Terrorists threaten US malls.........Republicans threaten to shut down Homeland Security

Al Shabaab threatens violent attacks on malls. obama's homeland security says "we better keep an eye on those dangerous Christians ".

Wasn't this what the left called fear mongering when Bush was President?
Actually, we called it giving up the worst terrorist attack in US history
I believe what you meant to say is your being a hypocrite as there were multiple attacks against the U.S. under the President before Bush yet there was no major concern about that.

Doesn't the WH feel that Christians are a bigger threat to this country?
Actually, they believe we should be prepared for all threats......regardless of their source

Unless those malls are Federal Government property, DHS has no legitimate mandate to protect them. That mandate belongs to local police, private security and possibly the state police.

Yes they do......they have a mandate to protect all of America

I believe what you meant to say is your being a hypocrite as there were multiple attacks against the U.S. under the President before Bush yet there was no major concern about that.
Yes there were multiple attacks.....that is why it is puzzling that Bush downplayed the threat of terrorism

More proof Republicans do not love America

Maybe we should stop importing terrorists instead of letting them in and then wasting who knows how much time and money watching them only to let them blow stuff up anyway.......

Yes there were multiple attacks.....that is why it is puzzling that Bush downplayed the threat of terrorism

More proof Republicans do not love America
Despite those attacks the Clinton administration did nothing to enhance Americas security and Al Gore like Bush did not make dealing with terrorism a part of his 2000 election campaign despite being Vice President and being part of National Security briefings and getting first hand reports of the threat of terrorism. Seems Democrats don't love America either.

Allow me to remind our liberal friends here if the President had not pulled his executive order stunt on immigration something he stated repeatedly over the years he did not have the authority to do none of this would be happening now. So now it would seem the President put trying to suck up to a specific voting block ahead of the security of the nation.

Forum List

Back