Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

BBC News - Struggle to identify Bulgaria bus suicide bomber

Struggle to identify Bulgaria bus suicide bomber

Officials are still struggling to identify a suicide bomber, 48 hours after he killed five Israelis and a local bus driver in Bulgaria.

CCTV footage released earlier from the attack at Burgas airport had shown a white person with long hair.

But a witness said on Friday the suspect was a dark-skinned man with short brown hair and an Arabic accent, and appeared to be wearing a wig.

Fingerprints and DNA samples from the bomber's body are being examined.

The FBI and the CIA are working with Bulgarian investigators on the case.

The FBI ans CIA don't even know if the bloke was white or darker skinned but posters here know for sure he was an Iranian agent.

Hate drives you to lies in order to push your uncontrollable hate to others.
Take a deep breath, count to ten and try to relax.

All roads lead to Iran at the end.

Just a moment.
Israeli is complaining of attacks. Why is that.

List of Israeli assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Israeli government has murdered a good few people, including foreign nationals in many countries.
Why are these murderers terrorists while their murderers are heroes?

Not that I like any of it but it's rather one sided to claim terrorism is bad whilst engaging in terrorism.

The list is of military men, and killers of Israelis. It's now pregnant women and teenageers of young families and fathers.

There is a difference.

Just a moment.

The Israeli government has murdered a good few people, including foreign nationals in many countries.

Not that I like any of it but it's rather one sided to claim terrorism is bad whilst engaging in terrorism.
Nincompoop, you compare taking out terrorist Islamist animals to blowing up a bus load of civilians? And you proclaim to be for peace and not a hater, while you make such a morally and ethically bankrupt statements? Idiot.

Read my above, taking note of the pictures, and try again.
Are the children above terrorists and is the IDF brave for killing them?

Children should not die in battle. That is a fact no one disagree with.

But Why are Palestinians putting them in known rocktet places or in war bases?

Ah, sorry, I'm clearly wrong as Israel never engages in illegal acts that kill children.

Hang on - what about those phosphorus shells on that school in Gaza.
Rounds, illegal for use as anything other than markers, were used against a UN school in Gaza.

Perhaps you can justify that but you should see what that evil government did before you do.

The rounds being fired into a civilian population.
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_04_18_gaza-phosphorus_300_0.jpg

Landing in a school playground

unrwa_school_sequence-081.jpg

tumblr_lxypsb00Iq1qkc59eo1_500.jpg

A few of the dead children, burnt to death by the bastards in the IDF.

young_children_killed_by_us_israel.jpe

or had his head blasted of by the same

headline9637e7.jpg

I strongly condemn the bus bombing but the Israeli government is in no position to moan about it was it does far worse.

Perhaps you'd like to think again and tell me your thoughts regarding burning children to death.
Those are war casualties, and probably not real photos. It's good that your real IslamoNazi worshipping side finally came out. Now it's time to eat shit.

That's OK then.
Pass that to the UN because they found the Israeli government to be guilty of war crimes.
I'm sure you know better. :)

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf

and to the school

41. The Mission examined the mortar shelling of al-Fakhura junction in Jabaliyah next to a
UNRWA school, which, at the time, was sheltering more than 1,300 people (chap. X). The
Israeli armed forces launched at least four mortar shells. One landed in the courtyard of a family
home, killing 11 people assembled there. Three other shells landed on al-Fakhura Street, killing
at least a further 24 people and injuring as many as 40. The Mission examined in detail
statements by Israeli Government representatives alleging that the attack was launched in
response to a mortar attack from an armed Palestinian group. While the Mission does not
exclude that this may have been the case, it considers the credibility of Israel’s position damaged
by the series of inconsistencies, contradictions and factual inaccuracies in the statements
justifying the attack.

war crimes

42. In drawing its legal conclusions on the attack on al-Fakhura junction, the Mission
recognizes that, for all armies, decisions on proportionality, weighing the military advantage to
be gained against the risk of killing civilians, will present very genuine dilemmas in certain
cases. The Mission does not consider this to be such a case. The firing of at least four mortar
shells to attempt to kill a small number of specified individuals in a setting where large numbers
of civilians were going about their daily business and 1,368 people were sheltering nearby
cannot meet the test of what a reasonable commander would have determined to be an acceptable
loss of civilian life for the military advantage sought. The Mission thus considers the attack to
have been indiscriminate, in violation of international law, and to have violated the right to life

of the Palestinian civilians killed in these incidents.

