Terrorists Endorse Hillary

Let ask you this. Do you think there are more terrorist and terrorist sympathers after the invasion of Iraq, or less?

So lets not fight back, we might piss off the terrorists. Hell of a winning game plan to defeat terrorists

Let ask you this. Do you think there are more terrorist and terrorist sympathers after the invasion of Iraq, or less?

There is.....and do you know what....there will be even more terrorists and terrorists sympathizers on January 1, 2008.....probably because of Christmas, right.....it fits your logic....

The fanatic Muslims have been "growing" terrorists for 30 years....and the only reason there isn't even more of them is because we are finally killing a few....

I KNEW you would forget "wag the dog"!!

or did you not know about the cruise missile attack?:lol:

your "facts" smell like your ass
I remember the infamous Clinton cruise missile attack.....wow!

And what great military feat it was....I was certainly surprised the Muslim fanatics didn't just disappear after that....we should rename it the "First Original Shock and Awe".....yessiree, Billy Bob.....:lol:

I remember the infamous Clinton cruise missile attack.....wow!

And what great military feat it was....I was certainly surprised the Muslim fanatics didn't just disappear after that....we should rename it the "First Original Shock and Awe".....yessiree, Billy Bob.....:lol:

Hey, Bill did take out an aspirin factory that was a major threat to the US

yes.. He should have taken out a civilian muslim population instead!

that would have shown em who's boss! Why no one can fuck with the jesus!

:rolleyes:

Bill's inaction gave us 9-11. His legacy is set in stone

no, stupid. OBL gave us 9/11.

It's funny that you point a finger at presidential legacy though considering YOUR 00 and 04 pony and how hindsight's been treating your 04
messiah-fest these days.

mandate, right buddy?

:lol:

no, stupid. OBL gave us 9/11.

It's funny that you point a finger at presidential legacy though considering YOUR 00 and 04 pony and how hindsight's been treating your 04
messiah-fest these days.

mandate, right buddy?

:lol:

After Clinton did nothing after our troops were killed and dragged through the streets of Somalia, OBL said America was a paper tiger and would never fight back. He then started planning 9-11

After Clinton did nothing after our troops were killed and dragged through the streets of Somalia, OBL said America was a paper tiger and would never fight back. He then started planning 9-11

why do you think that Bush ignored the warnings then, and went out and played gold while all this planning was going on?

why do you think that Bush ignored the warnings then, and went out and played gold while all this planning was going on?

I see you get your talking points from Michael Moore.

The left and liberal media tried this tactic in the 04 election - and they lost

I see you get your talking points from Michael Moore.

The left and liberal media tried this tactic in the 04 election - and they lost

why are you afraid of answering the question?

and for you to accuse ME of resorting to talking points is really quite funny.

did he tell you that personally or are you hoping that talking points are the battery by which your crystal ball get's energy to work?

indeed, tell me about how invading iraq was "fighting back" agaisnt OBL anyway?

BRAVO, dude. BRAVO.

:clap2:

again, OBL gave us 9/11. pretending otherwise conveys the level of stupidity needed to ride the polarization highway into retardville.

:cool:

why are you afraid of answering the question?

and for you to accuse ME of resorting to talking points is really quite funny.

hehe.. no kidding.

can someone check and see if ken mehlman has his hand up RSRs ass? I hear the GOP is missing a sock puppet.

glad to see you up and running though, RSR! I hope you feel better.

I think that Bush ignoring the August PDB and concentrating on his vacation and golf game had something to do with it too!:rofl:

Yes Sir....Bush had a whole 35 days to get the ball rolling, find 19 terrorists in a country of about 280 million, 2000 sq. miles, with minimal border security....on a generic threat.....gee, if he only could have had 8 more days.....course some others couldn't do anything in the previous 8 years...

Yes Sir....Bush had a whole 35 days to get the ball rolling, find 19 terrorists in a country of about 280 million, 2000 sq. miles, with minimal border security....on a generic threat.....gee, if he only could have had 8 more days.....course some others couldn't do anything in the previous 8 years...

and if he had done something besides vacation, cut brush, grill steaks and play golf during those 35 days, if he had listened to his FBI agents telling him about arabs learning to fly jets but not caring about landing...if he had....who KNOWS what he might have been able to stop. But I bet he broke 90 several times! good for him.

and if he had done something besides vacation, cut brush, grill steaks and play golf during those 35 days, if he had listened to his FBI agents telling him about arabs learning to fly jets but not caring about landing...if he had....who KNOWS what he might have been able to stop. But I bet he broke 90 several times! good for him.

If Bill would ahve done his job after 5 terrorists attacks, and would have followed up on Atta and his buds (Clinton knew about them for over 1 year and did nothing) and would not have set up the "wall" where the intel groups could talk to each other - who knows what would have happened

If Bill would ahve done his job after 5 terrorists attacks, and would have followed up on Atta and his buds (Clinton knew about them for over 1 year and did nothing) and would not have set up the "wall" where the intel groups could talk to each other - who knows what would have happened

HAHAHA!

good god, dude... ANYTHING to shovel the shit in bush's bucket into clintons!

point your finger, dude.. it's not going to help you in 08.

Tell me, ...just WHEN did it come to light that arabs learning to fly jets but not caring about landing..? When was that fact made known to Bush....When did the head of the FBI know that fact ? Maybe I'll agree with you....

Tell me, ...just WHEN did it come to light that arabs learning to fly jets but not caring about landing..? When was that fact made known to Bush....When did the head of the FBI know that fact ? Maybe I'll agree with you....

it never came to Bush's attention. Unlike Clinton's attention during the Y2K bombing threat at LAX, Bush did NOT demand daily briefings from all intelligence community heads. he did NOT demand that they "shake the tree" and force their organizations to report any information quickly up the chain. Had he done so, he might very well have known about the Oklahoma FBI agent's concerns about flight training.

Forum List

Back