"testicular bill of rights"

This bill may be a satirical attempt to draw attention a serious problem with Georgia's treatment of women, but Kendrick is right that men should not be denied the benefits of having Big Government make those pesky personal decisions for them.

Men do have a choice about whether or not to become a father. They just have to make it earlier, according their personal beliefs, of course.
compared to a womens 9 months and 3 days men have no real choice on the matter of being a father

women bitch about equality while in this case they are the ones with the upper hand

They have a choice of a voluntary abortion, with no medical issues, up to 9 months and 3 days?
they have the choice up to 3 days after birth to give the child up and not be held responsible for their support,,,

men have zero choice

So wear a condom. Or don’t fuck anyone you don’t want to raise a child with.
equal rights is always an option
It’s either a shared responsibility; or it isn’t. There is no principled argument to be made for sole authority, yet shared responsibility. If because the child is still in gestation the child, and all say are that of the woman, and the woman alone. So be it; it is hers, and hers alone from there on out, unless the man agrees to it to accept authority, and responsibility. But it must then be both offered, and accepted.

It doesn’t become his responsibility because “she says so”. One cannot force responsibility upon someone, over that which they have no authority. Plain, and simple.

Last edited:
This bill may be a satirical attempt to draw attention a serious problem with Georgia's treatment of women, but Kendrick is right that men should not be denied the benefits of having Big Government make those pesky personal decisions for them.

Men do have a choice about whether or not to become a father. They just have to make it earlier, according their personal beliefs, of course.
compared to a womens 9 months and 3 days men have no real choice on the matter of being a father

women bitch about equality while in this case they are the ones with the upper hand

Men can always keep "it" in hand. Women only have "the upper hand" because they are ones left holding the bag. Georgia seems to have some draconian laws. It sounds like one of of those Big Government states.
not true, read my comment, women have until 3 days after birth to abandon the child

But no choice not to carry the pregnancy to term? Just to please the forced birthers.

I will never understand how a women can murder her own child,,,and then claim a moral stance

It's because you do not understand the human gestational process.

Men can always keep "it" in hand. Women only have "the upper hand" because they are ones left holding the bag. Georgia seems to have some draconian laws. It sounds like one of of those Big Government states.
not true, read my comment, women have until 3 days after birth to abandon the child

But no choice not to carry the pregnancy to term? Just to please the forced birthers.

I will never understand how a women can murder her own child,,,and then claim a moral stance

It's because you do not understand the human gestational process.
or maybe you will make any excuse to murder a baby

Have you ever been pregnant? No, then you do not need to concern yourself with anyone's abortion, its really none of your business.

Have you ever been pregnant? No, then you do not need to concern yourself with anyone's abortion, its really none of your business.
listen to me you baby killing hag,,,,

DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT IS OR IS NOT MY BUSINESS,,,

you stop killing babies and I will stop calling you out for doing it

you dont want to get pregnant you should consider swallowing instead

I think if a man has sex without a condom he needs to
More liberal idiocy.

Is this from a relative of AOC?

Hey you guys get to decide our reproduction systems , so its only fair to decide yours.

When you start having babies you can get a say, UNTIL then , nope, over your bodies. This is what you get for suppressing us females for centuries.
sorry its about killing a baby not reproduction,,,,

maybe you hookers need to keep your legs closed

Right, because the man has nothing to do with it.
in most cases the man is never informed his child is being murdered
How would a man even have the possibility of having a child if he keeps it in his pants?

Its really none of your business what the female down the street is doing with her pregnancy. It none of your business, do you not understand , it's none of your business.

Another CRC who wants it to be about controlling women's bodies but gets all indignant if there's even a hint of controlling men's bodies.

Another CRC who wants it to be about controlling women's bodies but gets all indignant if there's even a hint of controlling men's bodies.
a baby is not her body,,,

Its really none of your business what the female down the street is doing with her pregnancy. It none of your business, do you not understand , it's none of your business.
baby killer

More liberal idiocy.

Is this from a relative of AOC?

Hey you guys get to decide our reproduction systems , so its only fair to decide yours.

When you start having babies you can get a say, UNTIL then , nope, over your bodies. This is what you get for suppressing us females for centuries.

How would a man even have the possibility of having a child if he keeps it in his pants?

That is where they should keep it unless the woman wants to play with it.

That is where they should keep it unless the woman wants to play with it.
so says the baby killer

baby killer

I like to roast the little ones, like Mary in the war of the jews by Josephus. Yum, I can just eat them right up.

baby killer

I like to roast the little ones, like Mary in the war of the jews by Josephus. Yum, I can just eat them right up.
doesnt surprise me

Of course men have a choice about being a father...it's called keeping it zipped.

a baby is not her body,,,
Then remove it and let the father gestate it.

From now on if a woman wants a baby, she will let the man know, or not, since we have sperm donors now.

Of course men have a choice about being a father...it's called keeping it zipped.
ignorant,,,give men the same 9 months and 3 days that women have

Forum List

Back