Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

Of course they don't. The animals use mosques, hospitals, schools, ambulances, residential buildings as missile launching sites, then cry foul when the site gets whacked. US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afganistan can attest to this. It's a cultural thing...ANYTHING GOES.

You've seen the UN report I posted a little earlier.
Would you care to revise your post or are you of the opinion the UN lied?

I told you before. I research the whole topic before I start to post.
You're so predictable, I write replies to your posts before they appear on my screen.

It's really easy because you post no evidence at all, you use insults instead of facts and references and simply don't use your brain before posting.

Debate, not masturbate. :D

Yet another red brick from Roudy for this post with the comment, "Stop spewing shit".

It seems I was right in my assertion he insults but can offer no valid argument to support his position.
That would strongly suggest his position is wrong.
Actually I've blown up every single one of your stupid arguments, but you keep coming back with more lies and false allegations. And stop whining so much.

You've seen the UN report I posted a little earlier.
Would you care to revise your post or are you of the opinion the UN lied?

I told you before. I research the whole topic before I start to post.
You're so predictable, I write replies to your posts before they appear on my screen.

It's really easy because you post no evidence at all, you use insults instead of facts and references and simply don't use your brain before posting.

Debate, not masturbate. :D
You lie. No legitimate body has found the Israelis guilty of "war crimes". There have been inquiries, but they have never amounted to anything. The latest was the failed Goldstone inquiry.

You're saying the UN isn't a legitimate body?
Perhaps you could state your reasons for that assertion.
UN has not found Israel guilty of war crimes. There has been plenty of pathetic charges brought forward by Muslims and their cronies, but have all failed and blown up in their faces.

You lie. No legitimate body has found the Israelis guilty of "war crimes". There have been inquiries, but they have never amounted to anything. The latest was the failed Goldstone inquiry.

UN has not found Israel guilty of war crimes. There has been plenty of pathetic charges brought forward by Muslims and their cronies, but have all failed and blown up in their faces.

And it does not consider Hamas to be terrorists either.

So you admit Hamas are terrorists?

It keeps proving itself as an irrelevant, failed organization. One needs only to look at the situation in Syria to see exactly how useless it is. Assad continues to slaughter his own people by the thousands and the UN keeps slapping him on the wrist.

It keeps proving itself as an irrelevant, failed organization. One needs only to look at the situation in Syria to see exactly how useless it is. Assad continues to slaughter his own people by the thousands and the UN keeps slapping him on the wrist.

Hamas does not operate outside of Gaza, and since when did you care about the lives of Arabs, Syrian or Palestinian?

So you admit Hamas are terrorists?
Another three point shot from High Gravity! From DOWNTOWN!

091106201101-large.jpg

Still unclear who planned bomb attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria:
It is still unclear who planned the bomb attack that killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver last week in Burgas, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said on Tuesday.

"At present, we have no evidence for the offender: what is his nationality, and from where he has come," Borissov told a joint press conference after talks with John Brennan, Assistant to U.S. President Barack Obama for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

"DNA profile and fingerprints did not reveal a registered person in the databases of the services in the world," Borissov said.
Still unclear who planned bomb attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria: PM - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Still unclear who planned bomb attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria:
It is still unclear who planned the bomb attack that killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver last week in Burgas, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said on Tuesday.

"At present, we have no evidence for the offender: what is his nationality, and from where he has come," Borissov told a joint press conference after talks with John Brennan, Assistant to U.S. President Barack Obama for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

"DNA profile and fingerprints did not reveal a registered person in the databases of the services in the world," Borissov said.
Still unclear who planned bomb attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria: PM - Xinhua | English.news.cn
It doesn't matter what anybody thinks except Israel. They know who to go after.

It doesn't matter what anybody thinks except Israel. They know who to go after.

Burgas Suicide Bomber Spoke Russian
The suicide bomber who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver in the Bulgarian city of Burgas last Wednesday spoke Russian fluently, according to a local media report.

A taxi driver who drove the suicide bombing suspect from the town of Ravda to the town of Pomorie has claimed that he spoke Russian.
Bulgaria: Burgas Suicide Bomber Spoke Russian - Report - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

Do not worry Jos-----the murderer will be found and lots of his friends will go down with him

it doesn't matter what anybody thinks except israel. They know who to go after.

burgas suicide bomber spoke russian
the suicide bomber who killed five israeli tourists and a bulgarian bus driver in the bulgarian city of burgas last wednesday spoke russian fluently, according to a local media report.

A taxi driver who drove the suicide bombing suspect from the town of ravda to the town of pomorie has claimed that he spoke russian.
bulgaria: Burgas suicide bomber spoke russian - report - novinite.com - sofia news agency
ok

A very unfortunate tragedy-----there is no question----islamic terrorism does produce a HUGE BLOODY FALLOUT Where there are guns----there is death Where there are jihadist pigs----there is LOTS OF DEATH, including the intended and the unintended

A very unfortunate tragedy-----there is no question----islamic terrorism does produce a HUGE BLOODY FALLOUT Where there are guns----there is death Where there are jihadist pigs----there is LOTS OF DEATH, including the intended and the unintended

A very unfortunate Murder-----there is no question----israeli terrorism does produce a HUGE BLOODY FALLOUT Where there are guns----there is death Where there are Mossad thugs----there is LOTS OF DEATH, including the intended and the unintended
fixed that for ya

Last edited:

A very unfortunate Murder-----there is no question----israeli terrorism does produce a HUGE BLOODY FALLOUT Where there are guns----there is death Where there are Mossad thugs----there is LOTS OF DEATH, including the intended and the unintended
fixed that for ya

You "fixed" nothing------you presented false statements The mossad is not made up of thugs As to LOTS OF DEATH -----you presented another false statement------for death rates learn a bit of history-----its YOUR SIDE WHICH HAS MURDERED IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----another problem with your "fix" is you do not know the definition of "murder" In fact an UNINTENDED KILLING is---by defintion---not murder. Did you graduate the 8th grade?

Military error that kills ----sometimes called 'friendly fire' is responsible for a huge proportion of deaths in war--------and even in peace time in militaries. During my service in the Navy (in peacetime) even I saw such cases During my son's time in the Navy---a few years ago------he lost a friend when a submarine hit an undersea mountain------an error that should never have happened-------it was enitirely avoidable In another case ----a captain he knew lost his position because a kid fell overboard during a storm (in domestic waters) The case of assassination of the wrong person was an error-------its usually called negligent manslaughter------never "murder" The hundreds of millions knocked off by your side have been MURDERED Everyone of the two million Biafrans who died of either starvation or by being thrown into bonfires in 1971 was MURDERED

Forum List

Back