Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

So do something about it, psycho.

I'm informing people about terrorist Israel.
By boring them to death?
Almost everyone here thinks you’re an asshole and ridicules you.
You are merely trying to sublimate your feelings of inadequacy but building up self-loathing due to failing in your mission.

Most people on this forum are geezers too old to learn.
They read about Israel in the Bible, and therefor go bonkers supporting Israeli brutality, as a result.
I read all the Threads; you are one of the completely clueless and it’s destroying your ego.

I'm one of the few independent thinkers here.
You're just some run of the mill Zionist terrorist supporter.
You are boring.

See? Again, facts are not your friend.

3/4 of the people of the Warsaw Ghetto were murdered. The other 1/4 died of starvation. This is NOT HAPPENING in Gaza.

You keep trying to make false equivalencies using emotionally laden words, in an effort to cover up your astonishing lack of knowledge about the conflict.

How long do we wait, until Israel finishes off it's ethnic cleansing of Palestine?

Since it isn't happening, we can wait forever. And it still won't happen.

What might happen, if the Arab Palestinians can get their crap together, is the division of Palestine into fully functioning individual and independent states, like former Yugoslavia. Then everyone can get on.

Genocide, it's only wrong when non-Jews do it, when Israel does it, it's Kosher.

Thousands of Israelis Take to the Streets Calling for Palestinian Genocide

Israeli lawmaker's call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes

Again, dude, FACTS. There is no genocide. No one is committing genocide. It is not happening. No genocide. There are 10 times more Arab Palestinians in the world now than there were in 1948.

And people calling for genocide are always wrong and ugly. Period. Full stop.

Just short of 100,000 Arabs killed in the conflict with Israel.

Yet, there goes Jews crying about Kielce Pogrom with approx 40 killed.

Make up your minds, retards.

Leave it to the disgusting vile Pollack SCUM not to condemn his own brethren

You tend not to argue facts, because facts are not your friend.

No, the Nakba was not ethnic cleansing. And PROOF of that is the fact that the Arab Palestinians were NOT ethnically cleansed. They are still THERE. This isn't rocket science, you know.

There was a WAR. People tend to get uprooted in war. Especially when they are pointing guns at Jews.

And for the reasonable among you, and by that I mean Team Israel and Coyote, yes, of course I recognize that the Palestinians suffered in the war along with the Jews.

Jews still exist, I guess the Holocaust wasn't ethnic cleansing.

What idiots, you Zionist filth are.

No wonder so many people despise Jews.

Exposing more of your Pollack Stupidity. The only reason not every Jew in Europe was killed is because we intervened after Pearl Harbor. You are too stupid to know that. No wonder there are so many Jokes about Pollacks, they are nothing but filth and the bottom of the barrel

Every Jew on this forum is a dumb, vile piece of garbage.

Ethnic cleansing comes on different scales, you stupid Zionist scum of Humanity.

Pollacks are the bottom of the barrel and you have proven that with your ignorant postings . Keep excusing the pieces of filth you and your people are by trying your best to kill every single Jewish person in Europe

warsaw ghetto uprising - Bing

In another post he was complaining because Jews tried to kill Nazis during the Ghetto Uprising where they did their best to grab as many Jews as possible, stuff them into the trains which went to the Camps. That's because it happened in his beloved Pollack land. Just one more example of how depraved, immoral, disgusting, Vile, Uncivilized the Pollacks are

LOL @ Your inability to stay on the topic of Israel vs Palestine, and how you're in denial of Israel's brutal occupation of Palestine.

LOL @ Such a dumb Jew going off topic foaming at the mouth blaming Poland for the German Nazis.

Jews are also to blame for Nazi atrocities, by your logic, like Kapos, Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Sonderkommandos, Group 13, the Stern Gang, the Haavara Agreement etc. etc.

Stupid Pollack, I’m not going off topic. You initiated it with posts RE; Judaism and Christianity. Regarding the above I’m not going to go through everything since you obviously have reading comprehension problems but just ONE example; the Haavara cagreement in 1933 had to due with getting Jews out of Germany and into their Homeland; that is when they started building the Concentration Camps you POLLACK IMBECILE

Again, dude, FACTS. There is no genocide. No one is committing genocide. It is not happening. No genocide. There are 10 times more Arab Palestinians in the world now than there were in 1948.

And people calling for genocide are always wrong and ugly. Period. Full stop.

Yet, there goes Jews crying about Kielce Pogrom with approx 40 killed.

Make up your minds, retards.

Where is your source for 100,000 Palestinians killed? I think that's highly exaggerated.

