Does Obama love the USA or is he Christian?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Who fucking cares? He IS the POTUS and what he believes in his heart is completely irrelevant.
The Republicans don't have the balls to stop him based on policy so do you think this matters?

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Walker, Walker, Walker......

Why does what these guys think of Obama's PERSONAL beliefs matter to America?

The lowbrow media playing gutter politics & everyone is ready to jump right in with them.

I disagree. It does matter. Kudos to Giuliani for speaking truth. Took real balls. Now maybe more of his fellow Republicans will grow some.

• Banned
I disagree. It does matter. Kudos to Giuliani for speaking truth. Took real balls. Now maybe more of his fellow Republicans will grow some.
It literally makes 0 difference what Obama believes.
Congress doesn't have the will to stop him when the claim he violates the Constitution so what damn difference would this knowledge make?

NONE

Matter? It's news.

And it matters only in that it goes to character, which neither one of them has.

It also matters that many believe they're suffering through an Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer reign of terror. It definitely matters.

Who fucking cares? He IS the POTUS and what he believes in his heart is completely irrelevant.
The Republicans don't have the balls to stop him based on policy so do you think this matters?

The lowbrow media playing gutter politics & everyone is ready to jump right in with them.

What the hell do you mean "what's in his heart" doesn't matter? It means a great deal, I don't want a despot, not saying Obama is a despot, in the WH.

Is Obama a Christian, that is for Jesus to decided. But we were told to judge people by their fruit.

1. he supports abortion, not Christian
2. He is conducting a drone war killing innocents everyday, you decide.
3. He has killed Americans without due process, you decide.
4. He almost never has anything good to say about Christianity very unlike what he says about Islam, you decide.
5. He bombed Libya which lead to the killing of their leader and a power vacuum that help create ISIS.

Matter? It's news.

And it matters only in that it goes to character, which neither one of them has.

It also matters that many believe they're suffering through an Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer reign of terror. It definitely matters.
Many do, and they are utter morons like you of course since that is not even remotely true.

Congress doesn't have the will to stop him when the claim he violates the Constitution so what damn difference would this knowledge make?

NONE

I know you're trying to 'rise above' this, but it actually does matter. many have had it with the Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer. Giuliani is just expressing that sentiment. Took real guts. I appreciate it.

• Banned

What the hell do you mean "what's in his heart" doesn't matter? It means a great deal, I don't want a despot, not saying Obama is a despot, in the WH.

Is Obama a Christian, that is for Jesus to decided. But we were told to judge people by their fruit.

4. He almost never has anything good to say about Christianity very unlike what he says about Islam, you decide.
5. He bombed Libya which lead to the killing of their leader and a power vacuum that help create ISIS.
Pick his policy not his belief or lack there of in fairy tales

I wish this were true, but if you put this in the context of how the left bases their politics on personal attacks it would be a lot more persuasive. Did you not learn from W what happens when you let the left wage their campaign of lies without responding?

NONE

I know you're trying to 'rise above' this, but it actually does matter. many have had it with the Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer. Giuliani is just expressing that sentiment. Took real guts. I appreciate it.
While I agree with Rudy I still fail to see how it matters or why it's worthy of the top story in the media.

Matter? It's news.

Many do, and they are utter morons like you of course since that is not even remotely true.

How so?
Nothing you said is accurate, but you'd have to be rational to know that, and you aren't.

That he lies is relevant

NONE

While I agree with Rudy I still fail to see how it matters or why it's worthy of the top story in the media.
Got to sell ads there Grampa. Capitalism at work.

Obama and his Henchmen, especially Eric Holder, are Anti-American Communists/Progressives. They truly despise America and especially White Christians. They've targeted them on a mass scale. Him and his IRS/FBI Henchmen should be arrested & prosecuted immediately.

I did, every one of the 5 is policy.

Obama and his Henchmen, especially Eric Holder, are Anti-American Communists/Progressives. They truly despise America and especially White Christians. They've targeted them on a mass scale. Him and his IRS/FBI Henchmen should be arrested & prosecuted immediately.
Yep, you're a total loon alright.

NONE

Got to sell ads there Grampa. Capitalism at work.

Yes, and that's why the liberal media is doing so poorly, they are ideologues to the end and won't quit the leftists propaganda no matter how shallow and obvious it is and tired people are of their one sided drivel

I did, every one of the 5 is policy.
Then what is the problem?

Forum List

Back