Terrorists threaten US malls.........Republicans threaten to shut down Homeland Security

11001777_1227023093981796_5247359932190176649_n.png

The Iranian Valerie Jarrett never too far ....

Poor USA :(

Al-Shabaab threatens malls in Canada UK U.S. in new video - CNN.com

Republican hatred of Obama takes priority over protecting US citizens
I've been predicting for a long time that after we button up our airlines, we will find the terrorists will do here what they did in Israel.

You can't sneak a mouse fart past El Al airlines. Forget about trying to hijack or blow up one of their planes. Israel does some hardcore screening that makes our screening feel like a handjob.

Because of this, the crazies in Israel started blowing up buses and restaurants and other public gathering places.

That trend has come here.

Coming soon to a shopping mall near you...BOOM!

You know what would happen if you put armed guards in schools?

The next shooter would attack a daycare center. Or a school bus. Or a mall. Or a nunnery. Or a Congressman's town hall meeting. Get the point?

You know. Get guys like you to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at the BORDUR today. Get other rubes to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at malls tomorrow. All in the name of OSAMA BIN LADEN IS OUT THERE!!!! JUST WAITING! WAITING! NOW SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING PAPERS, CITIZEN!

Don't worry....The Mall of America has a "Gun Free Zone" policy...any terrorist will see that and realize they can't bring their guns in...crisis avoided......

You know, Republucans were not raised to love America like you and I were

What passes for a Republican today hates Obama more than they love America
Precisely!!!

Liberal children today are raised to love America
Conservative children are raised to hate Obama

They are not raised like you and I

Don't worry....The Mall of America has a "Gun Free Zone" policy...any terrorist will see that and realize they can't bring their guns in...crisis avoided......

*cough*

I have not given much thought to what a Romney cabal would do with the Department of Homeland Security.

Perhaps millimeter wave scanners at mall entrances, n'est-ce pas?

Republicans, the mainstream, are developing other ways of how to get their way without shutting down non-essential functions in Homeland.

It's only the far right crank haters who suggest such an anti-American tactic.

Republicans, the mainstream, are developing other ways of how to get their way without shutting down non-essential functions in Homeland.

Republicans are willing to sacrifice us all

They can't hide their hatred of America

Doesn't the WH feel that Christians are a bigger threat to this country?

Yes. They aren't doing anything. Take away their funding. Although no one but liberals is taking away the funding. Liberal democrats thought they would spend the money on their pet illegals.

I despise that woman so much Vigilante.... what a snake!
Aren't you European?

Do you say that to the German cock sucker, Stathisfuckingnameis? DotCommunist?
He is STOLEN VALOR VIGILANTE who falsely accuses honorable veterans. SVV received no better than an under other honorable discharge (was it for beating women, or did that come later?).

The fact of the matter the mainstream GOP in the Senate is not going to shut down non-essential functions in Homeland.

what has Europe or Asia or Australia or America has to do with hating or not hating vipers like the Iranian Jarrett?

you are a moron!
good non-answer. Are you a foreigner or not? The Repubs will kick you to the curb if they find you aren't home grown grandma. I'm guessing that you're euro dog scum. Amiright?

Republicans are willing to sacrifice us all

They can't hide their hatred of America
Why aren't you assholes contacting your representatives and demanding they pass the full funding of DHS without the money for illegals so you can protect Americans at the malls? Why are you allowing them to hold your families safety hostage for illegals getting funding? Why are you not upset about that if you claim to be so American?

You are willing to let America be attacked unless illegal's get what they want. How is this not your hatred of America?

Forum List

Back