91,000 Arabs killed by Israel.

Total Casualties, Arab-Israeli Conflict
In other words, don’t try to kill Jews because the Jews will kill you.

You are such a Pollack :ahole-1: I don’t even think you realize what you wrote. The ONLY why Violence should not be initiated towards the Jewish people is because they will defend themselves? This proves that Pollacks are Subhuman, Scum, the bottom of the barrel, Savages and Uncivilized

PM Netanyahu Says Escalation is Only Starting - Your News From Israel

How dare Arab Palestinians fight back, when someone declares another nation upon their own they lived on for 1,000 years.
The same way your psychosis forces you to ignore context and chronological order.
And I do believe you are psychotic.

You have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

It takes a Psychotic person to support terrorist Israel.
What does it take to see facts out of order and out of context and to have a seething hatred of Jews imparted to oneself by one’s father?

My facts are just those facts.

I've never seen anyone talk about chronological order, except a Jew with OCD issues.
I suggest you visit your father’s classroom and see if his job as a teacher requires context and chronological order.

His father is too busy setting fires

You have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

It takes a Psychotic person to support terrorist Israel.
What does it take to see facts out of order and out of context and to have a seething hatred of Jews imparted to oneself by one’s father?

My facts are just those facts.

I've never seen anyone talk about chronological order, except a Jew with OCD issues.
I suggest you visit your father’s classroom and see if his job as a teacher requires context and chronological order.

This isn't a school, Jewfus, this is a message board.
And you are failing to get your message across.

The only “ POINT” he has is on the top of his head. It’s a Dunce Cap

D5-iwubV4AA9FpZ.jpg

Just like Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising were trying to ethnic cleanse German Nazis?

So, gotcha, expulsions more prevalent by Israel, and killings more prevalent by Israel, are somehow so good, and not ethnic cleansing.

3/4 of the people of the Warsaw Ghetto were murdered. The other 1/4 died of starvation. This is NOT HAPPENING in Gaza.

You keep trying to make false equivalencies using emotionally laden words, in an effort to cover up your astonishing lack of knowledge about the conflict.

How long do we wait, until Israel finishes off it's ethnic cleansing of Palestine?

Sooner the better. But since there are 1.8bn Islamists it is not ethnic cleansing

Genuine question: have the Arabs ever done anything of substance militarily since the turn of the 13th century?

They were repulsed from encroaching further into Europe by Charles Martel (after occupying the Iberian peninsula) in the 8th century. They were defeated by successive wave of Hindu coalitions when they tried to expand into India in the 8th-9th centuries. They were then gradually pushed out of Spain/Portugal via ‘reconquista’ over the centuries culminating in their utter expulsion, and then found themselves living under Turkish Ottoman rule for nearly 700 years- a rule which only ended due to European Colonial intervention during WW1.

And then, after all of that and post-colonial era, they had to contend with tiny, minuscule Jewish Israel.

Result? Just more futile military misadventures, humiliation and pain delivered to them courtesy the Jews who they cannot beat.

LOL!

Yes. And about 25,000 Jews. Its horrible and awful.

But the key words are: in the conflict

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

Its a CONFLICT. A war. Between two sides.

Just like Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising were trying to ethnic cleanse German Nazis?

So, gotcha, expulsions more prevalent by Israel, and killings more prevalent by Israel, are somehow so good, and not ethnic cleansing.

Sooner the better. But since there are 1.8bn Islamists it is not ethnic cleansing

Genocidal much?

Genocidal much?

I just Answered you. Learn to read much? Why do you even try to debate me? I destroy You each and every time.

Yes. And about 25,000 Jews. Its horrible and awful.

But the key words are: in the conflict

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

Its a CONFLICT. A war. Between two sides.

Yes, it's horrible that Israel has caused so much problems.

Genocidal much?

I just Answered you. Learn to read much? Why do you even try to debate me? I destroy You each and every time.

He’s not capable of understanding what he reads He’s a stupid Pollack

Genocidal much?

You just called for ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you're indeed a genocidal maniac.

Genocidal much?

You just called for ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you're indeed a genocidal maniac.

Nope. Not at all what I said. Especially since Jews are the real Palestinians. That would be like you calling for the death of all Hondurans and me claiming you wanted to genocide all of South Americans. Not how it works.

Genocidal much?

Nope. Not at all what I said. Especially since Jews are the real Palestinians. That would be like you calling for the death of all Hondurans and me claiming you wanted to genocide all of South Americans. Not how it works.

Anything to sustain your genocidal mania against Arabic Palestinians.

Forum List

Back