430 rockets shot into Israel, now Israel has begun targeted killings

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Last edited:
Fifteen minutes after the first Israeli retaliations, the usual suspects will be screaming about 'disproportionate response'.

To them it's perfectly fine to shoot at Jews ... but, heaven forbid, if the Jews shoot back.

It's about time.

UN, Qatar and Egypt offer Israel cease-fire after two days of hostilities; 4 Israelis dead in rocket barrages

Targeted assassinations begin as security cabinet directs IDF to intensify <---awesome video of terror leader getting his ass smoked in his car riding down the road.

Hamas said they are close to all out war. It's about time. Let's get it on and lets let Israel take these fuckers out once and for all.
I read your link, and I'm convinced the assaults were deliberate and the offer could be a Trojan Horse removing Israel's border securities or worse. I hope Israel does what is best for itself, and don't let fools fool them.

Of course they were deliberate. You don't accidentally shoot 430 rockets deep inside the territory of a nation you hate.

Of course they were deliberate. You don't accidentally shoot 430 rockets deep inside the territory of a nation you hate.

They’re going to pay big time for that. Israel is going to tear them apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Israel has been doing for decades and has not won yet.
It took 20 years to oust Jordan from Jerusalem.

Hamas only governs Gaza for 13 years since Israel disengagement,
there haven't been "decades" to begin with.

You're kidding, right? Israel could eradicate Palestine and Hamas in a day or two, the only thing that has stopped them is international pressure not to commit genocide. For 60 years the Arabs have tried the stick and where has it gotten them? They could have stopped this long ago by being willing to talk peace, tolerance and mutual coexistence, but it simply isn't within the Arabian lexicon. Now they shall lose yet even more.

You're kidding, right? Israel could eradicate Palestine and Hamas in a day or two, the only thing that has stopped them is international pressure not to commit genocide. For 60 years the Arabs have tried the stick and where has it gotten them? They could have stopped this long ago by being willing to talk peace, tolerance and mutual coexistence, but it simply isn't within the Arabian lexicon. Now they shall lose yet even more.

Sometimes I think they're playing to the media.

but it simply isn't within the Arabian lexicon. Now they shall lose yet even more.

100% spot on!
There's literally no word for 'peace' in Arabic, the word literally means 'submission'.
All legal precedences in Islamic law regarding agreements with infidels are viewed as non obligatory, a tactic to gain time until the next attack on Dar al-Harb, land of non-Muslims.

Usually when the Bedouin tribes couldn't invade and pillage, they resort as a main economic source to racketeering, and kidnapping people for "protection" payment on roads and seas.

That's how Muslims got into the fist war with the US, decades before Israel reconstitution, they kidnapped sailors and forced the US Navy to pay Jizyah for passing in the ocean and the Mediterranean.
That's the most basic motivation and logic behind the Gazans' attacks.

Last edited:

Sometimes I think they're playing to the media.

Of course they are.

And The Media lap it up.

Fifteen minutes after the first Israeli retaliations, the usual suspects will be screaming about 'disproportionate response'.

To them it's perfectly fine to shoot at Jews ... but, heaven forbid, if the Jews shoot back.

Yup. They will be screaming bloody murder about the "Israeli attack" while completely ignoring they attacked first.

Israel has already kicked their asses in three wars. One would think they would catch a damned clue. Guess not.

Now a total of 700 rockets have been fired into Israel. What other time would that not be an act of war? You think China or Russia would tolerate that? France or Germany? I think not. But tiny little Israel is expected to roll over and take it.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. If I was Israel I'd bulldoze the Gaza strip, kill everyone who tried to get in the way and then let the rest of the world deal with the consequences. Israel has shown REMARKABLE restraint.

These people don't fight real wars. Real wars have a lot more casualties than 4. Time for Israel to wage real war.

Wasn’t it over 700 Rockets? The “ Palestinian Mayor “ of the West Bank is screaming that Israel should stop their Hostilities! Israel should have retaliated just shooting Rockets into Gaza

Only idiots would fire bottle rockets and cry wolf when they get obliterated

Only idiots would fire bottle rockets and cry wolf when they get obliterated

"BOTTLE ROCKETS"

The latest rocket announced by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is "Bader 3", used during the barrages in recent escalation, contains 200kg of explosive charge and reach of 40km radius.

5ccf536620a537fb1.jpg

5ccf54bc5cd438a63.jpg

5ccf54bc5cd438a64.jpg

2 Russian "Kornet" anti-tank missiles were used against civilians, in one case killing a man in a vehicle who happened to stop on a highway change, and one avoided at the last moment with military notice against a civilian walking in open field.

Now, that’s funny. Israel has been a State since 1948 and the Palestinians have nothing and never will

Now, that’s funny. Israel has been a State since 1948 and the Palestinians have nothing and never will

Arabs have "only" 78% of the territory initially intended for Israel.
They want what's left for complete domination of the middle east.

Arabs have "only" 78% of the territory initially intended for Israel.
They want what's left for complete domination of the middle east.

Have you noticed his Posts have been “ Justice for Palestine “ with the entire area and the eradication of Israel? I get pleasure out of his frustrations. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back