Ten things I wish the church knew about Homosexuality.

God forbade judging, but that doesn't stop supposed Christians from trying to 'save' homosexuals by forcing their morals down their throats.

God did not forbid judging. He did, however, forbid lying about what He said. I suggest you think about that the next time you want to put words in His mouth.

1 Do not judge lest you be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye

Sermon: Jesus on Judging

Last edited:
God forbade judging, but that doesn't stop supposed Christians from trying to 'save' homosexuals by forcing their morals down their throats.

God did not forbid judging. He did, however, forbid lying about what He said. I suggest you think about that the next time you want to put words in His mouth.

I disagree with both of you.
No one knows what God ever said because no one has talked to him.
The Bible is a book translated by men.
Jesus was here and real. Never mentioned homosexuality.
Do not confuse Paul with Jesus. They are not the same.

I disagree. People talk with God all the time.

1 Do not judge lest you be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye

I suggest that if you want to understand the context of the versus you use John 7:24 to assist:

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So either we interpret those verses to mean we dont judge at all, which makes no sense considering verse two and Christ's command in John. Or we conclude that what Christ is telling us is to judge righteously and not by appearances because we will be judged with the same standard we use to judge others.

There is an entire book in the Bible on the Judges God called to govern the people. I highly doubt anyone can look at the context of the scriptures and presume Christ is telling people not to judge when even the verses quoted don't say that in context.

BaUVY.jpg

Two attaboys a thank you and a rep.

Then perhaps you could explain what any of those ten points teaches anyone about homosexuality?

Having eyes do you not see, and having ears do you not hear? And do you not remember

Mark 8:18

I suggest that if you want to understand the context of the versus you use John 7:24 to assist:

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So either we interpret those verses to mean we dont judge at all, which makes no sense considering verse two and Christ's command in John. Or we conclude that what Christ is telling us is to judge righteously and not by appearances because we will be judged with the same standard we use to judge others.

There is an entire book in the Bible on the Judges God called to govern the people. I highly doubt anyone can look at the context of the scriptures and presume Christ is telling people not to judge when even the verses quoted don't say that in context.

Yes judging is advised, but Jesus wants you, to decide for yourself, and not to persecute in his name.

Last edited:

I talk to God all the time.
And?
You know everything he said?
Never did.

I do, and as I was instructed, the acts of homsexuality occur in Gods creation because we are imperfect, but the person is still loved by God.

1. Jesus is not the one that spelled out the doctrines of Christianity. For those Christians look to Paul, and he actually had quite a few things to say about homosexuality.
  2. Telling someone that the Bible says that something is wrong is not persecution. The Holocaust was the persecution, telling people to keep sex in the bedroom is good manners.
  3. Truth is not conditional.
  4. I do not have the right to use the woman's dressing room, you claiming you are a woman even though you have a penis and insisting you have the right to use a dressing room I cannot is demanding special rights.
  5. You have the right to be offended, you do not have the right to tell me I cannot stand on the street corner and yell that your behavior is a sin.
  6. Civil ceremony is an oxymoron.
  7. If you insist that my religious views bother you then my stimulation of the public nerve has become your moral compass, and you are lost.
  8. I suggest you take the time to read the New Testament. Specifically, you should read 1 Corinthians 6.
  9. I am supposed to make my moral decisions based on what you think my grandchildren will think about them? My great-grandfather's generation elected the first homosexual president, you still don't know who he was. By the time my grandchildren come along we might discover the cure for homosexuality.
  10. Jesus did not forbid judging.

All over the map with this post. Not only having it both ways, three ways.

Can you give examples?

Yes judging is advised, but Jesus wants you, to decide for yourself, and not to persecute in his name.

Advised? No. Righteous judging is explicitly commanded.

And it's the Christians being persecuted, not the other way around.

I do, and as I was instructed, the acts of homsexuality occur in Gods creation because we are imperfect, but the person is still loved by God.

Has anyone said otherwise? Of course the person is still loved. That's specifically why we encourage them, as we encourage everyone, to repent! Living in sin is not good. It's not condusive to health, happiness, or self esteem.

Wearing straight jackets and in mental institutions they do.
TV evangelists also claim they do when they take your $$$ for million dollar homes.
Oral Roberts claimed God "was going to take me home" if you did not send him cash.
How much did he hit you up for?
No sane person claims they have discussions with God.

And?
Never did.

What does God say to you?

And?
Never did.

What does God say to you?

Are you worried He told me something about you?

Last edited:
Wearing straight jackets and in mental institutions they do.
TV evangelists also claim they do when they take your $$$ for million dollar homes.
Oral Roberts claimed God "was going to take me home" if you did not send him cash.
How much did he hit you up for?
No sane person claims they have discussions with God.

Why? Because you don't? Because there are some who will attempt to decieve others for their own personal glory and benefit?

God speaks to man.

Nitroz, it sounds like your shit has been pounded so hard that it's backed up into your skull and squeezed out your brains, if you ever had any (if you claim you were born that way, okay).

1) Jesus did define marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
2) People are persecuted when the government coerces them to support behavior that is contrary to their beliefs.
3) Time tests alleged truth. Faggotry has always failed the test of time.
4) Fags don't want the same rights, they want "different but equal" rights.
5) The only people I see bothering others are fags.
6) If you say marriage isn't a civil right, then why do you act like a government marriage license is a civil right?
7) Huh?
8) I condemn shit-pounding on secular grounds. Homos are are fucked-up and a danger to society. But, even if I used the Bible, allegedly not keeping all of it is no excuse to keep none of it.
9) Sorry, being a shit-pounder nothing like being an Afro, except maybe maybe after you get shit all over yourself.
10) Jesus forbid hypocrisy, not judging.

I have no dog in the fight. I support gay marriage, but it low on my issues that matter!

However, both sides are hypocrites. The left screams about intolerance, but that is all they practice in getting their views across! The right says it ruins the scantity of marriage, but I don't see how two men marrying effects my marriage at all?

Nitroz, it sounds like your shit has been pounded so hard that it's backed up into your skull and squeezed out your brains, if you ever had any (if you claim you were born that way, okay).

1) Jesus did define marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
2) People are persecuted when the government coerces them to support behavior that is contrary to their beliefs.
3) Time tests alleged truth. Faggotry has always failed the test of time.
4) Fags don't want the same rights, they want "different but equal" rights.
5) The only people I see bothering others are fags.
6) If you say marriage isn't a civil right, then why do you act like a government marriage license is a civil right?
7) Huh?
8) I condemn shit-pounding on secular grounds. Homos are are fucked-up and a danger to society. But, even if I used the Bible, allegedly not keeping all of it is no excuse to keep none of it.
9) Sorry, being a shit-pounder nothing like being an Afro, except maybe maybe after you get shit all over yourself.
10) Jesus forbid hypocrisy, not judging.

6. Marriage is a religous ceremony. The license is a civil right, equal oppurtunity under the law.

Forum List

Back