Liberals are truly sick fucking people who will use any tragedy to push their Marxist agenda

Sorry, I would rather not join your religion, much too hostile and much too angry.

False compassion and the illusion of the moral high ground. It's easy to see through it, especially when attempting to capitalize on tragedy to advance some lame political cause. OP needs to go door to door in Texas and politely explain to those people that if they had just not used any gasoline engines, Sciencegod would not be killing their friends and family as a punishment. That'll go over well.

In the 70's scientist said we were heading toward an ice age. There were huh.... wrong then. Why should we think they are right now?

With all the emphasis a Texan can lay upon a piece of shit yankee...
Stick it up your ass you partisan hack troll.
Ordering others to show compassion while people die, while taking a troll position yourself, using those deaths to push the pov.
These floods have yet to achieve records, those were previously set before the climate meme came along.
Nobody has yet to claim that climates are static, in fact it is the climate change activists that strive to set a fixed baseline on which they base their silly charges.
The lack of high water during the pre climate meme years has made people think it is safe to build on the banks of rivers and in the flood plains of watercourses.

In the 70's scientist said we were heading toward an ice age. There were huh.... wrong then. Why should we think they are right now?
better gadgetry...

That right there is the biggest reason I refuse to accept what "science" is telling us without critical thinking. In the 70s it was well promoted that we would be out of oil long before this time and we are swimming in the stuff. We were told that the Earth could not support a population smaller then what we have today. We were told that genetically altered food crops would be the end of civilization. We were told lots of stuff and it turned out to be BS. Now we are told a 1 to 2 degree swing in temperature, when it hasn't increased in the US in 20 years, is a threat. I like warm and most animals do.

Just sorrow, here.

Your side has the market cornered on hate.

I think the only real sorrow you feel is that it wasn't worse. By their fruits they shall be known.

5 people died in the floods, so I read, 12 died in Chicago over the same time. Yet I didn't see you show remorse for those who died in Chicago, and that truly was preventable. Wonder why?

Forum List

Back