Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

Over 91,000 Palestinian Arabs have been killed by Jewish Zionists.

So why don't we do our best to make sure not one single Arab or Jew is killed? Why don't we start today.

What would have to happen to make that a reality, in your opinion? Shall we start with assimilation to Islam? Or did you have something else in mind?

Dude is such a hater for something I cannot control that it’s comical.

You can convert to Christianity, at this point practicing Judaism is a choice.

It's also a choice, that you support genocide upon Palestinian Arabs.

I don’t practice. Don’t you support genocide of the Jews? Hypocrisy

No one is engaging in genocide currently against Jews, but terrorist Israel has done a bunch of terrorist massacres & wars upon Palestinian Arabs.

Many Jews want White Christians, and Arab Muslims to vanish from the Earth.
So, why should we tolerate Jews?

Not one Jew wants that. How are you not in jail?

What happened to talking about terrorist Israel's brutalization of Palestine?

1393692245624.jpg

A known bloodlibel spread on white supremacist sites, it's fake.
Not only that, the man in the picture is not the one to whom the text is falsely attributed.

That's just shows how much garbage You have been fed.

I'm not questioning the value of human life, but much more were saved than died as a result,
and 91,000 is that even 1% of Arabs in the region?

D2wdhv9XQAALTEP.jpg

Last edited:
Dude is such a hater for something I cannot control that it’s comical.

No one is engaging in genocide currently against Jews, but terrorist Israel has done a bunch of terrorist massacres & wars upon Palestinian Arabs.

1393692245624.jpg

YAWN.. Sorry, but it wasn’t him, you Pollack liar. Even if it was, Haven’t you heard that actions speak louder then words? You know who is doing that? The Muslims, you stupid Pollack

Arabs owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine / Israel up until the 1940's.

Arabs were the majority in the territory because they invaded, conquered and replaced the remaining indigenous Jewish people from the previous invasions, conquests and replacement.

Are you claiming that invasion, conquest and replacement is a legitimate means of obtaining sovereignty?

Sure, 1,000 years ago, Ashkenazi Yiddish German dialect speakers immigrated to Palestine, and kicked Palestinians to the curb.

1393692245624.jpg

YAWN.. Haven’t you heard that actions speak louder then words? You know who is doing that? The Muslims, you stupid Pollack

Israel is the cause of the conflict. point blank.

Why do you support Israel's brutal ethnic cleansing upon Arab Palestinians?

Since there is no "brutal ethnic cleansing upon Arab Palestinians", there is no way to answer that question.

Why do you resist assimilation into Islam?

From Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, to the May 14th massacre of 2018, terrorist Israel has ethnic cleansed the Palestinians.

I don't live in an Islamic nation, I live in a Christian nation.

1393692245624.jpg

YAWN.. Haven’t you heard that actions speak louder then words? You know who is doing that? The Muslims, you stupid Pollack

You’re still a Pollack liar

1393692245624.jpg

Not only that, the man in the picture is not the one to whom the text is falsely attributed.

I'm not questioning the value of human life, but much more were saved than died as a result,

D2wdhv9XQAALTEP.jpg

So, he still said it, eh?

1393692245624.jpg

D2wdhv9XQAALTEP.jpg

I'm not sure he even exists, start with that.
Keep showing how easily you buy into garbage.

Last edited:
Arabs owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine / Israel up until the 1940's.

Arabs were the majority in the territory because they invaded, conquered and replaced the remaining indigenous Jewish people from the previous invasions, conquests and replacement.

Are you claiming that invasion, conquest and replacement is a legitimate means of obtaining sovereignty?

Sure, 1,000 years ago, Ashkenazi Yiddish German dialect speakers immigrated to Palestine, and kicked Palestinians to the curb.

Have you the remotest idea of how ennui inducing you are?

Why do you support Israel's brutal ethnic cleansing upon Arab Palestinians?

Since there is no "brutal ethnic cleansing upon Arab Palestinians", there is no way to answer that question.

Why do you resist assimilation into Islam?

From Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, to the May 14th massacre of 2018, terrorist Israel has ethnic cleansed the Palestinians.

I don't live in an Islamic nation, I live in a Christian nation.

If they are ethnically cleansed, how come there are more of them than ever?

