Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

The Palestinians are fighting against brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine.

Wrong. The Arab Palestinians are fighting against the inherent rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own homeland.

You only have to listen to the words coming out of Gaza to see this is true. IF the people of Gaza wanted self-determination and economic viability and a respected successful state, they would have built such a thing instead of expending all their resources on entirely ineffective violence against Israel which only continues to bring them harm.

Gaza is free to do what she wants. She should choose peace. The fact that she does not reveals her motivations.

Palestinians have lived there for a 1,000 years as a majority.

Only a sadistic Jewish psycho Zionist would think they have no rights to this land.

Especially considering the Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine up into the 1940's.

Ah. And now you are attributing ideas to me which I have not said. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights to land and self-determination. I have not said otherwise.

Now, do you say the same for the Jewish people?

Jews only exist as an insult to their host nations they refused to assimilate to.

No, I don't support any Jewish homeland, I think the Jews ought to stop spending 2,000 years rejecting the love of Christ, and finally assimilate.

Enough is enough of this disgraceful mob.

They tried that in Nazi Germany.

A lot more people on this forum, are calling for more blood Palestinian / Arabic / Islamic genocide, war, nuking, etc. than for Jews.

I just think Jews should have the decency to assimilate, and quit their silly tiff with Jesus.

Wrong. The Arab Palestinians are fighting against the inherent rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own homeland.

You only have to listen to the words coming out of Gaza to see this is true. IF the people of Gaza wanted self-determination and economic viability and a respected successful state, they would have built such a thing instead of expending all their resources on entirely ineffective violence against Israel which only continues to bring them harm.

Gaza is free to do what she wants. She should choose peace. The fact that she does not reveals her motivations.

Only a sadistic Jewish psycho Zionist would think they have no rights to this land.

Especially considering the Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine up into the 1940's.

Ah. And now you are attributing ideas to me which I have not said. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights to land and self-determination. I have not said otherwise.

Jews only exist as an insult to their host nations they refused to assimilate to.

No, I don't support any Jewish homeland, I think the Jews ought to stop spending 2,000 years rejecting the love of Christ, and finally assimilate.

So not only do you reject rights for the Jewish people, you actively call for their disappearance and destruction (literal genocide) due to your religious beliefs.

Which puts you in the same category as ISIS and Islamic Jihad.

I don't support erasing Jews by force, like many Zionists here call for erasing Muslims by force.

You just called for the wholesale destruction of the Jewish people. You DO support erasing Jews.

It is a vile and disgusting ideology.

The Jewish people are seeking safety and self-determination in their ancestral homelands. The HORROR!

The principle of self-determination for peoples is one of the guiding principles of the international community. The problem is caused by those who refuse to give the Jewish people the same rights given to all other peoples.

You, yourself, are arguing that the Jewish people have no such rights. Your argument is that the Jewish people LOST those rights because they were conquered and then ethnically cleansed and reduced to a minority in their own homeland.

If that is your objective criteria for a people to lose their collective rights, then the Arab people of "Palestine" have no rights to self-determination.

Another stupid Pollack remark. There are many Religions that don’t recognize Jesus. If I stated that Muslims should convert from Islam to Christianity I would be called Racist. The Pollack is too stupid to understand that

So not only do you reject rights for the Jewish people, you actively call for their disappearance and destruction (literal genocide) due to your religious beliefs.

I don't support erasing Jews by force, like many Zionists here call for erasing Muslims by force.

Do they?

Yes they do, a lot of members here call for Arab genocide.

Just check at this thread, where many members called for more Muslim blood.

4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?

A lot more people on this forum, are calling for more blood Palestinian / Arabic / Islamic genocide, war, nuking, etc. than for Jews.

I just think Jews should have the decency to assimilate, and quit their silly tiff with Jesus.

Do you talk crap on purpose?

You just called for the wholesale destruction of the Jewish people. You DO support erasing Jews.

How about just assimilate to Jesus, instead of butchering Palestinians, insulting your host nations, and former host nations, spreading anti-Jesus, Liberal, and degenerate values, with your hands open looking for property restitution from your host, and former host nations.

He’s stupid and uneducated and a POLLACK

You're a stupid, vile, Heeb Jew.

How about just assimilate to Jesus, instead of butchering Palestinians, insulting your host nations, and former host nations, spreading anti-Jesus, Liberal, and degenerate values, with your hands open looking for property restitution from your host, and former host nations.

