"testicular bill of rights"

I think if a man has sex without a condom he needs to
Hey you guys get to decide our reproduction systems , so its only fair to decide yours.

When you start having babies you can get a say, UNTIL then , nope, over your bodies. This is what you get for suppressing us females for centuries.
sorry its about killing a baby not reproduction,,,,

maybe you hookers need to keep your legs closed

Right, because the man has nothing to do with it.
in most cases the man is never informed his child is being murdered

He knows when he is having unprotected sex. But the women are “hookers” for fucking him?

well since they knew it too then yes they are hookers

and face it , you made another dumbass comment and got your ass handed to you,,,AGAIN,,,

I see a pattern developing,,,

Right. You work to get laid, don't use a condom (or fake using one) and it is all the woman's fault. And I made a dumbass comment?

If you don't want to help raise a child, put a condom on or keep it in your pants.

Hey you guys get to decide our reproduction systems , so its only fair to decide yours.

When you start having babies you can get a say, UNTIL then , nope, over your bodies. This is what you get for suppressing us females for centuries.

Are men forcing women to kill their children?

No, not what I said at all. But how many times does the man refuse to pay child support?

And progressive hunter seems to think it is all the woman's fault.

I never said that and dont change the subject

If they would just keep their legs closed it would all be ok, right?

He knows when he is having unprotected sex. But the women are “hookers” for fucking him?

and face it , you made another dumbass comment and got your ass handed to you,,,AGAIN,,,

Right. You work to get laid, don't use a condom (or fake using one) and it is all the woman's fault. And I made a dumbass comment?

If you don't want to help raise a child, put a condom on or keep it in your pants.

on second thought as to child support,,,

the women has 9 months and 3 days to decide she doesnt want to support a child and the man has none,,,

maybe in the name of equality the man should have that same right

No, not what I said at all. But how many times does the man refuse to pay child support?

ass meet hand,,,

the women has 9 months and 3 days to decide she doesnt want to support a child and the man has none,,,

Then stick around.

ass meet hand,,,

My hand never met you.

More liberal idiocy.

Is this from a relative of AOC?

If he’s referring to the abortion; he’d be correct. Nothing another person does, or doesn’t do... Excuses the woman murdering her child.

Then stick around.
Yeah... That’s really not good enough in this age of “equality”, and “equal rights”.

This bill may be a satirical attempt to draw attention to a serious problem with Georgia's treatment of women, but Kendrick is right that men should not be denied the benefits of having Big Government make those pesky personal decisions for them.

Men do have a choice about whether or not to become a father. They just have to make it earlier, according their personal beliefs, of course.

Last edited:
This bill may be a satirical attempt to draw attention a serious problem with Georgia's treatment of women, but Kendrick is right that men should not be denied the benefits of having Big Government make those pesky personal decisions for them.

Men do have a choice about whether or not to become a father. They just have to make it earlier, according their personal beliefs, of course.
compared to a womens 9 months and 3 days men have no real choice on the matter of being a father

women bitch about equality while in this case they are the ones with the upper hand

This bill may be a satirical attempt to draw attention a serious problem with Georgia's treatment of women, but Kendrick is right that men should not be denied the benefits of having Big Government make those pesky personal decisions for them.

compared to a womens 9 months and 3 days men have no real choice on the matter of being a father

women bitch about equality while in this case they are the ones with the upper hand

They have a choice of a voluntary abortion, with no medical issues, up to 9 months and 3 days?

They have a choice of a voluntary abortion, with no medical issues, up to 9 months and 3 days?
they have the choice up to 3 days after birth to give the child up and not be held responsible for their support,,,

men have zero choice

Men can always keep "it" in hand. Women only have "the upper hand" because they are ones left holding the bag. Georgia seems to have some draconian laws. It sounds like one of of those Big Government states.

Men can always keep "it" in hand. Women only have "the upper hand" because they are ones left holding the bag. Georgia seems to have some draconian laws. It sounds like one of of those Big Government states.
not true, read my comment, women have until 3 days after birth to abandon the child

not true, read my comment, women have until 3 days after birth to abandon the child

But no choice not to carry the pregnancy to term? Just to please the forced birthers.

But no choice not to carry the pregnancy to term? Just to please the forced birthers.

I will never understand how a women can murder her own child,,,and then claim a moral stance

I will never understand how a women can murder her own child,,,and then claim a moral stance
It’s easy. Women lie...

they have the choice up to 3 days after birth to give the child up and not be held responsible for their support,,,

men have zero choice

So wear a condom. Or don’t fuck anyone you don’t want to raise a child with.

men have zero choice

True. But still not the point.

men have zero choice

equal rights is always an option

Forum List

Back