California drought solution

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Ban California nut farming.

LA-vs-Exports_v3.gif

California s Almonds Suck as Much Water Annually as Los Angeles Uses in Three Years Mother Jones

Look how much water is used for just almonds. Could supply all of L.A. and S.F. for years if almond farming was banned even just temporarily.

Impossible to stop growing nuts in California, or stop other nuts from going there for vacation.

Almonds suck anyway. As long as they continue growing pistachios I dont care what happens to California. Hell,as far as I'm concerned they can all die of thirst,except for the pistachio growers of course.

Almonds suck anyway. As long as they continue growing pistachios I dont care what happens to California. Hell,as far as I'm concerned they can all die of thirst,except for the pistachio growers of course.

Ah another 'patriotic' American who hopes for the death of millions of other Americans.

How sweet.

Ban California nut farming.

LA-vs-Exports_v3.gif

California s Almonds Suck as Much Water Annually as Los Angeles Uses in Three Years Mother Jones

Look how much water is used for just almonds. Could supply all of L.A. and S.F. for years if almond farming was banned even just temporarily.

If it were only so easy.
I don't know legally whether its possible.

Agricultural water rights are often legacy issues- so many farmers have rights to water that can't be taken away- and I believe everyone right now has the right to suck up as much water from wells on their property as they wish.

By the way- this would not solve the drought- it would just ensure we had enough water for people.

Ah another 'patriotic' American who hopes for the death of millions of other Americans.

How sweet.

You're way to serious...
But it would make sense to stop growing almonds and illegal aliens.
Both use a lot of water..and they both suck.

If California ritualistically sacrifices twelve thousand people to Tiamat, the rains will come. I have foreseen it​

Forum List

Back