Texas Flooding

Was it wrong not to evacuate?

• Total voters
Fact: for days prior to all this, everyone all over the country was aware of the possibility of massive flooding in Texas. I'm here in Cincy, and at work, that's all we talked about. So for the people that live there, they knew....but typical of the American stupid, they wanted to ride this shit out...and do what we do time and time and time again....blame somebody for the shit, beside that reflection in the mirror. Nothing was stopping these people from leaving their homes, especially when I'm hearing time and time again, years prior these people's homes have flooded.....its called personal responsibility, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A STATE THAT IS ANTI GOV. TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. A STATE A FEW YEARS AGO THAT WANTED TO SUCCEED FROM THE US..A STATE THAT HATES REGULATIONS AND A STATE THAT VOTED OVERWHELMINGLY FOR A RACIST TRUMP.

Will you just shut the fuck up!
You dont know jack shit about hurricanes or how to deal with them.

Mandatory:

I've been through a shit ton of hurricanes, get some jugs of water, a generator, and stock up on beer. Extra bags of ice in the fridge help, too.

Last edited:
Fact: for days prior to all this, everyone all over the country was aware of the possibility of massive flooding in Texas. I'm here in Cincy, and at work, that's all we talked about. So for the people that live there, they knew....but typical of the American stupid, they wanted to ride this shit out...and do what we do time and time and time again....blame somebody for the shit, beside that reflection in the mirror. Nothing was stopping these people from leaving their homes, especially when I'm hearing time and time again, years prior these people's homes have flooded.....its called personal responsibility, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A STATE THAT IS ANTI GOV. TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. A STATE A FEW YEARS AGO THAT WANTED TO SUCCEED FROM THE US..A STATE THAT HATES REGULATIONS AND A STATE THAT VOTED OVERWHELMINGLY FOR A RACIST TRUMP.

Do you recall these training days?

1*oC8a7iwoy1CawQxitHC7uw.jpeg

Well, you licked up to much. And twice plus.

Do you recall these training days?

1*oC8a7iwoy1CawQxitHC7uw.jpeg

Well, you licked up to much. And twice plus.

So you're into beastiality....
Are your lips chapped from sucking dog cock?

List of mass evacuations - Wikipedia

:dunno:There was a little more warning.

btw. texASS steer DUNG SHIT hole called houston, the population is some 2.3M
Do feel free to fuck off moron trying to get from point A to B in everyday rush traffic in Houston is hell if you really think you could somehow get over two million peope evecuated then your the biggest idiot on the board tonight. I'm sure you will have some typical partisan bullshit response that I will tell you in advance I will ignore as I no longer waste my time in extended back and fourths like that.

It's not nice to fool with mother nature.... Low lying ares should have been evacuated or at least the presence of the ability to do so quickly. The Major of Houston froze....not good!
Do tell me at what point does a person, who admits to having gone through flood events prior, at what point does this person decides to leave..just in case? For days on end, thats all the fuckin news talked about was massive flooding in these areas, days days of this. I'm here in Cincy and I heard the shit.....people don't want to leave things behind...their homes, their valuable shit...so they stayed and now look? At some point, I as a tax payer have a right to be relieved of areas like this that flood year after year after year. Its time we give mother nature back her land and move on. Everyone in this country suffers from shit like this, gas is going up, our insurance will go up to pay for this and Fema will take a hit...all because people want to ignore environmental intel and concrete over marsh lands that are needed for shit like this.

Hokay, so, you've experienced how many hurricanes in Cincy?

Oh? What's that? None?

STFU then.

Do feel free to fuck off moron trying to get from point A to B in everyday rush traffic in Houston is hell if you really think you could somehow get over two million peope evecuated then your the biggest idiot on the board tonight. I'm sure you will have some typical partisan bullshit response that I will tell you in advance I will ignore as I no longer waste my time in extended back and fourths like that.

These evacuations happened in less informed/connected days, not by today's cell phone days.
Try Again. This can be done. So you lick dog/steer/horse asses as well. How sad.

These evacuations happened in less informed/connected days, not by today's cell phone days.
Try Again. This can be done. So you lick dog/steer/horse asses as well. How sad.

You're a moron.
I bet you cant figure out the error in your ignorant theory.

It's Texas, 'they all pull themselves up by their bootstraps yeeehoooo'. Apparently they go by the old adage if you are old and can't swim well then that's a pickle pardner!

You're a moron.

No error, you should always feel the traitorous texASSan in pains, for ever, AS LOSERS in SHAMES? Try harder to cover over these points.
Just so sad. Either way, you're screwed.
But you can get fresh ones from the source, still!

Trumpffle_Butter_FO_160b.gif

Last edited:

You're a moron.

No error, do you feel traitorous texASS pains?

What the fuck were you even trying to say?
After I slap you upside the head I'll be putting you on ignore...

It's a 200 mile trip between Houston and San Antonio....with very few gas stations and a million vehicles all stuck in traffic.
I'll leave your dumbass to figure out the end result.....

You're a moron.

It's a 200 mile trip between Houston and San Antonio....with very few gas stations and a million vehicles all stuck in traffic.
Keep trying. Only losers CUM from the asses of steers. Please hold back.

2ce5ldh.jpg

Mandatory:

I've been through a shit ton of hurricanes, get some jugs of water, a generator, and stock up on beer. Extra bags of ice in the fridge help, too.

I've been through a couple of hurricanes too, but nothing to the magnitude of this one. We lost power for 3 days. Big deal. Lol. When your home and your entire city has been flooded, what do you do? I suppose the smart thing would be to make arrangements when you hear about it and then at the first sign of trouble, you should evacuate your own self to your safe space on high ground. It is Texas, you could probably rent a camp site for a while if you had to. At least it's mostly warm there.

You're a moron.

Keep trying. Only losers CUM from the asses of steers. Please hold back.

2ce5ldh.jpg

Will you please refrain from posting the disgusting pictures? That is absolutely not necessary.

Forum List

Back