:dunno:

Stupid ignorant Pollack remark. There are many groups/ religions who don’t believe in Jesus. There are NOT all
Agnostics
Atheists
Baha’i
Buddhism
Druid
Hindu
Humanist
The list goes on. He’s too stupid and ignorant to know the difference. Anyone who states that if you don’t believe in exactly what they believe in you’re not assimilating to the general Culture is a Racist, bigot, and too stupid to even be on this planet

If they decide to live in a Christian country, they should eventually assimilate, indeed.

But, that's a different story.

This story is about why you support Terrorist Israel's ethnic cleansing upon Palestine?

You’re the one who Initiated the post that Jews should give up their Religion to assimilate! You start something yet when challenged there is nobody home. Why should anybody give up their religion? Why should a Country be ALL Christian, ALL Muslim, ALL Hindu, etc, etc?
You are so stupid you HONESTLY don’t understand that was the Hitler mentality. Of course the Pollacks being Jew Haters themselves saw nothing wrong with it

Refusing to assimilate for 1,000 years is appalling, and insulting.
You exist as an insult to Humanity, especially considering your silly tiff with Jesus.

But, that's a different discussion, why are Israel's actions against Palestine acceptable?

Every time you post you’re just exposing your Pollack hatred, bigotry, racism and stupidity. I asked you why any of the above Religions should convert and there is no response. We should be tolerant of sexual preference, lifestyle, etc. but not religion? So there should not be any Christians in Hindu Countries, Muslim Countries, etc. As stated earlier, there are many religions that don’t believe in Jesus. I honestly believe you are too stupid to understand

This discussion is about terrorist Israel vs terrorist Palestine.

You obviously have extreme difficulty staying on topic, because you're a Jewish Zionist simpleton.

Even Gypsies from Hindu India assimilated to Poland better than Jews had.
Polish Gypsies mostly spoke Polish, and practiced Catholic faith.

You should be embarrassed.

So what? Still did not answered my question. Why should any religion just be one faith? You should be embarrassed by your ignorance and stupidity

1393692245624.jpg

We are a very small population of poor people. Why do you find the need to pick on us and to threaten me on this board? You are a bully.

1393692245624.jpg

D2wdhv9XQAALTEP.jpg

Some crazy guy with a beard? LOL

1393692245624.jpg

We are a very small population of poor people. Why do you find the need to pick on us and to threaten me on this board? You are a bully.

The Pollacks have a long history of Antisemitism and it started way before 1948

The Jewish people are seeking safety and self-determination in their ancestral homelands. The HORROR!

The principle of self-determination for peoples is one of the guiding principles of the international community. The problem is caused by those who refuse to give the Jewish people the same rights given to all other peoples.

You, yourself, are arguing that the Jewish people have no such rights. Your argument is that the Jewish people LOST those rights because they were conquered and then ethnically cleansed and reduced to a minority in their own homeland.

If that is your objective criteria for a people to lose their collective rights, then the Arab people of "Palestine" have no rights to self-determination.

The Palestinians are fighting against brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine.

Wrong. The Arab Palestinians are fighting against the inherent rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own homeland.

You only have to listen to the words coming out of Gaza to see this is true. IF the people of Gaza wanted self-determination and economic viability and a respected successful state, they would have built such a thing instead of expending all their resources on entirely ineffective violence against Israel which only continues to bring them harm.

Gaza is free to do what she wants. She should choose peace. The fact that she does not reveals her motivations.

Palestinians have lived there for a 1,000 years as a majority.

Only a sadistic Jewish psycho Zionist would think they have no rights to this land.

Especially considering the Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine up into the 1940's.

Ah. And now you are attributing ideas to me which I have not said. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights to land and self-determination. I have not said otherwise.

Now, do you say the same for the Jewish people?

Jews only exist as an insult to their host nations they refused to assimilate to.

No, I don't support any Jewish homeland, I think the Jews ought to stop spending 2,000 years rejecting the love of Christ, and finally assimilate.

Enough is enough of this disgraceful mob.

Holy sht, wtf am I reading here?

Did we all get warped back in time to see a contemporaneous live production of the Merchant of Venice?

But conceptually you are actually arguing that "kicking people to the curb" is a legitimate method of achieving sovereignty.

1393692245624.jpg

1393692245624.jpg

He's only a bully if you allow him to be. He doesn't intimidate me at all. And we Jews may be small in numbers but we aren't generally poor. That's because we're ambitious, hard-working and smart.

Forum List

Back