The UN accepts the fact of Israeli government/IDF war crimes.
Why don't you?

The UN accepts IDF 'war crimes' based on Hamas' claims. The UN although never recognized any Hamas' war crimes based on Israeli claims.

Tell me which compain of using and harming Israeli civilians, did the UN ever take seriously?

Then in that case every country that has caused civilian casualties during war would be considered terrorist. This, while Muslim Palestinian animals intentionally target children all the time. You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole.

This sort of post is absolutely my favourite.

First - It uses insults rather than actual evidence of anything.
That shows the poster has no valid points to make regarding the debate.
No valid points demonstrates his position to be in error.

Second - facts totally wrong.
It is true the terrorist in the bus bombing was an unspeakable animal but, given the Israeli government engage in exactly the same, it follows the insult applies to them just as much.

Last - "You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole"

Perhaps you could quote a post from my good self where I express hate to Jews in general or Israelis.
I've denounced the Israeli government and IDF a lot but, as any poster can see by a simple search of my posts, I've also denounced bigotry against Israelis or Jews for the actions of the Israeli government/IDF.
My only point of worship is AllAh, I believe you may call the Almighty "God" or "YHWH" but you hate me because I use the wrong name for the same entity.

Hate is such a bad emotion. It takes the humanity from you.
Think of fluffy bunnies, flowers in a meadow, anything but hate.

You'll become a nicer person. :)

Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran planed and do plan together hitting Israeli target (CIVILIANS) worldwide. The claim have said themselves, "we will fight and kill Jews wheverver they are".

You seiously compare the Israeli policy to that, saying we act the same?

Seriously?

Just a moment.

The list is of military men, and killers of Israelis. It's now pregnant women and teenageers of young families and fathers.

There is a difference.

Excellent suggestion.

September 11, 1962
Munich, Germany
Heinz Krug
West German rocket scientist working for Egypt's missile program.
Abducted from his company offices on Munich's Schillerstrasse, his body was never found. Swiss police later arrested two Mossad agents for threatening the daughter of another scientist and found that they were responsible for the killing. Part of Operation Damocles.

They murdered a German national, in Germany and threatened a friend's daughter.
That makes everyone assisting Israel's military, a valid military target if your logic is followed.

General Dynamics supplies Israeli with a lot of aircraft.
That makes these people are legitimate military targets for murder.

Do they deserve to die because you think targeted killing (murder) of civilians, assisting an enemy is acceptable?

General-Dynamics-NASSCO-Blood-Drive-San-Diego-0712.JPG

Just a moment.

There is a difference.

Excellent suggestion.

September 11, 1962
Munich, Germany
Heinz Krug
Abducted from his company offices on Munich's Schillerstrasse, his body was never found. Swiss police later arrested two Mossad agents for threatening the daughter of another scientist and found that they were responsible for the killing. Part of Operation Damocles.

That makes everyone assisting Israel's military, a valid military target if your logic is followed.

Do they deserve to die because you think targeted killing (murder) of civilians, assisting an enemy is acceptable?

If that is indeed the case, the answer will be no, of course.

Just like the Fogels, the Palmers, and Shalhevet Pass did not deserve death.

There is a difference.

Excellent suggestion.

September 11, 1962
Munich, Germany
Heinz Krug

Nor did thousands of other people killed in Israel's war.

Excellent suggestion.

September 11, 1962
Munich, Germany
Heinz Krug

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

Israel is not at war with itself. Palestinians are also responsible for innocent people's death. Their hands are covered with blood if babies, no less then Israel.

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

Israel is not at war with itself. Palestinians are also responsible for innocent people's death. Their hands are covered with blood if babies, no less then Israel.

My sources of history say that the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners came in to take over their country. The Palestinians have been defending themselves ever since.

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

My sources of history says that the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners came in to take over their country. The Palestinians have been defending themselves ever since.

