Terral: What is this?

That was the section of sky that was dark.

Hubble pointed at it for an extended period of time, that pic is the result. Each one of those is a galaxy.

At least, thats what the email I got says :dunno:

• Banned
Hi Robert:

This is what the evidence says is going to happen. We shall see.

GL,

Terral

No. It does not say that.

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!

• Banned

Hubble pointed at it for an extended period of time, that pic is the result. Each one of those is a galaxy.

No. The email is in error. The image is the center of the Shapely Super Cluster, at about 680 million to 1.7 billion LYs distance and it is so large, including the largest galaxy in the known universe at 6 million LY in diameter, that ALL the matter in 1/4 of the known universe, us included, is racing toward it at 14% SoL. The mystery therein is what is it and how does it attract so much mass and is there others like it in the cosmos.

Its a shame that like all woo woos, Tarrel could not address this straight forward post.

Robert

No. The email is in error. The image is the center of the Shapely Super Cluster, at about 680 million to 1.7 billion LYs distance and it is so large, including the largest galaxy in the known universe at 6 million LY in diameter, that ALL the matter in 1/4 of the known universe, us included, is racing toward it at 14% SoL. The mystery therein is what is it and how does it attract so much mass and is there others like it in the cosmos.

Its a shame that like all woo woos, Tarrel could not address this straight forward post.

Robert

My ex-girlfriends must reside there.

I always said that they were the biggest hole of suck I ever saw.

Fig1.jpg

:eek: Oh, shit! Crosshairs! We're doomed in a most uncivil manner!

Is the universe flat going on endlessly or does it loop back into itself and if we followed it we'd eventually come back round to us?

Fig1.jpg

:eek: Oh, shit! Crosshairs! We're doomed in a most uncivil manner!

Yes. In the HDF photo, all stars have spikes, everything else is a galaxy. When the HST HDF photos were first shown, Hoagie had on his shit site, "there are secret beams NASA is lying about.

That C- education has done him wonders.

Robert

Is the universe flat going on endlessly or does it loop back into itself and if we followed it we'd eventually come back round to us?

Good question and valid. Answering, actually, the universe is circular, since at the BB ( Big Bang) it came from a singularity, from the densest object mass imagined, for which no one is yet sure its origin, with 4 dominate theories out there to work with. From this blast, it spread evenly at SoL in every direction on the compass, evenly.

Since it is circular, then, the answer to your question is no, the Universe is linear, and if we left today at WARP 9.9 we would reach the edge in about 3.3 billion years. However, since the Universe is expanding at SoL, we would never reach the expanding edge. It is not slowing either. If we left at SoL we would never reach the end. We would always be 13.3 billion LYs behind, since that is the radii of it as we know it.

Of interest, that is just the radii, as mentioned, the total diameter as of the current date is roughly 45 billion LYs in diameter.

Hope that is helpful.

Robert

Forum List

Back