Texas Border Patrol Chief Begs For Help as Over 12,000 Illegals Caught in Last Three Weeks

The Democrats are organizing this fake wave of 'refugees'; start fining them for their organized criminal activities. Follow the money. Oh right, we have still have Sessions running interference for the Democrats and Bushes and wanting to be Eric Holder II, so never mind ...
:rofl:

Sure, the Democrats really want Republicans to win in November and organized their own defeat. :rolleyes:

Prolly gonna happen anyways since what the Dems want is to "catch and release" about 1500 border smashers a day or even a caravan of 1400 questionable "refugees".. No real plan. Encourages bringing children to the border to gain access..

It's a classic SNAFU. And it's because no one truly believes the Dems want to solve this issue..
we don't want open borders, no democrats has said we want open borders,

the 'open borders' term was and is propaganda created by right wing politicos to spread lies about democrats.... and keep their voters in line, voting for them,

even though they ALSO DO NOTHING to solve the problem and do not want to solve the problem.
It's a dilemma alright!

We need the UN to step in, and give mandatory quotas to all the Nations to take in these refuges escaping their dire straights... like they did with the Syrian refuges....

I'd say we need to help these Central Americans to fix their own countries but that money seems to always go in to the pockets of their dictators and the crooked.... :(

the populated border crossing areas the Caravan ends up, do have walls already.... what they don't have is enough border patrol to handle a colossal crowd like the one coming!!!

our LAWS on the books for refuges says we have to give them the opportunity to plead their case as refuges.... and that law has to be amended somehow, so not to encourage big plights like this one coming...
Care4all, I know this is a terrible problem for all concerned, and if we start depending on the UN to settle all our neighborly issues, IMHO America's detractors will cheerfully force by such spinelessness, such a heinous tax against our already-overburdened taxpayer that it will dwarf a thousand fold the tax that begat the Boston tea party.

they want the UN in on it so they can hide snipers next their watchposts and use them for cover, like they do in the ME and everywhere else. Then they will cry and whine if we respond in kind.

Help?...Shit. kick them back across the border tell them of you do it again. You'll be shackled live in a tent city in the desert, and perform HARD LABOR 12 hours a day repairing roads for 6 months!

Thousands of illegal aliens are swarming the Texas border this month in advance of the migrant caravan marching through Mexico, prompting Chief Patrol Agent Manuel Padilla, Jr., the Customs and Border Patrol Sector Chief of the Rio Grande Valley, to beg for help dealing with the onslaught of illegal aliens, gang members and drug cartel smugglers. Just on Saturday over 700 illegal aliens were caught, with over 12,000 caught in the past three weeks. In addition, safe houses have been busted and drug smugglers intercepted by the overstretched CBP in the Rio Grande Valley.

16,000 “family units” were reported caught in the last month in the RGV sector by CBP. All these illegals take manpower and resources to detain, process, house, clothe, feed, and give medical treatment.

Padilla sent out several tweets this weekend with the message, “We need #personnel #technology #infrastructure“, in conjunction with video reports by on scene Fox News Channel reporter Griff Jenkins. “Another busy day with @GriffJenkins in #RGV South Texas. Over 12,700 illegal alien arrests in past 3 weeks. nearly 800 pounds of marijuana & almost 70 pounds of peyote just yesterday We need #personnel #technology #infrastructure #HonorFirst“…”Our #BorderPatrol Agents face challenges daily while focusing on our #BorderSecurity mission and our #HumanitarianEfforts #RGV South Texas is in need of #personnel #technology & #infrastructure for both mission sets #HonorFirst @GriffJenkins @FoxNews #DayInTheLife“

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...
Well as I said in another post I am worried that some of the public Militia groups are now talking about offering aid to the Border patrol. Not really a good idea some of them are a danger and I don't trust the whole idea.
I have found out that some of the people that own border property are scared and armed because the expect violence. I don't like any of the stuff going on in those areas. If they rush the border stations some scared person will start shooting...I would be smart just to shut the border down for a period of time. No cars, No trucks , no trains.

The Democrats are organizing this fake wave of 'refugees'; start fining them for their organized criminal activities. Follow the money. Oh right, we have still have Sessions running interference for the Democrats and Bushes and wanting to be Eric Holder II, so never mind ...
:rofl:

Sure, the Democrats really want Republicans to win in November and organized their own defeat. :rolleyes:

Prolly gonna happen anyways since what the Dems want is to "catch and release" about 1500 border smashers a day or even a caravan of 1400 questionable "refugees".. No real plan. Encourages bringing children to the border to gain access..

It's a classic SNAFU. And it's because no one truly believes the Dems want to solve this issue..
we don't want open borders, no democrats has said we want open borders,

the 'open borders' term was and is propaganda created by right wing politicos to spread lies about democrats.... and keep their voters in line, voting for them,

even though they ALSO DO NOTHING to solve the problem and do not want to solve the problem.
It's a dilemma alright!

We need the UN to step in, and give mandatory quotas to all the Nations to take in these refuges escaping their dire straights... like they did with the Syrian refuges....

I'd say we need to help these Central Americans to fix their own countries but that money seems to always go in to the pockets of their dictators and the crooked.... :(

the populated border crossing areas the Caravan ends up, do have walls already.... what they don't have is enough border patrol to handle a colossal crowd like the one coming!!!

our LAWS on the books for refuges says we have to give them the opportunity to plead their case as refuges.... and that law has to be amended somehow, so not to encourage big plights like this one coming...
Care4all, I know this is a terrible problem for all concerned, and if we start depending on the UN to settle all our neighborly issues, IMHO America's detractors will cheerfully force by such spinelessness, such a heinous tax against our already-overburdened taxpayer that it will dwarf a thousand fold the tax that begat the Boston tea party.

they want the UN in on it so they can hide snipers next their watchposts and use them for cover, like they do in the ME and everywhere else. Then they will cry and whine if we respond in kind.
The dam UN better not step on the US soil it will not be welcome. I don"t have much use for them. I served in Korea under a United States Command not the UN. Yes they issued a medal called the "Defense of Korea" and I refused it sent it back. One world one Leader is not going to happen. The Elite wants control without borders.

Forum List

Back