Border Patrol must stop cutting Texas razor wire, appeals court says

The WEF is commanding the democrats they control to keep their human trafficking operations going at all cost.

Democrats =WEF

If Americans invite Xi to visit the border. Democrats will suddenly lock it down and clean it up.

The border is the way it is intentionally as an attack on America by the WEF/Democrats

And now the appeals court has spoken.

“The federal government has not only illegally destroyed property owned by the State of Texas; it has also disrupted the State’s border security efforts, leaving gaps in Texas’s border barriers and damaging Texas’s ability to effectively deter illegal entry into its territory,” the state said.

Thanks for bringing it up, Digital Drifter. :thup:

It’s every gun nuts wet dream come true.
We reserve the right in Texas to reciprocate with the Cartel gun nuts crossing the border who are drug and child sex trafficking. We won't stand for this creepy situation inflicted on us by Joe Biden himself. If he doesn't realize by now you don't mess with Texas, he certainly will in the near future.

Do you think violence is the answer?
This border state of Texas that I live in does not think well of Biden inviting the sex cartel circus of bringing little boys and little girls to sell their bodies for sex to the criminals who would rape a child, thank you very much. We also disrespect the open border bringing illegal drugs over hear, especially from the fentanyl lab China set up in Mexico with their full permission, and the Cartels think they can get away with giving killer fentanyl that killed 300,000 Americans and counting since Joe Biden took office, and opened the border to piss on President Trump's wall, which he defunded. Joe Biden had better watch his step when he kills a hundred thousand Americans per annum with his evil, evil, evil open border that is now ruled by Cartels of sex trafficking children to be raped for money and to kill drug addicts on this side of the border. I don't hate Joe Biden, but I hate the evil poison he has put my state through, not to mention the traffickers have superior weaponry to kill anybody who tries to stop them from killing Americans. Joe Biden is the most lethal president this country has ever had in times of what should be peace but is turning into war faster than Biden can extort a million dollars from the Ukraine so his son can afford to woo women who he isn't married to.

Beautress, that is a trashy comment, and you are better than that. Biden is inviting no one to do any such thing. And having lived in Texas, I know that it is full of traffickers of all kinds, including sexually.

Don't even think of raising a hand in insurrection or war against the country and your fellow Americans.

Beautress, that is a trashy comment, and you are better than that. Biden is inviting no one to do any such thing. And having lived in Texas, I know that it is full of traffickers of all kinds, including sexually.

Don't even think of raising a hand in insurrection or war against the country and your fellow Americans.
So you think the truth is trashy. So be it.

I'd prefer they had high voltage fences in place to electrocute any illegal trying to gain entry.

I think that is a State Patrol finds a US border agent cutting the wire, that agent should be shot on sight for treason....

The feds are the only ones who have any say in US borders.
The razor wire is not stopping anyone, but it is causing a lot of injuries.
And it is illegal due to the harm to animals who regularly cross.

WTF is wrong with you? Why do you defend what's been happening on our border since Biden took office? Why is it ok with you and other Dims? Have you taken any of these third-worlders in to your own home? Are you providing shelter and food for them?

No one wants to come here, but are being forced to by the dictators we install and arm in their country.

The feds are the only ones who have any say in US borders.
The razor wire is not stopping anyone, but it is causing a lot of injuries.
And it is illegal due to the harm to animals who regularly cross.
It is not illegal and states have a say in it

We won't let Texas litter the US with nonsense.

Don't mess with the US.
I'm fine with Texas simply moving any and all illegal immigrants they capture to other states in the Union, specifically the states and cities advertised as being sanctuary states and cities. Agreed?

MAGA does not understand the governments and the majority of the country would come after them.
The federal government certainly would

But most Americans do not have government jobs for life and they dont support the foreign invasion like you do

The federal government certainly would

But most Americans do not have government jobs for life and they dont support the foreign invasion like you do
I am for much better control of our borders. Both parties have proved failures there. That needs to change in the next three months.

I am for much better control of our borders. Both parties have proved failures there. That needs to change in the next three months.
Its such a desperate situation that I dont even care who gets credit for fixing it or who is most to blame for it

But it wont be easy because still not enough want to put a stop to it

Nope, treason is treason, and enemies of the US citizens should be shot on sight. Dead bodies at the border would be a good deterrent for future trespassers...
Nope. Our soldiers don’t deserve to be shot for obeying orders on our own land absent war and absent any violence to the people.

And even an arrest is kind of harsh. But it would serve a purpose.

Of course, d also support a complete pardon for all those caught up in this miasma caused by President Potato’s malfeasance.

Forum List

Back