Tennessee men ?? What up with them

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What up with Tennessee guys

The last bastion of the strong , silent types ??

They are both rugged , handy and smart

Smart? Tennessee is in the bottom ten least educated states as measured by high school diplomas or college bachelors degrees. The only smart people in Tennessee are Dolly Parton and Reese Witherspoon… the rest are inbred dummies. At least that is what I hear.

Smart? Tennessee is in the bottom ten least educated states as measured by high school diplomas or college bachelors degrees. The only smart people in Tennessee are Dolly Parton and Reese Witherspoon… the rest are inbred dummies. At least that is what I hear.

They don't trust the ,"experts" like smart educated leftwards

Cousin fuckers. When their sisters aren't available.

I was down in Tennessee back in 2016 to see the total solar eclipse and I didn't see no guys like that there, but I did meet a few who could probably grab you by your pencil neck and squeeze till they popped your head like squeezing toothpaste out of a tube. Bet you ain't so tough talking to their face.

The most inbred populations here are minorities, especially 'native Americans', followed by New Englanders, especially Boston Irish and the local hicks in Vermont and Maine and small town Massachusetts. New Jersey also has a lot of them, since it's hard to be attractive to outsiders with those funky accents.

Tennesse is called the Athens of the South due to the great number of universities....idiot

If you want to point out any abysmal educational locations, look no further than large Democrat run cities.

Tennesse is called the Athens of the South due to the great number of universities....idiot

You dipshit, Tennessee has 1 top 100 University and 91% of Vanderbilt U students are from out of state. 41 states have a higher educational attainment than Tennessee as very few go to college there.

Beautiful state. Dumb people.

What about those who live in Tennessee, but are not originally from there? Plenty of people come to the state because it is where Music City is. :) :) :)

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back