Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

Excellent suggestion.

September 11, 1962
Munich, Germany
Heinz Krug
West German rocket scientist working for Egypt's missile program.
Abducted from his company offices on Munich's Schillerstrasse, his body was never found. Swiss police later arrested two Mossad agents for threatening the daughter of another scientist and found that they were responsible for the killing. Part of Operation Damocles.

They murdered a German national, in Germany and threatened a friend's daughter.
That makes everyone assisting Israel's military, a valid military target if your logic is followed.

General Dynamics supplies Israeli with a lot of aircraft.
That makes these people are legitimate military targets for murder.

Do they deserve to die because you think targeted killing (murder) of civilians, assisting an enemy is acceptable?

General-Dynamics-NASSCO-Blood-Drive-San-Diego-0712.JPG

If that is indeed the case, the answer will be no, of course.

Just like the Fogels, the Palmers, and Shalhevet Pass did not deserve death.

Nor did thousands of other people killed in Israel's war.
The Palestinians don't want war? Hard to believe when they yell death to the Jews, shoot missiles at Israeli cities and blow up Israeli children.

My question is: wtf are Israelis doing going on vacation in Bulgaria? It's a fucking dump.

Replacement for Antalia. Cheap. warm.

That must be where the cheap Jews go. :D
Yes, there and then they use your "services." I heard you have a two for one going this month. But then again who would want to fuck a filthy Nazi whore that has sold her soul to IslamoNazism?

Israel will most likely attack LH inside Lebanon for revenge over this bombing and to weaken LH when they are trying to get WMDs from Syria.

Also, this is a perfect opportunity for Israel to attack LH with Iran and Syria tied up in their own domestic problems.

I predict for Israel the same kind of "victory" it had last time it invaded Lebanon

I predict for Israel the same kind of "victory" it had last time it invaded Lebanon

Oh goody----you have the jihadi partyline what "kind of victory" did Israel have and what kind of "victory" did your beloved hero NUSKHARAHALLAH have as a result of his incursion into israel and his adventure on obscene mutilation murder? Tell me was your enjoyment of the obscene mutilation murder sufficient reward-----are you calling that a "victory"?

Israel will most likely attack LH inside Lebanon for revenge over this bombing and to weaken LH when they are trying to get WMDs from Syria.

Also, this is a perfect opportunity for Israel to attack LH with Iran and Syria tied up in their own domestic problems.
Israel anticipates attacks in other places beside Bulgaria:

Israel Fears Iranian Attack at Olympics

It didn't work out to pin Bulgarian terrorist attack on Iran; now Israel/US will do it in UK during the Olympics!

Muslim predictions are always full of hot air and crap. They all have a inherent "Baghdad Bob" gene. Heck they even claim victory when they've gotten their asses whooped.

It didn't work out to pin Bulgarian terrorist attack on Iran; now Israel/US will do it in UK during the Olympics!
The only explanation to a post like this would be that you must have a Muslim pimp.

O, but it did work out. The mullahs and the dictatorship are checking under their beds for Jews every night before sleeping there. I guarantee an attack on Jews at the Olympics will effect the rebirth of Persia. Wanna bet?

O, but it did work out. The mullahs and the dictatorship are checking under their beds for Jews every night before sleeping there.

I guarantee an attack on Jews at the Olympics will effect the rebirth of Persia. Wanna bet?

I don't know if mullahs are checking under their beds; but Western naive propaganda consumers (especially in US) have being checking under their beds since 1940-s: first for "Russians", then for "commies", afterwards for "OBL", "Islamo-fascists", "Libyans", "Syrians", "Iranians"...

I do believe an attack during UK Olympics will be orchestrated with a view to justify an attack on Iran.

Btw, it looks like the West developed a taste for using Olympics to start wars: in 2008 Olympics in China were used to attack South Ossetia...

O, but it did work out. The mullahs and the dictatorship are checking under their beds for Jews every night before sleeping there.

I guarantee an attack on Jews at the Olympics will effect the rebirth of Persia. Wanna bet?

I don't know if mullahs are checking under their beds; but Western naive propaganda consumers (especially in US) have being checking under their beds since 1940-s: first for "Russians", then for "commies", afterwards for "OBL", "Islamo-fascists", "Libyans", "Syrians", "Iranians"...

I do believe an attack during UK Olympics will be orchestrated with a view to justify an attack on Iran.

Btw, it looks like the West developed a taste for using Olympics to start wars: in 2008 Olympics in China were used to attack South Ossetia...

:lol::lol::lol:The boogyman of the month club.:lol::lol::lol:

If that is indeed the case, the answer will be no, of course.

Just like the Fogels, the Palmers, and Shalhevet Pass did not deserve death.

Nor did thousands of other people killed in Israel's war.
The Palestinians don't want war? Hard to believe when they yell death to the Jews, shoot missiles at Israeli cities and blow up Israeli children.

Consider this.
If I kicked you out of your house, fenced you into your back garden and only allowed minimal supplies in to feed you, your family and your dog; then I wandered in and punched you on the nose once a week.
Would you shake my hand or want to hit me back?

The way to stop hate on one side is to stop the hate on the other.
Both sides have to stop together for the greater good of all.

Ah, sorry, I'm clearly wrong as Israel never engages in illegal acts that kill children.

Hang on - what about those phosphorus shells on that school in Gaza.
Rounds, illegal for use as anything other than markers, were used against a UN school in Gaza.

Perhaps you can justify that but you should see what that evil government did before you do.

The rounds being fired into a civilian population.
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_04_18_gaza-phosphorus_300_0.jpg

Landing in a school playground

unrwa_school_sequence-081.jpg

tumblr_lxypsb00Iq1qkc59eo1_500.jpg

A few of the dead children, burnt to death by the bastards in the IDF.

young_children_killed_by_us_israel.jpe

or had his head blasted of by the same

headline9637e7.jpg

I strongly condemn the bus bombing but the Israeli government is in no position to moan about it was it does far worse.

Perhaps you'd like to think again and tell me your thoughts regarding burning children to death.
The pictures in themselves don't prove anything. I'm not being callous but I would have to know the backgrounds and circumstances of the photos before I could comment. Try again with undisputed facts.
Of course they don't. The animals use mosques, hospitals, schools, ambulances, residential buildings as missile launching sites, then cry foul when the site gets whacked. US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afganistan can attest to this. It's a cultural thing...ANYTHING GOES.

You've seen the UN report I posted a little earlier.
Would you care to revise your post or are you of the opinion the UN lied?

I told you before. I research the whole topic before I start to post.
You're so predictable, I write replies to your posts before they appear on my screen.

It's really easy because you post no evidence at all, you use insults instead of facts and references and simply don't use your brain before posting.

Debate, not masturbate. :D

The pictures in themselves don't prove anything. I'm not being callous but I would have to know the backgrounds and circumstances of the photos before I could comment. Try again with undisputed facts.
Of course they don't. The animals use mosques, hospitals, schools, ambulances, residential buildings as missile launching sites, then cry foul when the site gets whacked. US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afganistan can attest to this. It's a cultural thing...ANYTHING GOES.

You've seen the UN report I posted a little earlier.
Would you care to revise your post or are you of the opinion the UN lied?

I told you before. I research the whole topic before I start to post.
You're so predictable, I write replies to your posts before they appear on my screen.

It's really easy because you post no evidence at all, you use insults instead of facts and references and simply don't use your brain before posting.

Debate, not masturbate. :D
I can't say if the UM lies or not but they sure fabricate a lot of information. The UM building houses more anti-Semitic, Jew hating dogs than any other place on earth.

Forum List

Back