You actually have no idea how vile you sound, do you?

When are you taking on the yoke of Islam and submitting to Allah and His Prophet?

Friend in Israel sent video similar to this this morning. He asks what would you do if this was your house with your family inside they were shooting at?

What irritates me the most about this, is the people here in America crying that Israel retaliates. These same people.... exact same people crying about Israel... if rockets were flying over their homes like in that video... they would be absolutely having melt down. If Mexico fired a dozen rockets into Texas..... Texas ALONE would invade half of Mexico and annex it.

Friend in Israel sent video similar to this this morning. He asks what would you do if this was your house with your family inside they were shooting at?

What irritates me the most about this, is the people here in America crying that Israel retaliates. These same people.... exact same people crying about Israel... if rockets were flying over their homes like in that video... they would be absolutely having melt down. If Mexico fired a dozen rockets into Texas..... Texas ALONE would invade half of Mexico and annex it.

Actually, Palestinians have more rights to Israel, than Whites do to America.

They've been there a lot longer.

So, if fake Jews (Ashkenazi) speaking German (Yiddish) can create Israel, then fake Natives (Mexicans) speaking Spanish (Castillian) can create Aztlan.

Plain, and simple, Zionists are thoughtless brutes.

When are you taking on the yoke of Islam and submitting to Allah and His Prophet?

I'm a Catholic, not a Muslim.

As for vile, take a look at all the Zionists here, appeasing, or even calling more bloodshed for Israel.

Yes, it's also vile, that Jews never assimilated to countries like Poland, spending 1,000 years in Poland rejecting it's Jesus culture.

Now the f*cking filthy Yids, are looking for Poland to pay them money, and blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

You are an insult in your existence.

I'm a Catholic, not a Muslim.

As for vile, take a look at all the Zionists here, appeasing, or even calling more bloodshed for Israel.

Yes, it's also vile, that Jews never assimilated to countries like Poland, spending 1,000 years in Poland rejecting it's Jesus culture.

Now the f*cking filthy Yids, are looking for Poland to pay them money, and blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

You are an insult in your existence.

You need to give up your heritage and your religious faith and become Muslim. Why do you resist?

SobieskiSavedEurope

You bounce all over the place and have a painful lack of knowledge about the conflict beyond sound bytes and propaganda but most disturbing is that the foundation of your argument is a religious belief in a replacement theology and an assignment of evil to those who resist replacement and erasure.

This ideology is identical to radical, extremist Islam.

Yes. And about 25,000 Jews. Its horrible and awful.

But the key words are: in the conflict

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

Its a CONFLICT. A war. Between two sides.

Yes, it's horrible that Israel has caused so much problems.

The Jewish people are seeking safety and self-determination in their ancestral homelands. The HORROR!

The principle of self-determination for peoples is one of the guiding principles of the international community. The problem is caused by those who refuse to give the Jewish people the same rights given to all other peoples.

You, yourself, are arguing that the Jewish people have no such rights. Your argument is that the Jewish people LOST those rights because they were conquered and then ethnically cleansed and reduced to a minority in their own homeland.

If that is your objective criteria for a people to lose their collective rights, then the Arab people of "Palestine" have no rights to self-determination.

You should go and help Hamas. See how that works out. You're not doing much these days anyway.

So, says the Heeb Jew who spends a ton of time here as well.

Heeb Jew? LOL

Yes. But unlike you, I travel a lot and have a job. You sit in your family home like a parasite.

Just short of 100,000 Arabs killed in the conflict with Israel.

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

You should go and help Hamas. See how that works out. You're not doing much these days anyway.

I believe in a land for the Polish . It’s called POLLACK LAND. Seriously, you cares what you think?

I believe in a land for the Polish . It’s called POLLACK LAND. Seriously, you cares what you think?

Dude is such a hater for something I cannot control that it’s comical.

It's classic bot behaviour, designed to elicit negative reactions, to increase traffic.

Stupid ignorant Pollack remark. There are many groups/ religions who don’t believe in Jesus. There are NOT all
Agnostics
Atheists
Baha’i
Buddhism
Druid
Hindu
Humanist
The list goes on. He’s too stupid and ignorant to know the difference. Anyone who states that if you don’t believe in exactly what they believe in you’re not assimilating to the general Culture is a Racist, bigot, and too stupid to even be on this planet

Dude is such a hater for something I cannot control that it’s comical.

I actually enjoy it !!

Forum List

Back