What type of government did a Palestinian state have?
What was the highest position in that government?
Who were it's trading partners?
What did they manufacture?

Your "sources of history" are lying, terrorist-supporting propagandists.

Like you

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

My sources of history says that the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners came in to take over their country. The Palestinians have been defending themselves ever since.

Like you

One example:

Statistic/Fact
Value
Mayor Jaffa's last mayor was Dr. Yosef Haykal.
City's income and expenses
Year Income* Expenses*
1927 29,148 28,880
1929 36,546 36,097
1933 65,732 51,424
1935 96,659 91,810
1936 49,039 66,882
1939 50,273 47,458
1941 84,670 75,892
1943 119,340 99,995
1944 201,639 193,585
* In Palestinian Pound
Agriculture Jaffa was well known for its cash crops as citrus and Bananas. In 1945, Arabs planted 146,316 dunums with Citrus, while 66,403 dunums were planted by Jews.
Industries Jaffa was the most advanced city in Palestine in the development of its commercial, banking, fishing, and agriculture industries. Jaffa had many factories specializing in cigarette making, cement making, tile and roof tile production, iron casting, cotton processing plants, traditional handmade carpets, leather products, wood box industry for Jaffa orange, textile, presses and publications. It should also be noted that the majority of all publications and newspapers in Palestine were published in Jaffa.

Port's
imports and exports
Year Tons Imported Tons Exported
1926 121,552 45,554
1927 95,322 31,073
1928 113,269 330,699
1929 129,625 75,841
1930 133,241 100,862
1931 151,975 77,873
1932 221,123 106,824
1933 348,767 96,888
1934 486,974 120,967
1935 402,525 171,819
1936 135,493 115,302
1937 126,842 152,427
1938 113,042 149,766
1939 112,711 153,856
1940 43,025 58,704
1941 24,641 1,971
1942 3,219 1,980
1943 22,464 10,776
1944 8,886 7,493

Jaffa*-*يافا*

Palestine exported to other Arab countries and Europe.

Britain violated its mandate and never had elections for a national government.

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

My sources of history say that the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners came in to take over their country. The Palestinians have been defending themselves ever since.

Then your sources worth crap. My own family were minding their own business before their fields were burned to the ashes. I don't need "sources" to know that.

The 1948 war started from a Palestinian physical attack on Jews. not the other way around. Those were Jews wanting to have independence with neighbor Arabs who refused and attacked in order to kill.

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

Then your sources worth crap. My own family were minding their own business before their fields were burned to the ashes. I don't need "sources" to know that.

The 1948 war started from a Palestinian physical attack on Jews. not the other way around. Those were Jews wanting to have independence with neighbor Arabs who refused and attacked in order to kill.

Are you saying that the Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

Are you saying that the Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

The Palestinians attacked holocaust survivors in Israel.

I think you are starting your history in the middle.

Israel-PALESTINIAN WAR.

Like you

Perhaps you could detail the same for Israeli in 1945.
An old friend of mine was a British officer stationed in Palestine, 1945.
He recounted stories of Jewish terrorists shooting at British troops.
Now, the Israeli government moan about Palestinian terrorists shooting at Israelis.

Of course, modern Israeli history tends not to mention the King David hotel bombing because, to accept that as an act of freedom fighting, would be to make legitimate Palestinian attacks on Israel.

So, in your opinion, was the King David hotel bombing a legitimate act of war or an act of terrorism?

My question is: wtf are Israelis doing going on vacation in Bulgaria? It's a fucking dump.

All this 2,000 year old history is a pile of crap.
America would belong to the Indians and Britain would be returned to the Romans.
It just doesn't matter unless you're trying to make some daft point you can't back up in any other way.

What matters is living memory.

That's one reason I don't support the destruction of Israel but want to see the '67 borders re-established ASAP.

All this 2,000 year old history is a pile of crap.
America would belong to the Indians and Britain would be returned to the Romans.
It just doesn't matter unless you're trying to make some daft point you can't back up in any other way.

What matters is living memory.

That's one reason I don't support the destruction of Israel but want to see the '67 borders re-established ASAP.

What good would it do?

Forum List

Back