Test out the new USMB Skin - Feedback appreciated

Right now, using the new skin. Just to see how different it is. Only thing I can see that probably is great NOT to see is the cut off signatures. I don't have those blocked from my control panel because some siglines are doable for reading. Those who post huge assed vids (usually a musical one) to make a point are cut in half. I consider that a blessing.

Working on a new skin. You can select it at the skin selector at the bottom of the page, via the User CP, or you can also select it by clicking this link: US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You can also click the 'Change Width' in the footer to set it to maximize the forum content up to 95% instead of being a fixed width. I prefer the non-fixed width version.

In addition, I'm going to set a maximum size on the signature. Right now I've got it set to 120 pixels max. If your signature is larger than that it will get clipped on the new skin. It will stay full size on the old skin.
I've already had my skin clipped. Thank you though.

It seems that new notifications, located under the 'bell' are no longer highlighted in blue like they were in the old skin. Can anyone else confirm? Please fix that. Also, I'd like my notifications in mauve. Or Barbie pink!

I guess I will stick with the new. It's not too bad.
For those complaining about text size...just hold down CTRL on your keyboard and scroll up a notch. Or two. It enlarges text.

CTRL and + zooms in
CTRL and - zooms out
CTRL and C will copy text/images
CTRL and V will paste text/images

It seems that new notifications, located under the 'bell' are no longer highlighted in blue like they were in the old skin. Can anyone else confirm? Please fix that. Also, I'd like my notifications in mauve. Or Barbie pink!
Seriously, can you fix this? Just pick a color.

Working on a new skin. You can select it at the skin selector at the bottom of the page, via the User CP, or you can also select it by clicking this link: US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You can also click the 'Change Width' in the footer to set it to maximize the forum content up to 95% instead of being a fixed width. I prefer the non-fixed width version.

In addition, I'm going to set a maximum size on the signature. Right now I've got it set to 120 pixels max. If your signature is larger than that it will get clipped on the new skin. It will stay full size on the old skin.

I'm happy with whatever you come up with.
What you have already done looks fine.

Thanks for your time and great work...

Yeah, seriously, this needs to be fixed. There needs to be a way to see which notifications are new.

Unread alerts are now substantially different in color. In addition, the hover color is also different.

I like it, but the background of new Alerts needs to be darker, so that I can tell which I have already read. Thanks

Forum List

Back